teaser one

Run, Hide, Tell

"Unnie," the platinum blonde haired girl whispered, voice trembling as she did so. She quickly wiped the tears off her face once she realised she had begun to tear up again. "Unnie," she called again, despair laced in her voice. The quiet and stillness of the cold, dark room only seemed to mock her as the elder one still remained motionless on the ground. The younger whimpered, moving closer to the limp body. She clutched the elder's right arm, shaking it slightly in an attempt to wake her. 

She knew better but she didn't want to believe it. The blonde choked on her tears, pleading to the elder, "Please, don't go." She looked desperately at the older one's unseeing eyes and begged once again, despite knowing how futile it was. She was interrupted by the lights suddenly turning on, blinding her for a moment. She covered her eyes with her hand while shifting even closer to the body. Her heart was starting to pick up it's pace, knowing who the lights. 

"Ah, what a sight," the medium brown haired woman sardonically remarked, walking into the room with a stone cold expression. The blonde glared directly at the woman, challenging her to continue. The woman simply rolled her eyes, flashing the young girl a smug smile as she stepped closer to the two girls. The platinum blonde had shifted in front of the raven haired girl's body. 

"Don't you dare touch her," she threatened the woman, putting her arms up defensively around the still body. It was stupid because nobody talked down to Yeonji. She knew. However, at this point, did she really give a sh*t anymore? Her best friend was dead, for God's sake! Her heart was practically beating out of it's sockets by now as Yeonji's smile completely dropped. It returned not a moment later, scaring the blonde. 

"Did you know? Haemi held up a lot better than Gayeol, Yuhwa and Jaedong," Yeonji informed the girl, chuckling. The blonde girl stood her ground, gritting her teeth. "Too bad none of them survived the change ... except you of course," the woman continued.

"Four people?" The blonde mumbled, eyes widening as she glanced at her best friend's body. Haemi had only theorised it to just be Gayeol and Yuhwa, she thought. Yeonji nodded while letting out an amused laugh before she kneeled down to look at the limp body.

"Haemi marks the fourth failure, y'know?" she nodded her head at the body. She seemed to be in thought for a moment before she continued on, "Her hair would've been envied my many, don't you think so, Yul-ah?" she asked monotonously. She reached out to touch Haemi's long raven hair when her hand was slapped away by Yul. The blonde flinched as Yeonji glared at her. Yul gulped, prepared to die, yet ... Yeonji simply replied with, "I heard you were jealous of it, dear. Aren't you glad she's dead now?"

Yul gritted her teeth. How dare she make such accusations. Yul raised her right fist, before opening it up and revealing a raging ball of fire.  She pointed it at Yeonji, lips pursed in concentration. The fireball changed into a ball of water soon after. "Don't you dare make accusations like that," she threatened, disgust filled her tone. Yeonji simply laughed, jumping onto a raised platform on her right that wasn't there before. 

"Don't you dare threaten me," Yeonji mocked the blonde which sent a flying ball of Earth her way. She chuckled, avoiding the ball before pressing a button she had in her pocket. The platform raised and swiftly took Yeonji out of Yul's firing range. The lights dimmed and the floor literally slowly opened up, revealing a bottomless pit of water. The blonde had immediately ran to a corner of the room. She was desperately trying to jump up and hang onto anything in the room. There was nothing to hang onto, though. Once she looked back at her friend's body, she screamed as she watched the sea consume Haemi, her beautiful raven hair sticking to her face. All Yul could do was watch as her back was stuck to the wall of the room, her cries were louder than the sound of the strong current. Once she couldn't see her friend's body anymore, she slumped to the ground, feeling her legs start to slip in. 

She was reunited with her friend soon after. 

end

a/n: boomz. that's the first teaser. i actually wrote this a while back but i've only edited it now. HAHAHH. hope it's not too boring, considering none of this characters are the seven. it's like an old story. :")