(1)

Eight Years Before;Eight Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you love her, let her go," the person on TV says dramatically. At once, Siwon scrunches up his nose and nearly snorts. That is one crappy TV show, Siwon now decides. He deposits popcorn bowl on Eunhyuk's lap and stands up, drawing atttention from s. 

"I'm going to bed," Siwon announces and proceeds to make his grand exit. 
"So fast?" Donghae calls from the sofa.
"Mhm, busy day tomorrow," he shouts over his shoulder. It was a lie. Tomorrow was one of those rare days when his schedule wasn't packed with concerts and events back-to-back; it would just be one dance practice and one performance rehearsal. That wasn't much, considering he was Choi Siwon of Super Junior. 

Siwon flops onto the bed, cellphone in hand. His shifts so that his head could lie comfortably on his forearm. He scrolls through his contacts and just like every other night, his thumb stops moving and the contacts filed under 'H' appears. One name, especially, glares bright at him. 
Hyoyeonnie.
Siwon taps on the messaging icon just under Hyoyeon's name. He stares. 
Hey, how have you been?
He shakes his head. Delete.
Hii.Haven't spoken in a long time. 
He lets out an exasperated sigh and holds the delete button on the keyboard.
I miss you.

No, no, no. No way. As much as he wanted to send it, he deletes that message anyway.
Siwon runs at hand through his hair and fights the urge to scream in frustration. There he was, Asian Superstar Choi Siwon- stealer of hearts of men and women alike, but nonetheless still struggling to talk to a girl. 
A girl, yes, but Hyoyeonnie's no ordinary girl. She was his first kiss, his first love and his first girlfriend.
The dark-haired boy breathes out slowly and throws his phone onto the bedside table. He yanks the covers over his head, blocking the name from sight that haunts and teases him about his failure. 
He was never going to make it right.

The next day, he and Eunhyuk are practicing overtime. The others had went for lunch at the bibimpap stall across the street but Siwon had wanted to polish his moves. Luckily, Eunhyuk had agreed to stay back and help him. 

A little past the half-an-hour mark of practice, the door suddenly opens and the two boys pause and turn around. The guest of honour ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter