THANK YOU FOR THE 5K SUBSCRIBERS!!

SEVENTEEN WONWOO : When The Couple Show One Another Support During Their Encore Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YAY I FINALLY REACH 5K SUBSCRIBERS!! Thank you for all the support each and everyone of you give me, it really motivates me to write better fanfics for all of you. I could still remember i joined the AsianFanFics family because of my friend who introduced it to me. At first i would just read fanfics that are written by the amazing authors, i have never thought of writing my own story for people to read. It was until i came across one fanfic that has given me the inspiration to write a fanfic of my own. Started with my first ever fanfic title 'My Bittersweet Idollife', i was really happy when someone subscribe to my story. At that time i told myself that just twenty subscribers is more than enough. However as the story progess, more and more people subscribe and even comment down below. I really appreciate all the support from all of you and would like to thank you guys once again. I have never thought of reaching 5K subscribers i really want to thank my subscribers. I promise that i would try my very best to write more fanfics for all of you. Also i would love to collaborate with my subscribers to write a fanfic together it will be super fun to do so! If any of you have some fanfic story line or oneshot scenario, do comment down below i will try my best to write for you! Once again thank you for all the support! See you in my next fanfic! (ALL OF YOU ARE THE BEST 18TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!) *Turn 18 today #gettingold TT*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter