When You Cry By Yourself -Jin

BTS FLUFF

While it's been a while for you exam and you finally got your marks. The marks that you get is not satisfy enough as you spend almost everyday sleeping late just to study. You thought you get a better result but you failed. You felt really sad amd wamted to cry at the spot but suddenly

*시린 널 불어내 본다 연기처럼 하얀 연기처럼*your phone suddenly rings.

You knew it's your boyfriend ,Jin so you hesitate to answer it in case that he heard you sobbing voice. But you know that answering his phone will not work so you pick it up.

'Y/N ah , I heard that you got your results !!! How are the marks???'

'Well ....... its pretty good actually haha 'you forced an awkward laugh.

'Ermmm . That's ok . Remember to keep studying although the exams over ok? So you will be better in the next exam '

'Okay oppa . Oh my friends are coming . I'm hanging . Bye'

'Okay, bye'

You lied to him about almost everything on the phone. You just don't want him to be worried about you but you also feels that you need his love amd hugs tp make you feel better now.

'Argh..... how can i be like this '

Because you being so sad, you went back home arpund 9 and you did this because you knew Jin isn't at home or else you will be nag by him.

As you open the door, you didn't realise that Jin shoes was at the front door. You were to focus on the exam marks which makes you didn't care about your surroundings.Jin knows that you ore not okay so he comes back home to look for you . 

He suprise you with a hug as you startled. 

'Oo...ppa ???'

'Yes it's me ' your forehead and followed by kissing your forehead 

'Why ...... are you here.....??' Tears are rounding up because of the  that you're dying for.

'Well.. I couldn't let my bae be upset just by herself right.' 

'H...how......did.....you ....'

'Well you laugh so awkward so I knew sonething went wrong'

He didn't let you finish your word and continues.

'I knew that you don't want me worry about you but please remember that I'm always by yourside 'hugs you tightly while the other hand your hair.

'Okay' followed by your tears.

'Now .... cry all o it out ' hand down to your cheek and kiss your lips.

'W...hat!!!!'

The kiss was gentle as you feel his warmth from the kiss.

'Now, don't try to think about the marks . Just think about me before you go to bed '

' kekeke okay Oppa 'as you give a kiss on his cheek

'Haha okay now , sleep'

Both of you cuddle together until the next day .

_________________________________________________________________

 

More series coming up ❣

Suscribre for more updates 💕