One Year Later (Part 2)

Until Dawn (Kpop version)

Eunji and Eli were almost at their destination. Since Eunji asked Eli about Kevin he wanted to know more about her and Namjoo.

 

Eli: Hey Eunji. How'd you and Namjoo meet?

Eunji: We met in kindergarten. She always used to take peoples toys and when she took mine I kicked her . Literally. She fell straight to the ground. Everyone laughed, she cried, and I got in trouble. I apologized and we started playing together. Little troublemaker. I'm glad I kicked her that day. 

Namjoo: Are you guys talking about me?

Eunji: Speak of the devil.

Namjoo: Lil ol me? A devil? 

Eunji: Shut up. 

Namjoo: Oh Eli, Kevin is waiting for you just ahead. 

Eli: Alright. I'll see you guys later.

_________________________________

 

Eli walked towards the lodge but didn't see anyone there.

 

Eli: Kevin? Kevin, are you there? Are you trying to scare me? Well it's not gonna work. I've been scared once and it's not gonna happen again.

 

Kevin peeked out from the tree he was hiding behind and launched a snowball towards Eli's face.

 

Eli: Ah!

Kevin: Ha! Gotcha!

Eli: Well that's a new one...

Kevin: Here let me help you with that.

 

Kevin pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned Eli's face.

 

Eli: Now what kind of greeting is that? 

 

Kevin rolled his eyes and kissed Eli on the cheek.

 

Kevin: There. Is that better?

Eli: Much better.

Kevin: Come on. Minho and Hani are waiting inside. But I must warn you, they're in the middle of their weekly argument, so be careful.

 

Minho and Hani were sitting on the couch arguing because Hani couldn't find her bag.

 

Hani: I told you to bring it inside!

Minho: Hani, you have to understand I'm not your slave. You should've carried if it was so important to you! 

Hani: You can't just leave a bag outside in this kind of weather! What if someone took it! 

Kevin: No one but us is here this weekend. 

Hani: Shut up Kevin!

Minho: Hey don't take your anger out on Kevin! How about we go look for it?

Hani: Ugh fine... I can't believe I have to go back out in this cold weather because of you...

Minho: I'm telling you I didn't leave it! I put it down when we were talking to Kevin outside and when I turned around it was gone.

 

Hani and Minho kept arguing as they walked out the door. They walked right past Tiffany, Siwon, Namjoo, and Eunji. 

 

Eunji: Are they fighting again?

Kevin: You know it. 

_________________________________

 

Hani: When did you last have it?

Minho: I told you already! It was gone when I turned around!

Hani: Maybe Kevin or Namjoo messed with it!

Minho: I doubt they'd waste their time pulling a prank on you of all people. So what's in that bag that's so important we have to come out here and look for it?

 

Hani blushed.

 

Hani: Um... Undies... Lingerie...    

Minho: Oh... Ohhhhh! Ok! Let's keep looking! I'll look over there and you look over here!

Hani: Idiot... *smiles*

_________________________________

 

(Back to Kevin and the others)

 

Kevin was at the fireplace setting up a fire for everyone to sit near. He overheard Tiffany and Siwon talking about the "quality time" they plan to have together. 

 

Tiffany: I don't want to do it at a place 

where all my friends can hear. Maybe we should wait. 

Siwon: They won't know unless you keep quiet.

Tiffany: But what if I can't? What if you can't?

Siwon: If you think it'll be that great then maybe we should let them hear the master at work. 

 

Tiffany punched Siwon's arm.

 

Siwon: OWW!

Tiffany: I'm being serious here you ! 

Kevin: Hey guys. There's a guest cabin a few ways down from here. Why don't you go check it out? 

 

Kevin winked at them.

 

Tiffany: Ok. Thanks Kev.

Siwon: Yeah good lookin out bro!

Kevin: No problem.

 

Tiffany and Siwon made their way to the guest cabin. Unbeknownst to them, danger is near. And it will soon be revealed.