Last Night

Are you down for the ride? (TaeNy One-shot Collection)

Summary: How could Tiffany just ignore what had transpired between them last night?

Category: y floof


The loud echoing click of heels was what broke Tiffany’s concentration and made her look up from her desk. Her eyes widened almost imperceptibly as she realized that Taeyeon was already halfway across her office.
 

It was impossible for her not to note how the light beige blazer and pants hugged the petite girl’s figure in the most tantalizing manner. But what made Tiffany audibly swallow was the low-cut pink blouse peeking out of the jacket.
 

“See something you like?”
 

The infuriatingly teasing smirk Taeyeon gave her made Tiffany school her features into a look of mild annoyance and indifference. “What do you want?”
 

Taeyeon’s smirk dimmed a little. “The contract with Mr. Lim.”
 

Tiffany tapped a manicured nail against the stack of papers on her desk. “I’ll be done in an hour.”
 

Silence reigned. Tension grew as Taeyeon barely acknowledged her response and instead pierced her with a look Tiffany could only describe as predatory. Tiffany found breathing normally to be a difficulty.
 

“So…that’s it?”
 

“What is?”
 

“You’re just going to pretend that nothing happened last night?”
 

“Taeyeon…”
 

“Like you didn’t shove your tongue down my throat and tried to taste everything I could offer?”
 

Taeyeon…”
 

“Like you didn’t have your hand down my pants and—“
 

“KIM TAEYEON.”
 

“You moaned that out too, last night. Like…twenty times. In varying octaves and senses of urgency.”
 

Tiffany gaped at her. In shock. In awe. In arousal. Breathing normally was impossible.
 

Taeyeon watched her every reaction like a hawk.
 

“We’re enemies, Taeyeon.”
 

“Are we?”
 

“You purposely spilled coffee on my blazer before the Da Vinci meeting.”
 

“Because you tripped me in front of Mr. Lee.”
 

“That wasn’t intentional! I’m just…I can be quite clumsy.”
 

“You should have apologized for it then.”
 

“I…I know.”
 

“…You’re still not apologizing now.”
 

“Right. . I’m sorry, Taeyeon.”
 

“Forgiven. And I’m sorry for spilling coffee on you. That blazer was…your outfit was really…I had to stop myself from gawking when you removed your coat.”
 

“…Oh.”
 

“Do you…are you also…I mean…”
 

“I wouldn’t have done what I did last night if I didn’t feel the same way.”
 

“…Oh.”
 

“…Did you wear that blouse for me? You never wear pink.”
 

“…Yes. Umm. Yes.”
 

Tiffany bit back a smile as she responded with an “Oh.” Watching the pink grace across Taeyeon’s cheeks made Tiffany’s heart flutter. She decidedly stood up from her chair and rounded her desk, stopping a few feet away from Taeyeon. “So…”
 

“So…?”
 

“Did you like what happened last night?”
 

Tiffany watched in utter fascination as Taeyeon’s eyes darkened to a molten chocolate. “I more than liked it.”
 

“Yeah?”
 

“Tiffany.”
 

Hearing her name spoken so throatily made Tiffany’s gut clench with want. And impatience. “Lock the door.”
 

“I already did.”
 

Tiffany released an amused breath. “Naughty.”
 

“Hwang.”
 

“I take it back. I’ll be done with the contract…in two hours.”
 

“…Noted.”
 

“Good. Now come here.”

 

FIN.


A/N:

Hey guys...I'm like...kind of back...a bit...from the dead...

Med school just started for me, so I'm sorry if updates will begin to get sporadic (especially for Impasse--I know where the story's gonna go...like completely...I just haven't been able to put it into words).

Happy SoShi anniversary (tomorrow!), but HAPPY ALBUM RELEASE TODAY WOOHOO~ *bops to Holiday and All Night simultaneously*