3

Old Crush

Damn I forgot how hard it was to look for a job, everywhere I go they are looking for people more capable than I am. But I didn't want to give up, first because I felt bad living at Namjoons for free, second I didn't want Hoseok to know how bad I’m doing, I tried really hard to avoid talking about it yesterday. I have a few more places to check out and if I find nothing I’ll look somewhere else tomorrow.
Just when I was about to give up, I found a coffee shop. It was a little shop, quite cute and cosy, it smelled like coffee but also really sweet. It wasn't much because it wasn't really in the “popular” area of town, but for some reason, even though it was my first time here, it just felt like home. I got to the counter and a really handsome young man approached me. He was about my height, had black hair styled quite nicely and deep brown eyes that just trap your soul with one look.
“Hello, how may I help you?” – The man said. Wow, he had such a melodic voice, not too deep and gentle yet quite manly. I realised I should reply before he thinks I'm some weirdo who's just staring at him.
“Um, yeah, I read on your door that “help was needed”, if I can do you any good I’d like to apply for a job.” – Wow I sounded so steady and sure, I didn’t sound at all as nervous as I was, the presence of this man gives me great calmness.
“Oh yes of course, do you have any working experience?” – I guess I do? I don't really know what he needs me to do.
“Well I did work at a fast food place for some years, so I can definitely man the register if it means anything.” – Dammit, I wish I knew more, I wish I could do more stuff and be useful.
“Oh that is quite plenty, we will teach you the rest in time, I know that I should interview you more before giving you the job, but I really do need the help, I feel stupid making you work now since it's the end of the week, so would you like to start working here on Monday?” – The man sounded quite cheerful and sure of his word, and how could I refuse to work at this cute café, and also I don’t think I’m gonna have any luck finding any other job, so heck I’ll work even now if must.
“Yes of course I’d love too. I’m Min Yoongi and pleased to be working with you from now on” – I put out my hand to shake his and he takes it.
“I’m Park Jinyoung, I’m the owner of this place I mostly manage the drinks and register, there is also Choi Youngjae who makes most of the pastries and Mark who is our delivery boy, they aren’t here right now because they had to deliver a bit bigger order. – He introduced them with a smile, I’m actually exited to work here.