Chapter 2

Rooftop princes

Hello everyone!! It's a quick update. I couldn't wait any longer. Haha... But, there's a slight change I've to mention. Jinki and Taemin have been together for eight years. Not six years. I didn't edited the previous chapter because it might have confused some of you who has read that chapter already, when reading the next updates. So.... enjoy!! 

"Mom, I'll call you back. I'm at the elevator".

Jinki went towards the elevator door and pressed its button. It was another tiring day and what Jinki wanted was only to jump onto his bed and get some sleep. With that thought he waited till the door open and got inside as quickly as possible. But just when he was going to press the button with his floor number on it, he saw someone rushing towards him. 

"WAIT!!!!" 

The stranger was shouting all the way to the elevator, in which Jinki thought was like a mad man, and in a moment he was in front of Jinki. He was breathing heavily with sweat all over his small face which made Jinki to think that he has been running all the way there from wherever he was coming from. He had a shining black bowl hair. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and trousers. For Jinki's amusement, the stranger's eyes were sparkling blue colored like he was wearing contact lenses. 

"I'm so so sorry. And thank you for waiting".

The boy bowed atleast ten times and quickly turned the other way around and pressed a button. However, it wasn't Jinki's floor number that he pressed which made Jinki furious at what the other man did. 

"What are you doing, mister???!!! I'm the one who got in here first, so how could you do that??!!"

Jinki didn't dared to speak out any of those words and just thought everything to himself. He wasn't going to make a fight inside an elevator at that time of the day and also he didn't had much strength left in him either. So he just burried all the angry thoughts and unspoken words in his mind and waited till they come to a stop. Finally, the elevator stopped and the door was opened. The boy went out and again made a 90° bow towards Jinki.

"Sorry for the trouble. Have a nice day"

He again started running away but Jinki was in no condition to stay and see what he's up to, so he hurridely pressed his floor number. 

"Who did he thought he was?"

He muttered to himself and quickly got out of the elevator once it stopped. He went towards his door and unlocked it.

"Atlast..."

The first thing that came to his mind was his bed. He removed his shoes which were giving him pains inside all the way to home and threw his bag to the sofa and fell onto his most favourite place on earth, his dear little bed. For the people he's meeting everyday, Jinki was a hard working and a charming young man with a lot of strength and a good mentality. But it's just himself who knew how hard it was to keep going every single day with work filled with loads of files and documents. But he had no any other option but to live that way. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another saturday evening and Jinki was walking down the stairs of the small building where he took his vocal classes. He didn't took the elevator since he knew it was crowded in there at that time. He had a lot in his mind to do after going home so he hurried his steps. Then suddenly he got a slight push on his back which was big enough for him to fall down the last few stairs with a thud. 

"Ouch..." he rubbed his elbow with pain and looked at his left leg which gave a small pain. Then someone ran towards him and tried to grab him up holding his arms.

"I'm realy really sorry. Oh... you aren't hurt much, right?"

The boy brought Jinki up and took him to a near by seat. Jinki looked at the person infront of him who's eyes were filled with fright and worry. But then he noticed those eyes were the same sparkling blue eyes he saw that day. 

"Elevator guy?"

Jinki asked with widdened big eyes. 

"You!! Again?"

The smaller one shouted loudly as if someone's going to kill him at that moment. He quickly put his finger on his mouth realizing that it was too loud. But fortunately, no one was around there to hear him. 

"Why are you always shouting man?"

"Oh.. I'm sorry. Anyways, are you ok? Does it hurt?"

He again pulled those big sparkling eyes at Jinki, in which Jinki thought was cute and pure. 

"Yeah, I'm alright. You should be more careful on the stairs. Or else you'll fall into a big trouble one day"

"Okay... I'll be careful"

He sighed in relief and fell into the seat next to Jinki. For Jinki's surprise he noticed the boy was much more familliar to him. His mind said that they have met before somewhere, but he couldn't figure out where exactly. 

"But, have me met before?"

Jinki wanted to get away from his curiosity building inside him.

"Yeah. The elevator"

"No no. Before that. Have we met before that day?"

"I don't think so"

He replied back with a smile. Then he quickly turned towards Jinki like he forgot to do something.

"I didn't even introduced myself properly even if I had troubled you twice by now"

He brought his small sweaty hand infront of Jinki.

"I'm Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you"

Jinki felt like his heart beat stop for a moment. He couldn't believe what he heard. 

"It can't be him. It cannot be!! How? How's that possible?"

Then a thought suddenly strucked inside his head. He grabbed the smaller one's hand and looked at his wrist.

"What are you doing, mister??!!"

Taemin tried to take his hand away but was stopped by Jinki with his trembling hands.

"Wait!! I need to know something"

He looked at Taemin's wrist carefully and saw the same black mark that was on his childhood friend's. He didn't knew what to do or what to think of. He didn't understand whether he was happy or sad. Then he quickly came towards Taemin and hugged him tightly in a way that he would never let him escape. Never. 

"Yah!! What's wrong with you?"

"Taemin-ah!! It's me!! Jinki hyung!!"

The smaller boy's eyes filled with tears from Jinki's words. He quickly got away from him and looked at Jinki's eyes which were also full of unshed tears.

"Hyung??!!"

He cried in both happiness and excitement to see the person he didn't saw for almost four years and the one he was waiting for all those years. They again hugged each other tightly.

"Where were you all this time, hyung? You told that you'll come to see me, but you never did. I hate you!!"

Taemin's tears were falling continously on to Jinki's t-shirt. He cried so much, letting out all the pain he went through for not being able to see the older one. 

"I'm sorry, Taemin-ah"

It was all Jinki could say at the moment. His mind was blank with nothing inside but the excitement to see his Taemin again. He felt like he was the happiest person alive. He blinked his eyes to see whether it was a dream, but it was real. He met Taemin again. Again. And he promised himself never to let him go. 

 

How was it? I hope it's going well. I might update it tomorrow or the day after. So wait patiently. Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!