A Little Inspiration: Part 3

Love Story

They walked inside and saw Ryeowook and Sooyoung there.

"Hey you guys!" Sungmin yelled.

They both looked over in surprise. That made Sunny and Sungmin wonder a little bit. The two walked over to Sunny and Sungmin, acting awkward and suspicious.

"Anneyong Sunny unnie, Sungmin oppa," Sooyoung greeted.

"Anneyong," Sunny replied, "what are you guys doing here, together?

Ryeowook answered, "Babe, um we were having a um friend hangout. We're very close friends now. Like you and Sungmin- sshi."

Sooyoung nodded and looked at Sungmin.

"Oppa, why are you here with Sunny unnie?" she asked.

"Oh did I forget?" Sunny asked, "I'm writing a book! Minnie is helping me out by taking me to places and you're probably wondering why. I can't think of anything right now."

Ryeowook and Sooyoung looked at Sunny in confusion. Sungmin explained all the details in a way they could understand. It helped.

"How about we all hangout now that we know all of us are here," Sungmin suggested.

"Sure," the other three decided.

They walked around at first and then they noticed the ultimate ride.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's a lame chapter and sorry I haven't been uploading. Busy me. Also lazy me. Anyway, please subscribe if you haven't already and comment.

What's the ultimate ride?

Why is Ryeowook and Sooyoung together at the carnival?

Will Sunny get inspired even more?

Find out.