When You Are Sick Pt2

BTS FLUFF

Jimin

'Y/NNNNNNNNN , how are you ? ' Jimin video call you to look for you after he knows that you are sick

'Yeah...... I'm fine .... don't worry about me oppa '

'But ..... I scared that you will be worse '

'Don't worry about me oppa ... I'm just fine'

'Okay.....oh I have to practice now . Bye Y/N '

'Bye '

You know that you are not feeling better but to make him feels better and concentrate at his training so you decided to lie to him.

"I wish that he could hug me " after we hung up the phone.

You fell asleep after hanging up the phone. After some time ,Jimin come back from his training and found that you lie on the couch instead of the bed.

'Aish... you really need me to take care of you ' Jimin whispers to you as he carries you back to the bed. 

'Sweet dreams' while hugging you till him fell asleep beside you .

V

After Taehyung,s V-Live , he called you up.

'Y/NNNNNNN, do you saw my V-Live today?'

'Ermmmmm.......... Yeah'

'Y/N ' are you alright? You don't sound good.'

'Don't worry oppa. I'm just tired.'

'Well ,go to sleep . Don't' make me worry.'

You thought that you lie to Taehyung is a good idea. He pretends to believe your lie but he secretly come back to look at you.

Around 3 in the morning, you felt that someone was in your bed. You wake up to check and found out Taehyung was beside you.

'Oppa !!!!! Why are you here? Aren't you in Japan now?'

'Well...... I can't perform happily if I knew my princess was sick.'

,'Ermmmmm, I'm not keeping the fact that I was sick from you.' You refused to state the truth that you're sick.

'Don't worry so much. I'll not be worry so much if you tell me. Well never mind, just go back to sleep now, I'll by your side for a while.'

You lay into his chest and fell asleep.

 

Jungkook

Well as Jungkook don't have any schedule today you decided to go on a date. It's been a while since you guys have a date because of his tight schedule, but you're not feeling well today but since it's the only chance that you'll have dates like this so you decided o keep it a secret from Jungkook.

 

'Oppa !!!! Do you think this bunny headband look nice or the cat headband???'

'Well ..... I think anything on you look nice.'

'Don't talk like that . It make me cringe.' You blushes red as you punch Jungkook

' It's the truth.' Him smiling wide as he feels your punch.

'So, Kookie oppa, can i get these????'

'Sure!!!! I'll pay it for you as your gift.'

'Yeah!!!! Thanks Oppa'

You guys walk out from the store as you guys finish buying things.After a while, both of you feel hungry and decided to eat.Two of you eating at BBQ store but as the food serve, the pork was covered with slices of carrots which you hate but you're sick so you decided to eat it.

'Y/N , let me help you to eat the carrots since you hate it.'  Jungkook offer.

'Nooooooo!!!' you stopped him

'Why???? You hate carrots right?'

'Ermmmmmm, hahaha, I try to eat carrots from now on' you give out an awkward chuckle which makes Jungkook curious.

'What are you hiding from me Y/N ???? You're acting weird'

'Ermmmm ? Nothing?'

He knew somthing was not right so he place his hand on your forehead and felt heat from it.

'YAAAA you're sick . We should go home now!'

'Noooo, I'm ok. Don't worry about me . It will be better soon .'

Jungkook carries you back to home as you don't want to miss your date.

'Oppa...... I'm sorry , I just don't want to miss the date since you're busy.'

'Y/N ...... You need to know that if you are sick , I'm always by your side. So tell me that you're sick and the date ,well we can go it when you're feeling better. I promise.'

'Really ????  OK I'll eat the medcine so that I can go on the date with oppa again.' you simle

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, that's all from me for today. Hope you guys enjoy it. New updates out with suprise so subscribe for more