One Year Later (Part 1)

Until Dawn (Kpop version)

"Hi guys. Kevin here. I wanna thank you guys for coming back after what happened last year. I know it's gonna be hard on all of us but it would mean so much to me if we could hang out like we used to. So let's party like its 1989! T-that is what Prince said right? Well, whatever! Anyways just get here already. I wanna see you guys again! Kevin out. Peace!"

-End of Video Message-

 

Everyone who was there that night is going to come back this year. It's the anniversary of Krystal and Jessica's death and they knew Kevin would need someone to be with him during this difficult time. 

 

The bus came to a stop and Eunji got off the bus. As soon as she got off she felt like she was being watched. She looked around to observe her surroundings.

 

Eunji: I see the place still looks as menacing as ever... Wish I would've left earlier.

 

Eunji made her way down the trail heading for the main gate. She saw a piece of paper attached to the gate and noticed Eli's name.

 

"Gates busted. Climb over." 

-Eli

 

Eunji: Ugh. Are you ing serious? 

 

Eunji climbed over the wall and continued walking. She finally made it to the cable car station and noticed Eli's bag vibrating. Someone was calling him and she wanted to know who. Eunji reached inside his bag and saw that it was Kevin calling him. 

 

Eunji: What do we have here?

Eli: Hey nosy.

Eunji: Oh god! Jesus Christ don't sneak up on me like that!

Eli: Well maybe you shouldn't go through peoples things.

Eunji: It was Kevin calling by the way. 

Eli: I'll see him when we get there. 

 

Eunji and Eli entered the cable car but before entering, Eli noticed a wanted poster. 

 

Eli: Wow. Guess we better be careful around these parts, huh?

Eunji: We probably shouldn't worry about it. If he's hiding out in the sanatorium like the detective said then he's pretty far away. Nothing to worry about. 

Eli: Guess your right. 

 

Eli and Eunji sat next to each other and decided to talk about how they met Kevin. 

 

Eunji: So how'd you and Kevin meet? You've been dating for awhile, but I want to know more.

Eli: It all started it in 6th grade. I was sitting at the front of the class because I always went to sleep and Kevin was at the back. The boy sitting next to him, Kim Jaeseop or AJ, wouldn't stop messing with the girl sitting in front of him. He was bullying her because he liked her. The girl, Park Chorong, wanted him to move to the front so we switched places. And that's when me and Kevin became friends. AJ and Chorong ended up dating and in way, I have to thank them. If it wasn't for them, me and Kevin wouldn't have even met. You could be sitting in this cable car with AJ, Chorong, or maybe even alone. So, how did you two meet?

Eunji: We met in middle school. I had two classes with him. We sat next to each other and it was so fun. All the girls had major crushes on him and they thought we were dating so I used to get bullied a bit. That was when he revealed he was gay and they stopped bullying me. But that didn't stop the girls from bothering him since they wanted to see some action. 

Eli: *sigh* Fangirls... They can never get enough ElVin. 

 

The cable car came to a stop. They went to open the door but it was locked.

 

Eunji: Uh oh.

Eli: What's wrong?

Eunji: It's locked. 

Tiffany: RAWRRRR!!!

Eunji & Eli: AHHHH!!!

Tiffany: Hi guys! 

 

Tiffany opened the door. 

 

Eli: Don't scare us like that.

Eunji: Are you waiting for Siwon, Fany?

Tiffany: You know it.

Eli: And what do we have here? 

 

Eli swiped Tiffany's diary out of her hand.

 

Tiffany: Hey stop it! That's classified information. 

Eli: Oh secret fantasies about Siwon huh? Planning on "making tonight special"?

Eunji: Hey nosy!

Eli: WAHHH! How did you- But you were just-

Eunji: Paybacks a . That's what you get for scaring me earlier. 

 

Eunji grabbed Tiffany's diary and handed it back to her. 

 

Tiffany: Thank you Eunji. 

Eunji: Come on Eli. We've got two special friends waiting on us.

Eli: But Tiffany's waiting on her special friend. Shouldn't I stay here to make sure she's safe? 

Eunji: Oh shut up.

 

Tiffany sighed in relief now that Eli was gone. She sat back down and continued to wait for Siwon. All of a sudden, a snowball hit her right in the face. 

 

Siwon: Whoops. My hand slipped.

Tiffany: I've been waiting for you out in this ty weather and this is what I get?...

 

Tiffany's eyes were getting watery. 

 

Siwon: Woah there Tiffany. I didn't mean to- MMMF!

 

Tiffany hit him with a snowball. 

 

Tiffany: Just kidding. a!

Siwon: Oh you are so gonna get it now! 

 

Tiffany and Siwon continued their snowball fight until Siwon tackled Tiffany to the ground and landed on top of her.

 

Tiffany: I win.

Siwon: No I win.

Tiffany: You're just mad cuz you got served by Eyesmile Tiffany Hwang.  

Siwon: You're so beautiful when you smile. 

Tiffany: Oh you are so cheesy.

Siwon: I mean it. 

 

Siwon tried to kiss Tiffany but she threw another snowball at his face.

 

Tiffany: Get off me, eyebrows.

Siwon: Oh come on. I was trying to be romantic.

Tiffany: I would LOVE to, but it's like negative two degrees outside and we've got all day to be romantic if ya know what I mean. 

 

Tiffany winked at Siwon.

 

Tiffany: Now let's get going. The others are waiting for us.