He's back

A Change in my Life

After seven months Jessica had moved to California with her parents.

Hyorin was seven months pregnant and moved in with Jay. They lived in Washington.

Julian was going to enter preschool in three months.

Jay had contact Jimin months ago and had helped him without letting Hyorin know.

However, Hyorin found out and got mad at the beginning, but support Jay choice after hearing Jimin story.

Since, Jessica left without a word. A lot occur and had a feeling something else was going on.

He tried to look for her, but got in a car accident losing half of his memories. It took time to recover and his friends couldn’t contact Jessica. Also Sasha took advantage of his memory loss and make him believe she was the love of his life. She tricked him for almost a year. His friends couldn’t say anything mean against Sasha or he would get mad. She manipulated him. His friends wanted to tell him the true, but he didn’t want to listen. The doctor in charge of him was Sasha uncle.

Hyorin was shock to listen to his story. He got his memory back one day when he found a pair of heels in his room closet. He thought it was Sasha heels, but those shoes didn’t fit her making him doubt. He decided to let his friends take over. They took him to places he has been with Jessica. After a few months some flashes show up and Namjoon took him to a friend doctor who took care of his case without letting Sasha know. Jimin realize something was off between Sasha. He saw photos of Jessica and his memory came back. The doctor was happy to see his recuperation was good. The doctor was a chief of a hospital and the guys let him know about Sasha uncle wrong treatment and got Sasha uncle doctor license taken way. Jimin broke up with Sasha. She was furious and make up a lied of being pregnant, but it was all a lie. Sasha cousin told everyone Sasha lies and apologize for her cousin mistakes.

Jimin decided to go look for Jessica and thankfully Jay contact him and talk to him. Jay decided to help him after knowing the true. He told him about Julian existence making Jimin curious. Jay told him about Jessica life after she left him. Jimin wasn’t too happy to know she was with someone else, but he wanted to meet his son.

When Julian stayed at Hyorin and Jay place. Sometimes Hyorin went out and Julian stayed alone with Jay.

He met Julian and that was their first encounter of father and son.

Jimin cried when he had his baby son in his arms. Julian was confused, but pat his back telling not to cry.

Both became friends and Jimin changed his name to Chim. Julian called him Chim.

After Jessica broke up with Jaejoon. Jimin wanted to see if things could work out for the good of the family. He didn’t want to lose her.

Julian kept a secret of knowing Jimin. He never told Jessica about Chim his new friend.

Julian was drawing and Hyorin ask him who was the other guy and Julian answer his new friend Chim.

That’s how Hyorin suspect of Jay and he had to tell her everything.

After Jessica moved back to California with her parents. Jay and Hyorin moved to California with Jimin to help them reunite.

Namjoon was coming to California to stay with Jimin with anything he needed. Everyone wanted to come, but Namjoon was the chosen one. Jimin told his friends about his son and shared pictures of him to his friends.

Jimin parents didn’t know about their grandson yet.

Jimin watched Jessica from afar and wished he could get closer one day.

“Just a few more weeks” Jimin whisper seeing Jessica getting inside the car after putting Julian in his car seat.

“Come on, let’s go Jimin-ah. It’s incredible you’re a father before me aigoo” Namjoon ruffle his hair walking back to the car.

 

 

He knows about his son…Continue with next update

Thank you!!