The Story

Love Story

Happy Thanksgiving to my awesome readers! Have turkey, pie, mashed potatoes, and more today! Thanks for reading and waiting! Here is my giving to you!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sunny's POV

Taeyeon unnie told me to meet her in the office just a moment ago. I hope she didn't find out that I ate her hamburger and fire me because of that. Oh who am I kidding? Jessica probably told her already. Stay calm, Sunny. Stay calm.

"Taeyeon unnie, you wanted me?" I asked while I opened a little crack through the door.

"Yeah, come inside," she told me.

"So, you've been a very good writer but Jessica told me something,"

"It's not my fault! It was a hamburger sitting on a desk! It was fresh too! How could I not eat it?"

"I'm not talkng about the hamburger! Wait, you ate my hamburger!"

"I felt guilty while eating it though!" (no I didn't)

"You know what, forget it! I called you over here to tell you that Jessica told me that a publisher loved your stories,"

"Really!"

"Yeah, but that publisher thought that you would have to do something to make a book,"

"And it was?"

"You have to write a love story. All of your stories are horror and adventure. The publisher said that if you make a love story similar to your other stories then you can write a book,"

"Okay, how hard could it be?"

"Great enthusiasm ! Now start your story! Oh and it is due in a month,"

"Okay, just enough time. Eeeek, I'm so excited!"

__________________________Sunny's Home________________________________

"THIS IS TOO HARD!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked the beginning. Please comment and subscribe.

C: