Midnight

Every Road Leads to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's step came to an abrupt halt as the soft, yet heavily accented French hit his ears. He did not understand much of it, just the last two words: but he had heard the sentence enough in the past few weeks that he could guess what it meant quite well. His grip on the colorful 'friendship' bracelets tightened as he turned to look at the source of the sound, ready for his practised grin to surface, but he stopped there, his jaw hanging and lips still ready to form the familiar words. 

He had never seen such a beautiful person. it was a boy: he was short and thin, clad in some pretty nice clothes.. But it was his eyes that stunned the other. They were so.. expressive. Hazel eyes, darkened slightly by the faintest hint of annoyance bore into his dull orbs, and something seemed to shift. It was as if the world had gotten hotter. A warm wind came, tearing at the beanie of the beautiful boy mercilessly. For a moment, his lips parted in panic, but his slender fingers came to grasp at the soft material by such ease that Sehun was sure he had done it a thousand times. 

"Could you?"  Repeated the boy, and he glanced around nervously, clearly eager to get his empty shot with the tower. Sehun nodded quickly, and suddenly, he remembered the purpose of him being there. 

"Uh," he started as he tried to switch his brain to English, his voice raspy as if he had not used it in a long while."Well, I am happy to move out from there as long as.. uh you..take these as a token of my eternal..friendship.." he ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter