conversation to confession

conversation to confession

Minho stood beside his car along with his hyungs from Suju. They just finished their concert for SM Town in Russia. They chatted lightly and conversed anything pop in their mind at that time. It was time to go back to the hotel and get rest. But Minho didn’t want to waste his chance to explore the city since they only got another day to stay there. They scheduled to go back to Korea the day after tomorrow. He wanted to go around the city he barely knew as much as he can. And his journey planned to commence right after the concert finished.

He patiently waited for his accompany to finish his business with his hyungs. His accompany still bid his goodbyes to his hyungs and noonas. Both of them agreed to go together to enjoy their time in Russia alone. No disruption from another party.

Minho looked at his accompany direction. Unconsciously smiled when he saw his accompany smile towards his seniors. His smile surely was contagious. But his observation must be ended when familiar figure approached him. His hyungs understandingly leave him to give time for them.

“Minho, can I go with you? Everyone but me already got their ride.” she asked shamelessly.

“Ah, sorry noona. I go with Taemin. And besides, I don’t go back to hotel.” Minho looked at her face. She was clearly upset that she couldn’t make Minho to go with her.

“Ok. I’ll ask the other.” Then she left Minho.

Not long after, his waiting ended. The person he was waiting for finally showed up. Without word he opened the passenger door for his accompany to sit in the car. Satisfied with response he got which was beaming smile, he took his seat in the driver side and started to drive to their destination.

Fifteen minutes passed with silent in between. Minho understood that the person beside him needed a rest after a long day of performance. That was why he held his will to make a conversation to let the other sleep and rest. But, the said other finally opened his voice said his thoughts.

“I saw her earlier talking to you.” Minho knew who the person they’re talking about without her name mentioned. But he refused to give a feed back.

“She likes you Minho.” Still Minho refused to comment and chose to not look at the other direction, letting the later know that he didn’t want this kind of conversation. But his trip friend kept talking.

“Do you by any chance like someone else?” this time Minho took a look to someone beside him but still he locked his mouth.

“What does she look like?” another question popped before the previous one even answered.

“Why you want to know?” Minho asked pure curious.

 

“because I want to be her!”Minho didn’t get this answer for it was kept by the owner in his mind.

 

The road they go through had jammed since by the end of the road happened an accident. The other side of the road was closed and only one way was used, that was explained the long line of cars waiting for its turn to go through.

 

“I’m hungry. I didn’t get food even a bite after concert.” Minho listened to his trip friend whine.

“This jam maybe takes an hour. Can you bear it?” Minho asked worriedly. He didn’t earn anything but laugh.

“It feels like we are isolated. Trapped here just two of us. But I like it.”

“Why?” Minho couldn’t help but asked.

“There’s no one can interfere us here and now. No one watch our every move and give comment about our behavior. This time we can be ourselves. I wondered what it feels like to have no one stalk you and just being you. And now God give me the chance to experience it with you in foreign country where no one knows us.” Minho understood about the other’s rambling. He knew his accompany felt that way sometimes. It didn’t mean that the latter regret being an idol but there is time when their jobs saturated.

“When the last time you feel being yourself? Behave like your old self before you enter this business.” Another question, Minho thought. But Minho answered though.

“When I sleep in our dorm yesterday.” Minho stated matter of factly.

“I take that as never.” Minho chuckled as he heard the conclusion.

“I’m hungry.” Another whine heard in the car.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t bring you there. We should have head to the restaurant near the hotel.” Minho started to regret his decision to go to his first destination. He didn’t expect an accident to happen that can impeded their journey.

“It’s okay hyung. you said that this restaurant serve delicious meal of beef.” A smile presented for Minho to ensure him that he is okay and could survive for another hour. Minho smiled back and with that Minho knew that the whine about being hungry has been ended.

“You always remember my favorite food, that’s make me love you more”

“Who is your favorite Super Junior member?” Minho rolled his eyes felt this was a ridiculous question to ask. His friend saw it and made an excuse to cover his fool.

“What? I think we should keep talking or we’ll die in boredom! Just answer Hyung!”

“Donghae and Kyuhyun hyung.”

“For me it’s Kyuhyun and Sungminnie Hyung.”

“Kyumin, huh?” Minho teased his dongsaeng. “Are you Kyumin shipper?”

“Yes!” Minho laughed so hard finding his favorite dongsaeng in the world was a fanboy.

“What so funny?” the said dongsaeng pouted because his hyung made a fun of him.

“You are a fanboy Taemin-ah.” Then Taemin laughed along with Minho after realized it.

“Indeed I am.”

 

According to the map, it took a half of hour to reach the restaurant from their concert building. But thirty-five minutes had pass since they trapped, they didn’t reach their destination yet. But, they not far away from the end of the road though.

“What do you think of Gay people?” Taemin initiated another topic.

“Love knows no boundaries.” Minho said shortly but it was a meaningful statement. Taemin smiled, satisfied with his fella’s answer.

“I agree with you.” Minho looked at Taemin’s face and saw the younger smiled. It made him wonder why Taemin seemed so relieved hearing this.

“Why?”

“Do you know why I ship Kyumin?” Back to Kyumin topic confused Minho, made him question the relation between two topics Taemin brought to talk about.

“They are a proof that love knows no boundaries.” Minho widened his eyes as realization hit him.

“Kyumin is real?” he asked shock written all over his face.

“Why Kyuhyun Hyung didn’t tell me? And who’s told you?”

“Sungminnie Hyung. He told me that I was the only one know this and now you know it too. They keep it a secret because they are afraid about the other reaction. Not all people can accept this kind of love Minho.” Explain Taemin.

Minho planned to confront his Kyu-hyung about this. He was upset that his hyung couldn’t trust him and tell him his secret. He was not a shallow kind of friend. He surely would find his hyung to talk about it and another issue. He thought that his hyung would help him about something related to boy and boy relationship.

“Why Sungmin hyung told you his secret?”

“I asked him. I got suspicious about their interaction. Kyu-hyung is so gentle toward Minnie-Hyung and Minnie-Hyung looked so content and happy when Kyu-hyung around. They still a room-mate even when there’re so many unoccupied room in their dorm, don’t you suspect anything by this, Minho?”

“I’m just an ignorant, I guess!”Minho said to himself.

 

Now they had through the jam, Minho felt happy and more eager to drive faster to reach the restaurant. His stomach couldn’t wait any longer. “And, why you dare to confront your hyung Taemin-ah?” he didn’t stop to ask. Taemin’s face saddened and he turned the other way from Minho to hide his feeling. But too late Minho already saw it.

“Because I want to be like them.” he whispered wishing Minho didn’t hear it.

“You want to be like them?” Minho asked to ensure his hearing.

“I mean, i want to be happy like them.” he said quickly.

“Do you by any chance love someone?” Minho asked. His heart beat faster anxious with the answer. Taemin looked at Minho even though the older male didn’t look his way.

“I do.” Hearing this Minho’s heart skip a beat. He inhaled as much oxygen to fill in his empty lungs after hearing Taemin’s answer.

 

“Have I lost my chance to love you, Taemin?”Minho thought bitterly.

 

“Good luck then.” Minho faked a smile. Taemin saw the change in Minho’s face. From shock to sad. Taemin knew that Minho fake his smile. The smile didn’t reach his big beautiful eyes.

 

“Is there any possibility what Minnie hyung said is true?”

 

“You can’t only wish me luck.” Taemin said letting Minho perplexed. The restaurant was only hundred meters away but Minho stopped his car to fully listening to Taemin.

“You can’t only wish me luck Hyung.” repeat Taemin.

“Listen Tae, that’s what only I can give you. Giving you the best wishes and letting you go.” The last part was a whisper since Minho didn’t dare to say it out loud for his chance already faded away, or so he thought. But Taemin catch it. and he smiled.

“No hyung. there’s another you could do.” This made Minho looked right to Taemin’s eyes. He saw Taemin smiled toward him and said,

“You could be the one who bring me the luck.”

Minho was speechless.

“Say something!” Taemin said since Minho was unable to react.

“I’d LOVE to.” He finally managed to say.

“Why?” Taemin knew the answer but he wanted to hear it, not just guess the feeling Minho has for him.

“Because I love you too.”

 

 

“I saw Taemin and Minho went without the other members.” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. “I bet a hundred-thousand won he will confess.” He continued.

“I bet a wonderful night he will.” Sungmin said with seducing smile that Kyuhyun couldn’t resist.

Thank God that the room belonged for them only.

 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBER ARE LOVE