Young Love

SEVENTEEN WONWOO : When The Couple Show One Another Support During Their Encore Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*When SEVENTEEN won 1st place*

"SEVENTEEN congratulations!!" The emcees congratulate handing them the trophy as well as the flowers.

S.Coups make his speech thanking Pledis CEO, staffs, their parents last but not least their fans, Carat who supported them thus far. Pristin stand behind SEVENTEEN feeling happy for their sunbaes. HaeWon stand behind her boyfriend WonWoo and beside Kyulkyung who is one of the Pristin members that she is super close with. As the other artiste leaving the stage, Haewon bow at the artist also the couple bow at one another as shown of respect.

Jeonghan ruffle Haewon's hair showing his affection to his juniors. Haewon give her friend Dino thumbs up showing her ultimate support for her friend since the first day they met in the company. Jamming to SEVENTEEN's song together with her members showing how much they support their sunbaes who is also their friends since trainee days.

Seungkwan push Haewon slightly towards Wonwoo who is infront with Hoshi. Pristin gathered together with Haewon as they jam to SEVENTEEN's song, also they interact with their fans in the audience seats.

"Unnie why dont you stand together with Wonwoo oppa." Kyla said nudging Haewon.

Unknowingly Haewon and Wonwoo stand beside one another. SEVENTEEN members who saw it give Wonwoo that look teasing Wonwoo who doesnt seem to be bothered at all.

"Is your throat better now?" Wonwoo asks worriedly. Earlier this week, Haewon has a sore throat due to vocal training which had strained . Wonwoo has also taken care of her by buying drinks that is good for sore throat.

"Im feeling much better now dont worry oppa." Haewon answer with a assuring smile.

After that short encore stage, Haewon left the stage together with her members while SEVENTEEN stay on stage saying their goodbyes to their fans also thanking them for the winning of the 1st place.

Haewon walk slowly so that Wonwoo could catch up with her. SEVENTEEN and Pristin leave the couple behind as they went to their respective waiting room getting ready to leave.

"Oppa congratulations." Haewon congratulate Wonwoo with a loving smile.

"Gomawo. Are you free tonight lets go out eat." Wonwoo smile at her bringing her closer to him.

"Yeah im free. Lets go to our favourite BBQ restaurant to eat." Haewon suggests.

The couple spend some time togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter