The Ultimate Ride

Love Story

Sungmin's POV

I led the three to a ride where you sit and it takes you up and down and left to right and all the other ways it can go.

"Oppa," Sooyoung said, "I'm afraid to go on this."

"No problem, I'll be next to you," Sunny said.

They hooked arms and skipped to the ride. I was going to do the same with Ryeowook but he just nodded his head and ran up to the girls.

After 20 minutes of waiting in line, we got in. We chose a seat that has room for four people of course. The girls sat on a random seat as Ryeowook and I sat on the opposite seats. It ended up being like this:

Sunny    Sooyoung

Sungmin  Ryeowook

"Sunny unnie, can we hook arms again?" Sooyoung asked.

Sunny bunny nodded and without hesitation, Sooyoung quickly hooked arms with her once again. The ride moved up a little bit and something that came out of Sooyoung's mouth was...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Everyone laughed except for Sooyoung. As the ride really started, I kept holding onto Ryeowook and he did the same. Sooyoung tried to sleep but it didn't work. Sunny bunny on the other hand was just sitting there checking her text messages. I'm surprised she isn't dizzy. After 10 minutes of moving everywhere, the ride stopped and we were stuck at the top of the ride.

"Why did it stop when we're up here?" Sooyoung asked.

"Maybe they are about to drop us down to the floor," Ryeowook said while adding a huge gulp after.

I was just eating the pumpkin pie like there was no tomorrow. Sunny bunny was writing. Ryeowook closed his eyes and tapped his feet together. Sooyoung was eating everything in my bag.

"Got more of the story!" Sunny announced.

I smiled as she cheered in her seat. I sat back, thinking that I should be calm as Sunny bunny.

-------------------------

Here's the chapter! Happy new year and happy birthday to Sungmin! Please subscribe if you haven't and comment!