Metamorphosis

Ten & Sebby

Description: "I want your eyes see no one but me. I want your ears to only hear my voice. The only scent that you must smell is mine. The only body you must touch is mine. I forbid you to taste anyone other than me." Chanyeol can only say those words inside his mind. While looking at his hyung's best friend, he wishes Kris were his.

Note: So, this is another fic of my sister and she honestly had a different story in mind with the title. But to put two prompts together, she ended up with this story and it's not bad at all. It's kind of confusing at first but if you read it again, it eventually makes sense.

Her initial story is about a Fat Chanyeol who had a crush with his dorm pal Kris. But, since Kris thought he was ugly with all his pimples and physique, Chanyeol did not win the guy's heart. He locked himself inside his room and after a few days he changed into a fabulous looking boy. He found a new man to fall in love with and they had to Chanyeol's room which was next door to Kris', so it means he heard all the s and such. He later realized he liked this version of Chanyeol so he forced him to have with him and the boy gave in. They took several days locked inside Kris' room making love.

So what do you think about that version of story?

 

CLICK ME!!!