Epilogue

In your arms
Please log in to read the full chapter

CL POV

 

I watched as the sunset made it's glorious appearance. Its bright orange color was reflected by the clear blue waters.

 

I'm at our favorite beach, Dara and i used to go when we were still trainees. Whenever we have free time she always insists on going here. She said there's something in this place that captures her heart. I get it now, because it shows the most beautiful sunset on the entire country.

 

I fished out the ring that Dara gave me from my pocket and held it in front of my eyes. It's beautiful yet there's something in it that makes it look some kind of mysterious.

 

Memories came flashing in front of me as soon as i saw the ring. A tear escape from my left eye as  i remember how Dara gave this to me on the night when she...

 

"What are you thinking, Chae?" said the voice of the person whom i loved the most, pulling me out of my trance. She wrapped her arms around my waist, back hugging me. 

 

I put my hand over hers and lean my back on her chest. I closed my eyes, i just want to savor this moment with her. It's a miracle that she's still with me. I'll never forget that day.

 

 

Flashback...

 

She's gone...

 

No, this can't be...

 

"Dara, you said to me... what ever happens, i should not give up on you." I said to her between my sobs.

 

"I'm not giving up on you baby... i love you..." as i cried in her chest.

 

Then the heart rate monitor begins beeping slowly indicating that a heart beat is being detected.

 

My eyes widen and looked at her. Immediately got out of the room and call the doctors who's still outside.

 

They rushed inside and immediately tended to her.

 

"This is a miracle, Ms. Lee, i'v never seen anything like this, her vitals are stable, in fact it's much better now" his eyes wide in shock. 

 

"Thank you, b

Please log in to read the full chapter