When You Are Sick Pt1

BTS FLUFF

Jin 

It's like 40 degree in the afternoon and yet you still wears your jacket around the house. You thought to your cold will be better after a night but nothing change . So you sit next to Jin while he's watching his show .

'*cough.....cough....*'

Looks at you .'Are you okay?'

'Yeah...*cough...' you answered 

Shook his head 'I think I need to take you to the doctor'

'OPPA !!!!! NOOOO!!!!'

'Why ?? You need to heal quickly '

'It will heal up on its own '

'But i don't like to see you suffer . It hurts me as much as it hurts you '

You speak in a very small voice 'But I hate medicine... They are bitter '

Jin looks at you 'Awww they are not bitter , trust me , if you go to the doctors , I'll cook you to your favourite food for you after you heal'

Holds you in his hug as you feel his body .

'Emmm okay '


Suga

You went to his working room to wait for him as he promise you to take you on a date. Suddenly your heads hurt.

"Ouch !!! " your inner voice ." It will stop later "

So you feel asleep on the couch at his working room as soon as you sits on it. Suga knows you were in his room but he didn't knew that you feel asleep until he turns his back to look at you. He gets you a blanket and touch your skin .

"Wow it's hot , is it a fever "

He walked up to get the thermometer .As it test it on you its written 39 degree.

'Yah y/n!!! Wake up '

'Huh ??? Oppa ??? '

Takes a jacket and throw it at you ' Wear it '

'Why' 'To take you to the hospital'

' No !!! I'm not  sick '

'Well YES YOU ARE ' carries you on his back and take you to the hospital. 

'Yaaaaaa Yoongi oppa !!!!! Put me down '

 

J-Hope 

You wanted to surprise him as he walked to the door so you prepare everything by yourself after he went out .About 5 hours doing almost everything , you feel that your body just disconnect from you brain so you fell and failed to wake up.

Just then Hoseok arrived home.

'Y/N I'm back !!!!!!!'

Boy it went quiet so Hoseok go and find you and found out you had pass out in the kitchen.

'Y/NNNNNNN'

As you wake up, you found out that you were in the hospital and Hoseok is beside you.

'Oppa ....... why am I here ????'

'Y/N don't do anything when you are sick... You scare me you know???'

'I...don't know......I'm sorry '

'Ah don't cry!! I'm not scolding you.' Hugs you tightly.

'Ok oppa . I'll take care of my body better next time so you won't be worrying about me ' Hugs him back.

 

Rap Monster

'Namjoon oppa , can you wake me up after a while ??? I'm tired'

'No problem ' continue his work.

You sleep as soon as he replied. You know that you are sick but you soon not tell him because you don't want him to worry about you. So you try to keep it away from him .

After he finish his work, he wake you up as you asked earlier.

'Y/N wake up now'

'Mmmmmmm no just a while more mum '

Namjoon laughs, 'I'm not you're mum Y/N ' 

As soon as he your head , he realised that you are in a fever.

'Y/N wake up now!!! I think you are sick.'

As soon as you heard that you jump up and says 

' No ,I'm fine don't worry.' you give out a smile .

'Y/N I knew that you are hiding the fact that you are sick from me . If you don't want me to worry about you so much you should had just tell me but if you continue to hide it away from me I'll worry more ' 

'I just don't want you too be worried. I'm sorry.' you looks down .

'Nahhhh its okay now just remember that I'm your boyfriend and I'll always help you.'

 

________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy it . This is my first time writing it so thank you all for your support . Love you .

Subscribe for more updates