Pick One

Love Story

Sorry for the really late update. I really want to finish this so this is going to be the last chapter and well, there will be a story part two later. SORRY! This might end ishly though.

-----

Ryeowook's POV

"We should tell them," I whispered.

"No, she replied, "they'll get mad at us!"

"But it's better for them to know,"

"Yeah but Sungmin Oppa and Sunny unnie would be hurt,"

"I know but, they will get over it eentually,"

"Fine. But you have to make me more food than usual!"

"Fine,"

We sat up and looked at Sunny and Sungmin.

"We need to talk to you guys," I said.

"What is it?" Sunny asked.

"Well, Wookie Oppa and I are kind of dating," Sooyoung answered.

"WHAT?!" Sungmin asked angrily. He stood up and made out cart all wobbly. He marched towards me and just looked at me with furious eyes. He grabbed me by the shoulders and started shaking me hard. While I was shaking, the cart was too.

"YAH! How dare you steal my girlfriend?!" Sungmin yelled quietly.

I just looked at him with pain in my eyes. "I-I'm sorry," I apologized.

The shaking grew harder when Sungmin was angrier.

"AHH! OPPA! Sooyoung!"

Sungmin stopped and both looked at the spot Sunny was just in. There was nothing there but her notebook. We looked over the side and saw Sunny's fingers slipping near the enge. Sooyoung was on the left side of Sunny's hand, trying to help her get back up. Sungmin and I ran over which made Sooyoung fall over due to the dangerous rocking back and forth. We knew the both of us weren't strong enough to pick up one girl by ourselves. That meant we only needed to save one. But who?

 

 

 

 

 

----

Story complete! Who will they choose? Find out in the sequel coming soom!