Unacceptable truth

In your arms
Please log in to read the full chapter

CL POV

 

I'm at our old 2NE1 dorm. Weird, i didn't know how did i get here. But, hell i care. I really missed this place. 

 

I walked towards the living room. It's just like when we where still living here. Nothings change. I decided to walk around. 

 

I walked past the kitchen then into a corridor with two doors facing each other. Me and Dara's old rooms. I stood between the two doors, until i noticed light coming out from Dara's room, its door was slightly open.

 

I pushed the door gently and peeked inside, just like the living room, nothings change here. It's still brightly pink colored, several picture frames are displayed neatly on a shelf. I walked towards the bed and sit. I noticed a familiar stuffed rabbit sitting at the center, i smiled and picked it up.

 

"Hi, tam-tam. Long time no see..." smiling as i spoke to the button eyed stuffed rabbit.

 

"Do you expect our son to talk back?" A familiar sweet voice said. My eyes widen as i turn my gaze at the person standing under the wooden door frame.

 

"Hello, puddong-ah..." she greeted me with a warm smile and walked towards me. 

 

"Dara..." i stood up and hugged her tight. Oh god, i missed her so much. I can't believe she's here... but how?

 

"I missed you so much, baby, how did you...?" But before I finished my sentence she broke the hug, pulled me down on the bed and kissed me hard.

 

I was a bit shocked for a moment but when i felt her lips started to move, i instantly wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and kissing her back.

 

After a minute of passionate kissing. We both pull out, gasping for some air. 

 

"I missed you too, Chae..." she said, resting her head on my chest and hugging my waist while i put my arms around her.

 

We stayed like that for a moment. Not a sound can be heard except for the two hearts beating as one. I hugged her tighter, afraid that she will disappear any minute.

 

She lift her head and look deeply in my eyes and smiled. 

 

"Chae, whatever happens, please, don't give up on me." She said, breaking the silence.

 

"What are you...?" again she cut me halfway by putting her lips on mine.

 

"I'm always here Chaerin, i love you... Don't give up on me..." her voice echoing and sou

Please log in to read the full chapter