Like A Movie.

K-pop Oneshot Songfic Collection

 

Title : Like A Movie

Characters : KikwangXOC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As if we were in an old movie
We look so happy in there

I smiled through my tears. Romeo and Juliet was showing on TV. Romeo loved Juliet. Juliet loved Romeo. That was all that mattered. It reminded me of us. A long time ago, nonetheless, but we were once like that. Nothing else mattered, besides the fact that we were happy. It pains me to watch this movie, to be reminded of how we were. It was like stepping on broken glass, and then pouring salt on the wound. We were happy. We loved each other. How I miss those days…

At a place we don't remember, are a stranger to,
Looking for our memories

Where am I? I just walked out of the house and let my feet take me wherever it wished. Was I here before? With you? I glanced frantically at my surroundings. It all looked so familiar, yet I couldn’t remember any of the memories created here. What was so special about this place, that I subconsciously wandered here? I could feel bits of a memory come back. I saw your cute panicked face as you rushed to pick some things – presumably mine, up from the floor. Then, it all came back to me. You were panicked as you, being your usual distracted and clumsy self, had bumped into me, causing all my things to scatter all over the floor. It was at this very place. This was the place where we had first met, where it had all started.

Tears fell - no
Tears are still falling
Just when I think of you, when I look at you

I fiddled around with my handphone and unlocked it. I stared at the wallpaper. It was a picture of you and I, faces pressed against each other, smiling brightly at the camera. I smiled, tears blurring my vision as I recalled when we tried to take that picture. We were fussing over which pose to take up, but ended up settling on a plain smilem after an hour of aruguments and useless actions. The screen of my phone started having fat droplets of tears collected on it. I can’t stop them from flowing. I just can’t.

Even if I were to go back
Looking at you again and again
I miss you more and more
I can't forget you

Even if I returned back to our house after isolating myself and running away into hiding, and I accept your apology, it wouldn’t be the same. It would never be the same. Why did I have to catch you with her? I was better off not knowing. I was better off living my life without any worries, not knowing you were seeing someone else behind my back. But I can’t help it. I miss you so much. It’s been two months. Surely you would have forgotten about me and moved on already right? Even though the you I knew would never take such a thing so lightly, the Lee Kikwang I knew is already gone. He disappeared the minute I saw you kissing her.

I know I won't love another person
Cause I don't wanna let you go
In my memory

I know I can’t get over you. Not now, not ever. I know that my heart isn’t capable of loving anyone besides you. I know that I haven’t let you go yet. Not because I can’t, but because I don’t want to. Even though technically I was the one who ran away, like the coward I am, but that’s just me. That’s just Chae Eun Ri, the foolish coward who had fallen so hard for you, crushed so hard by you, but still loving you. I’m stupid. I really am.

Just like if I was watching the main character of a movie,
Please be the person who once loved me
Unknowingly
Come back to my side

Everything I’m going through now, it reminds me of an old romance movie. The main characters are so in love, but then the boy changes, and everything changes along with him. Please come back. Lee Kikwang. I want the old you back. I don’t miss us. I miss what we used to be. What you used to be. Come back to me. I will do anything necessary, just to have you be the man I loved once again. I wish I could turn back time, so you can be the person who once loved me.

As if we were in an old movie (Thinking about it now)
Although we seemed so young then (Thinking about it again)
The place at which time stopped for me
Stopped where we were in love

Romeo and Juliet. Young love. We were all of them. Although as I think back, I find that the love we shared was rather immature, and that it seemed so long ago, like we were so young back then, it was love nonetheless. It was real, and that’s all that matters. Do you believe in love at first sight? The first time I saw you, time stopped for me. That was when I realized – this is what they mean by love at first sight. How amazing and indescribable that feeling is. I truly understand what they mean now.  

I remember, yes
I remember when I sent you off
When I let you go

I remember it clearly. It was our first year anniversary, and you were still working at the office, despite it being late already, so I decided to surprise you with a lunchbox prepared specially by me. When I had finally reached your office it was already dark so I hurried into the building. When I crept into your personal office, my heart stopped beating. You were there, but not in the situation I had ever dreamed of. You were lying on your table with a girl straddling your waist, engrossed in a heated make-out session. My eyes widened to the size of saucers and I dropped the carefully prepared lunchbox onto the expensive carpeted floor, contents spilling all over it. You pushed her away, and started stuttering something like, “Ba… Baby. This isn’t what it… what it looks like. I can… I can explain…” Not bothered to hear your explanation, I ran off. You just stood rooted to the ground, mouth opening and closing like a goldfish, your extremely slow brain trying to process what had just happened.

Even if I were to go back, even if I were to erase it,
I miss you more and more
I can't forget you

Even if I had reached your office earlier, and had possibly prevented that from happening, it wouldn’t have made a difference. You probably would just do it with her another day. After the incident, you flooded my message inbox with all your apologetic messages – “I’m sorry baby.” “It wasn’t me. She jumped on me and forced herself on me” “I stay back late everyday to work to make some extra money so I could bring you to Tokyo – the place you’ve always longed to visit” “Come back, baby. I’m dying without you.” And many more, I just couldn’t bring myself to be reminded of that incident. Even though I think of you all the time, I have to try. I have to try to forget you. To forget all we had.

In the past, we were like two lovers like, romantic comedy
Left right on the screen, just quietly
Playback again, do you remember
We had countless kiss scenes
Missing each other while walking like two main characters
Walking on different roads, meeting each other coincidentally
Like a drama, even more dramatic than a drama

I always thought we were fated. No matter how many times I tried to stray away from you, somehow I would always end up meeting you on the way. On the same road, in the same lift. Our friends would often laugh, saying that our love was more dramatic than the sappiest love drama, I would always think that it was fate. We were meant for each other. And that meant that even though I’m hiding from you right now, you would find me eventually.


Come back to me, you know I need you back
You know I won't love anyone else

I was still wandering around the streets of Dongdaemun aimlessly when I felt a pair of strong arms encircle my waist, holding me so tightly that I couldn’t breathe. That was when I truly believed. We were made for each other. A familiar voice, your low, husky voice whispered in my ear, “Gotcha”.