Ring?BITES!

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

“Go take a seat, I’ll be back” Jimin told me and I nod.

I have no idea where he headed. Where do I seat? I look around and found a seat for two near the back and good view. I walk there and when I grab the seat someone else grab it too.

I look up to see a male good looking and light brown hair. He looks like a business man because he was wearing office suit and suitcase.

“Oh….sorry I guess we both thought the same…that’s funny” he said in English and I smile at him like he was to me.

“I guess…..you go ahead I-“before I could walk away he told me to take the seat and he will seat somewhere else.

I felt kind of bad, but he smile nice and bow lightly walking away. I saw a pretty pregnant lady waving at him later. She came from the bathroom.

“Cute couple” I smile and heard a voice behind me.

“Who is cute?” I look behind me and Jimin look at me with a questioning look.

“Ahh….a cute couple passed by and she’s pregnant. Both good looking that’s all” I said and he smile nodding and help me seat not that I needed help, but he was just a gentleman.

“Should we order?” he asks and I agree with him. A minute later a waiter came to take our order.

After that day we went to eat and try to talk about it in a calm voice. We both had moments we laugh because some of those moments were embarrassing.

“Don’t say anything about this to your friends” I said to him and he nod.

“But, if we skip the asking out process, is it too late to do that right now?” he ask me and it took me more than two minutes to understand what he meant.

“What?” I didn’t know what to say and he grab my hands.

He leans to give me a long peck on the lips leaving me speechless. I look around embarrassed but no one saw I think.

“You understand me now?” he ask me and when I felt something on my finger I look at my hand. He had put a silver ring on my ringer. I don’t know what to say like we just met and a ring already. I don’t know how relationships work I never been in one. What you do in these situations? Where’s my unnie when I need here? I feel loss of words. Should I reject it? But I like him too I feel something.

Hours later

I got home and my friends yell at me.

“Where were you!” my unnie yell and I told her I pass out at Jamie place.

“Next time text any of us. We were worried looking for you” my other friend said.

“Yeah I even went to the upstairs room of the club to each room hoping to save you, but you weren’t there. It was embarrassing I saw a lot of ways there” my unnie giggle and I hug her apologizing.

I went to get some juice but my friend asks “what’s with your walking? You okay?” I forgot to walk normal to be honest it still hurt a bit but is bearable.

“Oh!! the heels” I lied and saw someone else by the door.

“Hyorin unnie will go get the stuff from your car. Ah!…she brought food today” my friends said leaving me with Hyorin unnie.

“Hi” I said and she scans me and smile coming closer to me and move my hair to the side. She revealed the upper side of my neck.

“What’s with you?” I ask her and she look back at me with a mischievous smile.

“Better cover that love bite on your neck. Really the heels?” I blush and look at a mirror and saw the visible mark.

“Lucky your unnie didn’t catch that bite….omo! What’s this sweetie?” Hyorin grab my hand and I totally forgot about the ring. I move my hand away taking the ring off and placing it on my pocket.

“That umm….Jamie unnie let me borrow it. I get marks for the sun not big deal” I try to make up a lie but my lie sounded lame.

“Come here “ Hyorin unnie took out her make up brush and bb cream to help me cover the bite quick.

“Your hair will help cover it too, but make sure to cover it whenever you shower. By the way we need to talk later about this” Hyorin unnie sounded serious I was scared of her tone. I never had a sister before and I felt like she was my sister I never had but so serious. I nod and thank her with an apologetic look.

"You use protection?" she's so bold and I nod looking down at the floor. I felt so embarrased getting caught.

“Go to the bathroom to check other areas just in case” unnie said that and that was embarrassing to hear.

“Don’t say it like that it sound weird” I try to calm down and went to the bathroom to check.

She’s an expert I have more where I didn’t thought like between my upper legs. OMG! This is embarrassing and my stomach and more.

“What did I do? No wonder I was in such pain. I cover them with make-up.

 

 

 

Another chapter hopefully okay :)