Camping part1

A Change in my Life

That day Hyorin told Jessica how to make porridge. She told her friends everything was a misunderstanding. Her friends support her because she was happy. She got ready and headed to see Jimin.

Both spend the day together watching movies.

YOUR POV
Today we made up. He was the same guy I fell for that day. He was silly and cute even though he was sick he makes me laugh.

“You look tired, how about you sleep now? I can go home is getting late” I told him getting off from his bed but he pulled me inside covering us with the blanket.

“Hey stop” I giggle and he cuddles closer coughing a little.

“Don’t go, please stay” he coughs again.

I turn to face him checking his temperature which looks fine to me.

“You childish” I said and he pecks my cheek cuddling with me.

He buried his face on my chest. I felt my cheeks getting red every second.

“Yah! Don’t take advantage of your sickness” I pull his hair and he chuckle moving up.

His face by neck, which tickle whenever he breathe. I caress his hair until I heard snoring.

He must be exhausted. I was lazy to get up I guess I can take a quick nap before leaving.

I close my eyes taking a quick nap.

NOONE POV

A nap became a day.

The guys arrived at the apartment and saw someone shoes.

“She still here” the maknae said and the three of them went to check his room to find Jessica and Jimin sleeping together.

“Umm….you call her?” Rap monster ask looking at the maknae and he nod closing the door.

“It looks like I’ll stay in you guys room for tonight”J-hope said moving his stuff to the other room.

YOUR POV

Two weeks later

“Hey will be out this weekend for the paperwork and we going to Gangnam, you sure you staying?” Jennie ask me and I told them it was fine.

“Okay take care; don’t do a mess at home” Hyorin unnie told me winking at me making me blush.

What is she thinking?

“Okay stay safe until we back” my donsaeng Lili told me.

My friends left for the weekend.

I was doing some laundry when I receive a call from Jimin.

I answered and blush just listening to the other person in the line.

I thought these cheesy moments didn’t exist because I never experience one in my life.

I guess I can understand my friends whenever they talk about cheesy things they did with their boyfriends.

“Hello, wass up?” I answer.

“You busy? I was thinking of hanging out, a famous MC coming. There will dance competition want to come?” he ask me out of the blue.

I wasn’t planning to go anywhere today I had lots of laundry. We saw each other since four days ago because I had to hang out with my friends too. The trip was supposed to be a friend travel but I end up dating someone here which was unexpected. I can go besides the girls won’t be home for the weekend. I might as well go have fun.

“Okay, where at?” I ask

“Ilsan it be fun is like a camping weekend thing, bring a few changes of clothing. I come pick you up in half hour” he said and hung up after I heard a yell from his hyung to hurry up.

I pack the necessary and waited until I heard a knocking on the door.

I grab my bag and went to open the door. Of course it was him because he hugs me and help me with the bag.

“The guys waiting in the car. I have the younger ones with me except Jin hyung who’s driving the van” Jimin said and I lock the door and went downstairs to meet the guys in the car.

“Don’t mind them” Jimin whispers in my ear and I nod getting in.

“Couple people in the backseat” V say it in a singing tone which made me giggle and felt light blush on my cheeks.

“Morning” the others greeted and I greet them back seating in the backseat, then Jimin sat by my side.

We put seatbelts on and Jin Oppa start the van.

"Where the others at?" I ask and they told me they went ahead to organize something at the event.

“How’s this dancing competition camp works?” I ask curious.

“It’s like camping and there’s dancing workshops and at night we have competitions along with after party. They always bring different MC’s you’ll see when we get there” Jungkook said with grin turning back and talk with V.

“Yeah what he said” I look at Jimin and peck his cheek to get his attention which work.

“What was that about?” he whisper and peck my cheek back.

I lay my head on his shoulder closing my eyes his hand hold mine then I fell asleep.

NOONE POV

“Wake them up” Jin said and the maknae turn around to cover his hyung nose on purpose to wake him up.

Jimin felt the need of oxygen waking up and notice the grin of the maknae.

“Aishh..” Jimin coughs a little waking up Jessica.

“We here?” Jessica asks and he nod helping her out.

“HEY!!GUYS!!” two girls came over to hi-five the guys and some hug them.

Jimin was hug by a red head girl while the other one just wave at him.

He just stood still not expecting the hug.

Jessica just stared at the red head girl . Yeah, she felt the feeling she hated.

The one called ’jealousy’ but she knows in the States is normal. However, she was in Seoul. She didn’t want to create drama, so she stood quiet.

The girl ignored Jessica hugging Jimin as long as she wanted.

Now that bothers Jessica because she was next to him.

Jimin look at Jessica hoping she wasn’t bother, but she didn’t show any expression which make him nervous.

The other girl came over.

“Hi my name is Jihee you must be Jimin girlfriend. Nice to meet you by the way don’t mind my cousin she’s cold hearted” she said to Jessica shaking her hand and giving Jimin a pat on his shoulder.

“Let’s go unnie” Jihee said and she waved leaving with her cousin.

