Chapter 21 - Is This How It Feels?

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kyungsoo huffed and puffed as he dragged the two oversized male to the hospital wing. Just why in the world is he in this weird situation? He let out another loud sigh to show his displeasure. He got inside the small hospital wing and literally shoved the two males on adjacent bed and went to look for the nurse. When he came back with the nurse, he saw the same expression of horror reflecting on her face.

She turned to look at him with a perplexed expression and asked “What the hell happened to them?”

“Apparently they were practicing for marathon Mam…” Kyungsoo replied in a snarky manner and saw the older males flinching at his words.

The nurse exhaled loudly and gave them a blank stare. She then started moving around her office to collect the medicines and started treating the injured. After half an hour both the males were relatively in a better condition. When the nurse was done with bandaging Chanyeol’s leg, she turned to Kyungsoo and handed him a slip.

“I’ve treated most of their injury but Chanyeol needs to rest his left hand as much as possible. If the swelling doesn’t come down in a week then I’m afraid he has to go the hospital for check up.” The nurse instructed and scribbled some medicines down.

“And as for you Yixing, You’re mostly fine but try to rest your left leg okay? I saw some scars down there..” The nurse mentioned as she handed him a separate slip.

“Thank you Mam” Kyungsoo bowed to the older woman respectfully and folded the slip neatly before placing them inside his jeans. He fetched his phone from other pocket and dialed Luhan’s number. After 3 rings the latter picked it up.

“Yo Kyungsoo!” Luhan greeted him through the phone.

“Lu hyung, Yixing hyung’s done. Can you please take him back to his room?” Kyungsoo requested.

“I…uh…” Luhan stammered and Kyungsoo heard some shuffling behind him.

“Can you?” Kyungsoo asked, a little impatient.

“I’ll be there in a jiffy.” Luhan replied and hung up the phone.

^^^

When Kyungsoo reached the palace with Chanyeol, the whole place started roaring up seeing their beloved Prince injured. The King almost cried a river of tears while the Queen scolded Chanyeol real good. Sehun didn’t return with them since he had to meet someone who really caught his attention.

Kyungsoo helped Chanyeol to their room and sat him down on the bed. He placed his bag on his table and turned his attention back to the male who was right now examining his wounds. When the said male noticed Kyungsoo’s hard he looked up with a confused expression.

“Care to explain me what happened back there? Why were you chasing my best friend?” Kyungsoo asked curtly, eyeing the male in front of suspiciously.

“I…Uh….We were…just…Haha” Chanyeol let out a loud chuckle and gulped hard.

“Enough. The truth, now!” Kyungsoo demanded as he glared at the older man.

“He said you turn into a beast when you’re drunk and said you strip…” Chanyeol shut up when he saw Kyungsoo’s eye widening in surprise.

“He said What?!” Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow.

“Nothing…Soo…Haha..We were just joking….” Chanyeol laughed nervously and tried to rub his neck to erase the uncomfortable feelings. But when he tried to move his arm, he gasped and flinched as the pain shot up in waves.

Kyungsoo’s whole demeanor changed in a fraction of second and he crouched in front of the latter as he looked up at him with worry in his eyes. “Are you okay? Is it hurting a lot?”

Chanyeol smiled at him and nodded his head sideways to indicate that he was fine. “I’m fine…You don’t have to worry..”

Kyungsoo let out sigh and got up from his previous position. “As if that’s easy. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter