YooSuMin's meeting

Manhole
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers :) Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting on this story. Here's a short flashback to Yoochun and Junsu's instruction to Changmin. Random K-artists may appear. Happy reading :) 

Note: lots of errors. Please bear with me.

--------------------------YooSuMin's Plan-------------------------------

2 Days before the "incident"

Two boys were sitting in a cafe near  SM building. Both of them were wearing mask to hide their identities.

"Chunnie, where the hell is that brat?!. We're waiting here for almost 3 hours already and to think that this cafe is just a five-minute walk from SM building gosh! I will definitely kill him!", Junsu said angrily.

"Su, lower down your dolphin voice. I don't want us to get caught and have a scandal.", Yoochun calmly told him.

"Scandal? Psssshh~. again", he rolled his eyes.

" Yah! Not that kind of scandal."

The door of the cafe suddenly opened, revealing a very tall, dark, handsome and a not so evil man.

"HYUUUNG!!", he shouted while waving his hand.

" CHANGMIIIIIIN!!! GOSH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?", Junsu carefully removed his mask.

"I went to Kona Beans to eat and I'm going to eat again."

---30 minutes later (they ate first :D)---

"So why did you want to meet me? Do you miss me this much hyung-deul?", Changmin nudged Junsu by the elbow.

" Yeah yeah We miss you to the point that we want to kill you now shut up and listen", Yoochun retorted.

"We got a plan. Have you heard Jaejoong hyung's new drama?", Junsu asked him.

" Of course. It's very dirty. It's like they are asking him to show his hole. Can you believe that? What a ty title."

"Yah! Jae hyung is not a .", Junsu whacked his head.

Yoochun was laughing out loud, "He's a . Yunho hyung's . Gosh they're so loud in bed. Last week they did it for about 12 rounds."

"12 ROUNDS???? THAT WAS WOW. AS IN WOW.", another voice could be heard inside the cafe.

"Yes 12 rou--. Wait, who said that?", Yoochun curiously asked.

"ME ME!!"

"Heechul hyung! Since when did you get here?."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter