Stuck On Top

Love Story

Sorry for taking forever! Schools almost over in about a few weeks so that means more updating!  Hope you like this chapter!

Welcome new reader, Yuuki-Generation! She's one of my fav. authors on AFF! She finished her SunSun vampire series. It's really good and you should read it.

-----

Sunny's POV

As they hugged, they felt like they were the only people on Earth. They never wanted to let go.

"Hyung, I can take it from now," Jinyoung interrupted as he pulled Hyo Lim away.

Jinyoung and Hyo Lim went on The Mind Eraser, the ride that brought them together.

Sungkyu looked at Jinyoung in envy. If only he could be with his one and only love.

"Oppa! I haven't seen you in forever!" someone squealed.

'This story is getting better!' I thought.

Sooyoung looked over. "Sunny unnie, your story is strange,"

I frowned. If one person doesn't like it, who else will?

"Um, Sunnybunny, do you know why we're still up here?" Sungmin asked looking down.

I nodded my head no. We've been on the tip of the top of the rollercoaster for about five minutes now. I looked down. Everyone else was getting off but us and somebody who was about a yard away from us.

"STAY CALM!" I heard someone yell through the loud speaker. "WE'LL TRY TO FIX THE ROLLERCOASTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE, DON'T SUE US!"

"Just our luck," I said.

"Yah! Wookie, why is you so quiet?" Sungmin asked.

"You too, Sooyoung,"  I added.

"Um, I want to talk to Sooyoung real quick," Ryeowook said.