How Jonghyun and Yoona Bonded...

New Edition to the Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How Jonghyun and Yoona bonded...


"Bum I can watch her, it's no problem. I promise." Jonghyun said trying to convince his boyfriend to take his suggestion.
Kibum was suddenly called into work tomorrow morning. He couldn't call out because it was an important meeting and it would last almost all day.
Kibum was walking around pacing in room trying to figure out who could baby sit Yoona so last minute.
Jonghyun cornered in his room to get his attention and make him stop pacing. He had his hands on his hips to keep him in place.
"I'm off work tomorrow and everything, it's fine."
Kibum sighed and wiped a piece of hair from his face.
"Do you not...trust me?" Jonghyun asked a little hurt.
"What? No! No that's not it...it's just I don't know...you've never watched her before and I don't know how things will go! She's so young and at that age their so much to take care of! And I feel like I'm just throwing her at you." Kibum said in one breathe.
Jonghyun put his hands on Kibum's cheeks and made him pucker his lips, he looked like a little blow fish.
"Don't you remember? I practically raised my little sister. I know a thing or two about little kids. Besides your not throwing her at me, I'd love to take care of her." He said pecking his puckered lips.
He released his cheeks and watched Kibum's face turn into a pout.
"Your right...I guess. I'll have to leave early in the morning though. I'll drop her off at your place around eight, okay?" He said wrapping his arms around his neck.
Jonghyun hummed as he leaned in for a kiss. They focused on each other's lips for a few moments, Kibum letting his stress melt away. But he stopped themselves when he felt Jonghyun getting handsy.
"Nope. Not tonight Jonghyun. Yoona is sleep in the other room and it's already late. We have to get up early tomorrow morning!" 
Jonghyun pouted.
-
Kibum woke up bright and early the next morning. He quickly got himself ready and struggled to get Yoona ready.
She refused to wake up fully and was super  groggy. He had to get her up and dressed while she was half asleep which was hard because she felt like dead weight. He just decided to leave on her pajamas since it was still early.
But he eventually he was able to gather her and pack things for Jonghyun's house. 
He drove to his place with Yoona knocked out in the back in her car seat.
Once he arrived he had her in his arms with some of her stuff packed in a big bag. He knocked on his door and waited patiently for him to answer.
It took him a few minutes but Jonghyun finally answered and opened the door while he yawned and scratched the back of his head.
"Morning." Kibum said pecking his cheek and walking in. Jonghyun obviously just woke up and was still fighting sleep, his eyes were half closed and his movements sluggish.
"Okay, so I have some of her stuff here. I have some clothes for her to change into later if you guys go out. I brought her play clothes too if she goes to the playground-oh and I packed some of her snacks, but don't give her any sweets until she eats her food. And if anything goes wrong call me okay? If she acts up put her in time out and make sure she reads at least one of her kids books-"
"Baby, I got it." Jonghyun said smiling sleepily.
"Ok, sorry I don't mean to freak out. I know you'll be fine-oh, where can I put her?" 
Jonghyun led her to his room.
"She can sleep in my bed, I'll stay on the couch." 
He said directing him to his room.
Kibum laid her down gently on the bed, she was still in a deep sleep.
Kibum gave Jonghyun a kiss goodbye and one more last lecture before he left.
Jonghyun checked on Yoona one last time before he laid down on his couch and knocked out.
-
Jonghyun woke up to the sound of a little voice. It drew him out of his sleep slowly.
"DADDY!" It called and it was followed by a cry.
Was she crying?
Jonghyun jumped up off the couch. He ran into his room and saw Yoona sitting up in the middle of his bed calling for Kibum and wiping at her tears.
"No! No! No! Princess why are you crying?" Jonghyun said coming to her. She automatically raised her arms when she saw Jonghyun in sight so she could be picked up.
"I called f-for daddy a-and he n-never came!" She cried while still furiously wiping at her face.
Jonghyun wanted the coo at how cute she was being.
"Aww poor baby. I'm sorry, daddy had to be called into work and he brought you here last night. Your gonna spend today with me, is that okay?" 
Yoona nodded her head yes although she was still crying and hiccuping.
He brought her into the living room and sat with her on the couch and looked through the bag Kibum gave him.
"Let's see what food daddy bought you okay?" He said to her.
"O-okay." She said as she slowly stopped crying.

In the bag he saw everything that Kibum mentioned. He even had a list of things he wrote down for Jonghyun to read over.
He read it out loud for himself.
"Her favorite cereal is cheerios. She also likes strawberry oatmeal." 
He looked at Yoona who was sat herself next to Jonghyun on the couch. 
"Hmmm which do you want for breakfast Yoona? Oatmeal or cereal?" He said holding the boxes Kibum packed.
"Pancakes." She said smiling.
That was neither of the two things he said. He picked her up and carried her into the kitchen. He remembered a few weeks ago he bought some pancakes for himself when he had a random craving for them. He ate a few, he was just hoping he some mix left...
When he opened his cabinet he was overjoyed to see he h a little left.
"You are in luck today."
"YAY!"
-
He made her a nice big breakfast. He had enough ingredients for only two small pancakes, but he gave them both to her. He also had some fruit that he cut up and gave to her on the side. She happy and content and so was Jonghyun. He took a few photos of her eating and sent them to Kibum. He didn't get answer right away, but he figured because he was busy. Kibum told him if anything urgent happens to call him directly and he would answer immediately, but if not to just text him.

Later on Jonghyun figured it would be fun to take Yoona to the park. He got her cleaned up and wrapped in a towel as he looked for her clothes in the bag his boyfriend gave him.
The list actually mentioned something about her clothes. He read out loud to himself again.
"If she's goes to the park put on her pink play clothes, if you just go out regularly put on her green dress..."
Jonghyun laughed.
"Your daddy really has everything prepared doesn't he?" He said to Yoona as he pulled out her neatly folded play clothes, she only giggled as her response.
He dressed her up in her play clothes and took her out to his car. He strapped her in her car seat that Kibum installed in his car before he left.
He looked at her through his review mirror and grinned.
"Are you ready to have fun?!" He said excitedly.
"Yes!" She cheered throwing her hands in the air.
But before he could pull off his phone started ringing. 
Why was Junghee calling him?
"Hello-"
"OPPA!" She screamed. Jonghyun held his phone away from his ear.
"Yes Junhgee." He said annoyed.
"Take me to the mall? Pretty please? I'm bored." She whined.
"Why don't you use dad's car and take yourself? You have your license." He said bored.
"Dad isn't here and neither is mom. Your my only option."
"I can't! I'm babysitting Yoona today. I'm taking her to the park right now."
"AHH! That's so cute! Let me come~"
He rolled his eyes.
"Yoona-yah? Do you mind if my sister comes? She'll play with you too. Would you like another play buddy?" He asked making sure she was okay with it.
Yoona looked up pursing her lips acting as if she was thinking about it. And then she tapped her two fingers on her chin.
Her actions a resemblance to Kibum's, Jonghyun noticed. She must have seen him do it multiple times and copied him. So cute.
"Okay!" She said giving him an actual thumbs up.
"Okay. I'll be there in ten minutes. You better be ready!" He said to his sister before he hung up.

Jonghyun picked his sister up and the made their way to the park. Junghee cooed at Yoona in the car the entire time. Yoona just laughs at her. Junghee thinks it's because it's funny, it's actually because Yoona thinks the faces she makes are funny, not her.
Jonghyun took her on the swings but she was to scared to get on herself, so he sat her on her lap and swung that way. 
Junghee took her down a big slide and held her as she tried the monkey bars. She was younger and had more energy than her older brother so she took up Yoona's request of tag and chased her all on around the park.
Then Jonghyun sat Yoona his his lap as the did the see-saw with Junghee on the other end. It was a fun afternoon and he appreciated the fact the his sister helped entertain his little princess.
Yoona even got more comfortable around her, letting her hold her and carry her around even.
He took pictures of almost everything they did and sent them to Kibum.
He replied later with:
Thank you Jjong! She's looks so cute. Is she having fun?
He replied and told him that she was and was going to take her out to eat after they left the park.
He had a lot of fun today, reminding him of the times when Junghee was five and he was fifteen and he took her to the park all summer.
"Oppa?" Junghee called as the sat in a bench as Yoona played in the sand out that in front of them. She building a castle. 
"Yes?"
"How are you and Kibum?" She gushed.
"We're great. I mean he's amazing. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had to be honest." Hecsaid sighing happily.
"I can't believe it's already been a year and some months! You guys are surely going to get married right? Right?!" She said getting in his face.
He really wondered where his sister got all this energy all the time. She was like this even as a child.
"Yah! Calm down. I would like too, I mean we wanted a long serious relationship and to commit. We are getting older, I'll be twenty eight soon and he'll be twenty seven this year. We didn't have time for flings." He said.
"Have you two said 'I love you yet'? Huh? Huh? You've been dating for a whole year, I'm sure you guys have said it now right? Right?"
"Actually no. Not yet..."
"WHY?!" She yelled causing Yoona to look back at them questionably.
"Keep your voice down! And we just haven't yet. We will in due time. Don't worry about it."
He said silencing her.

Kibum came later on that evening around nine o'clock to pick his daughter up. He knocked on his door with Jonghyun opening it with a finger to his lips. Kibum gave him a questioning gaze but realized why he wanted him to be quiet when he saw Yoona passed out in the couch with a blanket over her.
"We were reading but she got a little tired and she fell asleep." Jonghyun said chuckling.
Kibum walked in and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck and gave him. A kiss on the lips.
"Thank you so much for today Jjong. It meant so much to me. And tell Junghee I said thanks too." He whispered.
He pulled Kibum closer by his waist.
"Of course baby. I'd do anything for you two. How was work?"
"Oh my god, so annoying. They meeting took forever and then there were unfinished articles that needed to be taken care of that had been pushed back and editing and revising needed to be done. It was a mess. I wish I was here with you two today." He said as he slipped out of Jonghyun's arms and started packing up Yoona's things.
"I'm sorry, at least you can rest now. I missed you so much too." He said tapping Kibum's when he bent over. He swatted his hand away playfully.
He packed the bag and and picked Yoona up, she was such a heavy sleeper it was hard waking her up as Jonghyun witnessed when she first came over the other morning.
"I wish I could stay longer but I need to put her in her bed and I need to lay down. I'm off tomorrow though, come over." He said leaning in to give Jonghyun a goodbye kiss as he left he left his home."
"That's sounds great, I'm off too. See you tomorrow." 

*

Jonghyun hadn't expected to receive a phone call from Kibum saying the he was in the hospital or to hear Yoona crying the background.
Without a second thought he told his father he had to leave work earlier because Kibum was in the hospital. He father of course let him go and ask for Kibum's condition later on.
It was a short trip to the hospital, maybe having to do with the fact that he was speeding a little...
He got their in ten minutes flat when it should have been a twenty minute ride.
He busted into the room Kibum texted him to see him in a hospital bed with his right leg wrapped up and in a cast suspended in the air. Yoona was crying as she sat in Kibum's mother's lap at the side of the bed.
"O-oh Jjong? You came? I thought you would come after work." Kibum said sounding a little drowsy.
"I came over as soon as you said you were here. Baby what happened?" Jonghyun walked over to his bed and gave his mother a slight bow to acknowledge her presence. She only nodding her head in return.
"Nothing to serious. I was at the grocery store with Yoona. There was something wet on the ground but their wasn't a caution sign, I lost my footing and fell and I landed weird and broke my leg." He said smiling lazily. Jonghyun figured he must be on some pain medicine.
Jonghyun only leaned down to kiss Kibum's lips making him giggle and swat at him.
"I told him he should sue!" Mrs. Kibum spoke. 
Kibum rolled his eyes and shook his head, he didn't want to go through the hassle honestly.
"I'm so sorry Bummie. How are you feeling?" He said pulling up a chair. He didn't like seeing him like this, in the hospital bed dazed and in pain.
"I'm fine! Just a little dizzy. The pain isn't there anymore!" He said trying wiggle his foot around.
"Stop that! The medicine is numbing you, you shouldn't move you foot." He scolded his boyfriend.
Yoona hoped out of her grandmothers lap nad crawled into Jonghyun's.
"How are you princess?" Jonghyun said giving her a kiss on her cheek when she snuggled up to him.
She didn't answer because she was still pouting.

Mrs. Kim demanded that she be with Kibum everyday and watch Yoona. But Jonghyun suggested he could stay some days and nights too. Kibum preferred that as well to his mother's annoyance.
They made plans to where whenever Jonghyun worked Mrs. Kim would watch him.
But Jonghyun took off a lot of days so he could watch Kibum more.
-
"Jjong!" Kibum called from his room.
He was sitting in his bed with his foot propped up on pillows Jonghyun set up for him.
"Yes Bummie?" Jonghyun said entering his room with Yoona trailing behind him, her pigtails bouncing.
"Can-can you cook Yoona dinner please, baby?" He smiled with his eyes closed as he waved his hands back and forth. His pain medicine was really strong. 
"Of course. I'll make you some too, okay?" He said laying a kiss on his forehead.
"Haha! Okay!" He cheered.
They left the room walking towards the kitchen.
"Well my little Yoona what do you want for dinner-" He asked as he looked through the cabinets. He stopped when he turned around and saw her pouting.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked leaning down to her level.
She stuck out her lip even more before answering.
"I don't like seeing daddy like this. He acts weird. And sometimes he says he's in pain..." She moped.
Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter