Ending Page (One-shot)

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am here at our meeting place. The downhill. I got a call from Chanyeol and told me that we have to meet here. He said he wants to talk to me.

 

It looks peaceful here with the fresh air and grass around me, there are lots of trees here but the place where I am standing is a place something special. It's like a hill and we can see a good view from here, and behind me is a tall tree --- a special tree for me and Chanyeol.

 

 

Minutes later Chanyeol came. "Hey. What is it you want to talk about? Is this a date?" I joked and elbowed him, he smiled and sit beside me so I sit too. Seeing him makes me feel excited. You know why? Because it's gonna be our 3rd anniversary next week. I'm preparing a surprise for him since he's the one who always make an effort surprising me. This time, it's the other way around.

 

"Jinri.." He clears his throat. "What?" "Let's end this."

 

 

Okay. Let me just take a moment. What did he say? End what?

 

I look at him. "Uh.. I don't get it." I confessed.

 

"Us. Let's end our relationship." He said not looking at me, he's just looking at the view.

 

I was left speechless. Frozen. Can't breath. I'm just looking at him. No tears but a lot of questions, what? Why? What happened? But my lips didn't dare to speak. It feels like I'm to weak to say something or to move my lips. 

 

"I'm sorry." And he just walk away.

 

I blink. "W-wait.." But it looks like he didn't hear me.

 

"S-stop.."

 

"Please.." It feels so hard to breath.

 

"C-Chanyeol!" Finally, I got the strength to move. He stop. But he's not looking at me.

 

"What happened? W-why?"

 

"I'm tired. Sorry." And he walk away, again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stayed until dawn at the place where Chanyeol broke my heart and cry my eyes out. I feel like I'm a panda because of my puffy eyes. I'm feeling sleepy too because of crying.

 

"What the heck did you just do? Chanyeol you as*hole! You broke my heart you idiot! You know what it feels like? It feels like, I can't feel anything but pain. Like my heart is being ripped in a million pieces! You're tired? Is there another girl? Huh? Tired of being with me? Why the heck am I crying again? And why am I talking to myself. Argh." I wipe my tears away and stand up. Fine. I'm leaving.

 

Before I leave, I took one last glance at the tree.

 

Channie and Jinnie forever

 

Forever? Forever my . And I cry again. Sh*t.

 

"From now on, this will be our meeting place! Since I don't want you being bullied by the other kids.I don't like kids crying." And Jinri who was a kid back then, laughed.

 

"Thanks." The little Chanyeol said and wipe away his tears.

 

"From now on, we are officially friends!" Jinri put her arm up, looks like she wants a high five from Chanyeol but he's just looking at Jinri's small arms.

 

Jinri frowned and took Chanyeol's hand and she high fived Chanyeol in a forceful way. She smiled and so the boy too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While I was heading home, I saw the playground. Memories came flashing through my mind again.

 

"Hey kid," the little girl poked the little boy who was sulking on the corner of the sand box. The boy looked at him shyly.

 

"Let's play." The boy shook his head saying no.

 

"You don't want? Why?"

 

The boy didn't answer her. Another kids came. "Jinri, why are you talking with the lamest kid here? You're the coolest kid here you shouldn't play with him instead play with us." One of them said.

 

Jinri frowned. "Idiot. This is a playground. We are kids. We should play. No one is lame and no one is coool here."

 

"Oh. She's really cool. She cuss!" The other boy said, amazed by Jinri.

 

"Cussing is not cool! Argh." Jinri facepalmed herself. The word j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter