Chapter 4 : The Verse #3

Ode of The Black Knight

Sky looks so clear and shiny and birds are chirping happily. Seoul stays busy with everything. A feminine figure gets off from a lavish shiny car, she has bag on her back. Once she bid goodbye, the feminine figure walks inside the school of Economics at SNU. The feminine figure is having nice, caring and bubbly personalities. Today is the first day for her as a university student. Yes, the feminine figure is Im Yoona, the daughter of Im Jeomg Il, famous businessman and gangster in the country. For the sake of his only daughter, Im Jeong Il hides her identity and keeps her daughter’s life in secret. He is doing all of the things in order to protect the only daughter from his enemies.
Yoona lives only together with the maids and butler in the big mansion. Her dad seldom stays at home, Im Jeong Il often resides in Macau.  The daughter is cared by trusted senior nanny that has been worked for the Im family since Yoona’s grandfather reign. Yoona’s mom died when the woman gave birth the only daughter. Im Jeong Il on the other side has concubine-a famous high class call girl named Kwon Sun Ja, Kwon Sun Ja gave him a daughter named Kwon Yuri.  Im Jeong Il doubted that Yuri is his daughter and disowned her at the end.


The freshmen are gathered in the main students’ hall to join welcoming ceremony. After the ceremony was done, the students are going to their classes. The first lesson for the day is The Introduction to The Business Strategy. The spreading rumor tells that the lecturer for the course is “The Black Knight of World Business”. The students are enthusiast to follow the class.  The clock shows 9 AM, the class already full of students. Firm steps can be heard enter the class. A figure in neat casual attire enters the class. All of students’ attentions are directed to the petite figure who stands in front of the class.
“Good morning class, welcome to SNU. I’m Kim Taeyeon who is in charge as the lecturer for The Introduction to The Business Strategy class. I hope you are enjoying this class until the end of the semester. Let’s start our first day now” states the lecturer in energetic tone.
Yoona jolts her body as soon as she hears the familiar voice.


No, it can’t be Eric. It’s Miss Kim Taeyeon. I know, they have same first name but Eric told me that he lives alone in Korea- YN.


The students’ focus are directed to the entrance door, there is a woman who acts impolite and directly enters the class without permission.
“Excuse me young lady, please come here before you go to the chair” states Taeyeon sternly.
“Tch..” curses the late comer.
“Tell me what’s your name and the reason why you’re late in the first day” commands Taeyeon.
“Aissh.. you waste my time, Miss. Let me sit and continue the course” answers the late comer coldly.
“Watch your manner, do it or I will not allow you to join this class and you have to re-take this course next semester” states Taeyeon like a boss.
“Aish.. arra..arra.. my name is Kwon Yuri, I am late because my plane was delayed for 2 hours” states the late comer in pissed tone.
“Since it’s the first day, I still tolerate your lateness. Go find vacant chair and join this class” states the lecturer in cold tone. The other students are silent and paying their attentions to the two.
The class went smooth and enjoyable. The students were liking the way “The Black Knight” taught them. Taeyeon clears her belongings and heads to her room. The petite Kim dials particular number on her phone.


Good Day Boss, It’s me Kim- TY.
Oh, any update Midget- Boss.
Well, Jong Hyun’s daughter is in, today she joined my class- TY.
Then, any interesting things happened?- Boss.
No, she’s just came late and created commotion in class- TY.
Then?- Boss.
Don’t worry I’ve already taken care of that matter- Boss.
Her bad attitude is no joke, boss I couldn’t believe that she is the next master of The Red Dragon organization –TY.
Good, keep your eyes on her and please make sure my daughter is stay safe, I trust her safety to you,Kim- Boss.
Sure master, I’ll do my best in protecting your daughter, Im Yoona- TY.


Once she finished her business, the petite lecturer heads to the cafeteria to have her lunch.


Meanwhile in the campus cafeteria.


“WATCH YOUR STEP YOU IDIOT” shouts Kwon Yuri.
The weak Eun Jung stands from her spot, she tries her best to clean Yuri’s stained shoes with her hands.
“CLEAN IT UNTIL IT SHINES, YOU RUINED MY EXPENSIVE LIMITED EDITION SHOES..UGH” states Yuri, she swings her palm in annoyance to hit Eunjung’s head.
The petite hands stopped the Kwon’s daughter from hitting the innocent girl.
“Stop that or I’ll beat you” states the feminine voice. It was Yoona’s.
“Oh, so this girl wants to act like a hero, huh? Okay, let’s have fight. Both Yuri and Yoona are ready to attack one another. When Yuri is ready to fly her punch on Yoona, a cold voice stops her from doing that.
“STOP DOING THAT KWON YURI AND IM YOONA. NOW FOLLOW ME TO MY ROOM” commanded the figure coldly, her stare looks so cold and scary.
Aissh.. this midget, what a blocker –KY.
Eric Kim? Ah aniyo, she is the lecturer- YN.
The two tail the petite lecturer to her room. Once the three are inside the room, the owner commands her students to sit on the prepared chairs.
“Please tell me about childish commotion in the cafeteria just now” states the lecturer in cold tone.
The students are staying silent.
“Anyone, please tell me” repeats the midget lecturer.
“Does cat get your tongue, students?” asks Taeyeon sarcastically.
No response from the two.
“Kwon Yuri…tell me” states Taeyeon.
No answer from the mentioned name, the owner just hangs her head low.
“Im Yoona inform me the chronology, will you?” asks taeyeon.
The young woman stays silent.
“Well, okay if there is no one of you tell me the story, I decide to give you guys a punishment”
“W-what? No.. we’re not high school students, Miss Kim” protests Yuri.
“Well, I will cancel the punishment if one of you tells me the story, it will be better if the two of you are telling me the stories, right?” states Taeyeon coldly.
“Ok..Ok.. I’ll tell my version” states Yoona calmly.
“When I was heading to the cafeteria, I saw Eunjung brought the full tray on her hands, on the other hand Kwon Yuri and her groups were walking toward Eunjung’s direction. Eunjung was so unlucky that time, the slippery floor made her fallen on the floor. Eunjung was not intending to dirty Yuri’s shoes, but this girl treated Eunjung in manner less way. She asked Eunjung to clean her oh so expensive shoes with her bare hands. Yuri was not satisfied with what Eunjung did. That girl tried to slap Eunjung but I came to the site quickly to stop her doing. She wanted to slap me instead, but thanks to you miss Kim, you saved me by shouting on both of us” states Yoona calmly.
“Thanks Miss Im, any comment Miss Kwon?” asks Taeyeon calmly.
Yuri stares at Yoona’s direction with fiery eyes.
“Miss Kwon?” repeats Taeyeon.
“I don’t like people who disturb my peace” comments the Kwon’s heiress coldly.
Taeyeon stays silent for a moment.
“Ok, if it’s the case since Miss Im already told us about the truth, I have made my decision to forgive your mistake. There will be no punishment, but Miss Kwon Yuri I want you to send apology to Miss Eunjung after this. Remember that you guys are university students, not children anymore. Please behave like ones. Both of you may go now” states Taeyeon calmly.
“What? You ask me to say apology to that nerdy Eunjung? Pardon me Miss Kim?” protests Yuri.
“Yes, my decision is final. Or do you want to be punished, Miss Kwon?” asks Taeyeon.
“It’s better than throw my pride away and kneel down my knees to that nerd” snaps Yuri flatly.
“OMO.. you’re really something, Kwon Yuri.. don’t your parents teach you how to act properly? Where is your manner?” asks Yoona in disbelief manner.
“Don’t you dare to insult or drag my parents in this case, Miss Im” replies Yuri cold.
“Enough, everybody. Can you behave properly?” asks Taeyeon in cold tone.
“Sorry Miss Kim” apologies Yoona.
“Ok, since Yuri chooses to be punished rather than say apology to Eunjung, I want you to join a charity event held by our campus social institution this weekend. Miss Im Yoona will supervise you as well.. and your duty Miss Im Yoona, you have to watch and make sure that Miss Kwon  is really doing her punishment” states Taeyeon.
“Tch.. Okay, send me the details of my responsibility on that event” replies Yuri.
“Leave me your email address or contact, I’ll send the details later to both of you” states Taeyeon.
The lecturer provides a piece of blank paper, the two students are writing their contacts on the paper.
“You may go now” states Taeyeon.
The two students are dismissing themselves.


Meanwhile at Incheon International Airport.


“It’s been years, Hello Korea please be nice to me” states Jessica.


“Good afternoon Miss Jung, I’m Choi Siwon, the Dean personal assistant from College of Music Seoul National University. I am appointed to fetch you and bring you to the Dean once your plane landed in Korea” states a young man politely.
“Oh, hello Mr.Choi. Ok, I’ve received the notification from Prof. Min Jung Ho, the dean. I guess we can go to his office after this” replies Jessica politely.
At the end the two are driving to the campus.
“Please wait for moments, Prof. Min is still on the meeting” states Siwon.
“What do you want to drink, Miss Jung?” asks the PA.
“Black Americano will be fine” answers the Cellist.
“Alright, wait for a moment” replies the PA.
Jessica is waiting the Dean for 20 minutes.
A handsome figure in his late 40s enters the room. He wears neat outfit and smells nice.
“Oh, Miss Jung you’re here already? So sorry for making you wait” states The Dean warmly.
“Yes, no problem professor. How are you?” replies the young cellist.
“I’m fine, thanks for accepting my offer. This college needs a talented person like you” states the Dean.
“Well, it’s not a problem for me. I plan to stay in Korea as soon as I finished my study in Juilliard. But it seems you need to wait me for 3 years more since Juilliard needed me” states Jessica.
“Nah, It’s fine. It’s an honor for us to have you as the part of this college. I hope you can bring prosperous victory in the future” says the Dean.
“Well, I’m so happy to give contribution to my Mother’s almamater. I will do my best here, Prof.Min” states Jessica confidently.
“Nice, I like your spirit Miss Jung” states the Dean.
“Ah right, since it’s the beginning of the new academic calendar, SNU holds welcoming party for both the students and the lecturers. Since you’re the new lecturer that teaches in our college, I want you to join on that event this weekend. This event will be a charity, It’s a new concept proposed by “The Black Knight of Economics School”, I’ll send you the detailed information later. The college also already prepared a unit of apartment for each lecturer, Siwon will send you there. Don’t worry, It’s decent one. We want the best for our members, after all” explains the Dean.
“The Black Knight?” asks Jessica in confused manner.
“Yes, she is a young professor in the school of Economics. The business world called her as the black knight for her talents and abilities. SNU just recruited her this year too. She was in the US before, don’t you know this person named Kim Taeyeon?” asks the Dean.
“Kim Taeyeon? Haha, I’m sorry I don’t know this person, Prof. I’m not into business stuffs” answers Jessica politely.
“Ok, It’s no problem. Maybe after the charity event you will know her. I expect you to do performance there, I want to give surprise to the SNU’s lecturers. They do not know that College of Music has a genius cellist as the new lecturer” says the Dean.
“Oh Okay, so it’s a surprise? I’m in professor” replies the cellist excitedly.


Meanwhile outside the school of Economics building.


A young feminine figure is patiently waiting for the driver to fetch her. Taeyeon passes the girl.
“Oh, Miss Im..what are you doing here? Don’t you have class or something?” asks the lecturer in disguise.
“I have no more schedules for today, Miss Kim. I’m waiting for my driver to fetch me, but it seems it will take longer time since he called me told that there is problem with the car machine” states Yoona.
“Ah.. that’s bad. Anyway, I have something to be discussed with you. It’s related to the charity event this weekend too. If you don’t mind I can give you a ride home after that. Is it fine for you if we take a motorbike ride?” offers the lecturer.
“Well, it’s not a problem for me, Miss Kim” replies the Im’s daughter happily.
“Let’s go. Ah.. have you had your lunch?” asks the lecturer.
“No, not yet. The commotion with Kwon Yuri made me lost my appetite to have lunch at that time” answers the young woman.
“Ok good. Let’s have lunch while we’re discussing the charity event. It’s my treat and don’t worry I’ll send you home, safely Miss Im” states the petite Kim warmly.
“Sure, Ka-ja” says the other young woman in joy.
The two head to the parking lot, Taeyeon and Yoona hop on to the sporty blue motorbike. The petite Kim starts the engine and drive smoothly.
“You may tighten your grip if you’re afraid, Miss Im. Don’t worry, I won’t take advantage of you, Haha” states the lecturer before she hit the gas.

A/N : An update for you. Don’t forget to leave some comments 
Jagga_Nim is out