“Ummm….hey you okay. Let’s go check in” Jimin said taking Jessica hand that just nod but didn’t talk.

Jessica saw everything and hopes things get fixed for the best of everyone.

YOUR POV
That girl I cussed enough in my mind. Of course, there’s always that girl who wants him. OMG! I thought I would never feel that feeling it feels horrible. He didn’t hug her so I shouldn’t care. I can’t ruin this trip for the guys. I try to chill and get over it.

“HEY!!GUYS!!” I look up to see another girl.

You have to be kidding me. He’s always exposed to this treatment. 

“She waved to them walking closer. I don’t want to hug Jimin because I don’t want to look possessive.

“You staying with us” I noticed eyes on me.

Is she talking about me?

I look at her and she came over to grab my hand. Okay I don’t know her.

“Girls dorm and you’re not staying at the girl’s side” she said to me and then look at Jimin with a grin.

I had nothing say as I was drag by who knows. I look back at Jimin who smile with a nod.

Then he knows her? The guys wave bye to me.

“This is going to be so much fun. You understand what I’m saying right?” the girl turn to look at me and I nod.

“Oh my!! thank god you do. My English is not that good yet. Anyways I’m Chaeyoung I came to get you. At the camp were divided girls and guys rooms. Don’t worry if you don’t know anybody. My group is pretty chill and we love to meet new people. The other cousins I heard they met you. Don’t care much about their opinion. They’re clingy to them and probably jealous you dating Jimin. I shouldn’t be telling you this, but the one with long red hair is the one who’s been after Jimin since junior high. Her name is Sasha and her cousin Jihee can be a two face woman, so just be careful about her. Our group is trustful and nice you’ll see when we get there” Chaeyoung gave me a smile.

I thought to myself ‘she sure has lots of energy and talks a lot which is fine with me. I like cheerful someone I can talk about anything’.

I nod and finally we reach the girls cabin.

“Alright cabin 4 and 5 is our cabin. Our group is 9 members and with you will be 10. Tonight will be the preliminary competence. Also, we have lunch in a bit then free time to hang out. This trip will be fun” Chaeyoung giggle and I thought she was freaking cute. I never had a little sister before and I’m sure she could be a great fit. My donsaeng Lili is savage but cute. I can have another cutie sister.

“Sounds like fun but let me unpack first” I said and she nod opening cabin 4 door.

“Hi!!I brought her in” Chaeyoung said pulling me in because I was shy to go in.

I saw eight girls looking at me and two came over to help me with my bag.

I greet them as each one of them introduced themselves to me.

So many names to remember but I can do it.

They were so nice to me.

They help me unpack.

There were three beds in the cabin and a couch that transform into a bed sofa.

“I’ll sleep with Jeongyeon unnie” Dahyun said hugging the other pretty girl.

“I can sleep anywhere I don’t want to be a bother” I felt shy I didn’t want them to think of me as a bother.

“No problem will fix it and you’re not a trouble. Get ready to get something to eat. Then, you can have free time with your boy” Mina shi nudged my shoulder and everyone make ‘uhhh’ sounds teasing me.

“Also Sana can go check out stuff with Jungkook” someone said and then I look at a cute girl with long brown hair blushing hitting the girl next to her.

Hmmm…I guess she likes our dear maknae. I want to know if he feels the same. I’m getting my nose in someone business but I need to know. They’ll look cute together in my opinion.

“Couples yikes, hurry ladies” the girl name Jihyo said making a yuck face playfully.

I changed blouse because I felt sweaty. I also put some shorts on and a hat. My make-up I re-touch it a little. I wasn’t wearing that much today.

“Oh! Let’s tell Jessica about the cousins’ pair” Chaeyoung said when we were ready to go for lunch area.

“Simply ignore them” Momo said putting her lipstick on her pinky lips.

“Sasha and Jihee those two. Listen Jihee is not that bad, but since Sasha is her oldest cousin she does and believes her cousin lies. She’s blind by her cousin words. Sasha manipulates her that’s why never trust any of them. Sasha wants your boyfriend to be honest. In the other hand, Jihee likes Jin Oppa, but he treats her like any other girl he knows and I guess that bothers her a lot. It looks like the guys like you too because you came with them. I bet that annoys Shahee cousins a lot. As long as you stick with us and your boyfriend you’ll be fine” Tzuyu told me with assurance.

Now I wonder why I’m pair with them. They’re nice but I don’t know them. What’s their relationship with the guys?

I look at Sana-shi and maybe that’s why.

I’ll ask when we there.

Minutes later.

‘you coming? I’m at the door waiting’ (his text)

“He’s texting you already aigoo, may I?” Nayeon ask me looking at my phone.

I gave her my phone and she types something.

“Just stay with us at lunch then you’ll have all time with him, neh?” she pout looking at me.

I look at the message.

‘Girls time sorry bro we keeping her for lunch you can have her after lunch’ (her text)

“Oh!okay I don’t think he minds” I said and the girls hug me.

These girls are so cute and yet bold.

Another chapter update thank you to stop by to read my fanfic :)

I added TWICE in this chapter, they're adorable !!