Chapter One

BEFORE : The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One A croak of a hawk that laid it's eyes upon the desert sands could be heard throughout the endless miles of emptiness.Kai's eyes watched, glazed, at the small animal that glided through the sky in circles.The sun cast down in rays of burning heat upon his golden skin and armour. "The Council came to a decision without you" Another croak louder then the other pierced their ears as Kai finally allowed his eyes to drift from his fascination to the male before him. "Good." The other male's eye twitched in annoyance at Kai's lack of response. He had been rooting for his brother since the very beginning, but the male hadn't had the decency to atleast show up to the council meeting. "Meaning, Sehun has all rights to the Woodlands of Sharm and all the valuable assets that come with it such as the endermine gold, lakes, and endless supply of wood-" Kai was unfazed much to the other's displeasure, his tone turning to ice as he continued through gritted teeth. "- allowing him to pass you in rank and making you loss another rank again. Making him one step closer to her heart. Kai let out a small breathe in relaxation as he pulled the small stick that chew between his teeth out. His brother was beginning to annoy him. "Kyungsoo, It doesn't matter if he surpasses me in rank. In the end, it's her choice. And I hope i'm the last person that comes to mind when she makes it. Kyungsoo frowned in disappointment. He hated seeing his brother ruining his eternal life all by himself. He wished his brother would forget the past and understand the point of actually trying. "I hope one day you'll understand exactly why giving your best effort is important. To you it may seem meaningless, but to us it's our only hope." "Why?" kai didn't understand why his brothers wasted their time on that pathetic human. She was nothing to him. "Because in the end, kai-"He started turning to walk away from his brother and back towards the safe gates of the eastern castle. "You always get the girl.

"This meeting is here by ajourned." 9 kings took their rightful place amongst their thrones while 3 were missing. Of course, the elder's were a bit grumpy at the fact that some of the kings had decided to disregard their duties, but made no complaints. All nine kings agreed to postpone the rest of the meeting until a further date as the elders were being to ask and demand for things too quickly. They believed it was time. It was not time. Not yet at least. Not yet the time to look upon her brozen face and delicate body. It had been a long time past since they had all seen her locked away in Black castle. Since, that day they seperated promising to never return again until she was of rippened age. She was the first human to ever grace the soft grounds of Exoplanet. Only as a small infant did her 'mother' realize that her baby was not of their blood but another.The soft murmurs of her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter