two

Just A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was swiping the floor of the cafe when her shift has ended late at night. She and her other co-workers were doing the closing shift as they start to swiping, moping, arranged all the chairs and throw away the garbage.

Finish with all her works, Yongsun walks into the staff room and changes her cafe outfits to her regular clothes. She notices that her phone had been blinking indicating that she has a text message. Yongsun swipes her phone to unlock and read the text.

Hurry home Yong, I already preparing dinner :) - Yonghee

Yongsun smile at her phone, grateful for her baby sister thoughtfulness. She replies instantly and slides her phone inside her bag.

I'm coming Unnie,  wait up! - Yongsun

"I'm done with today Unnie! See you tomorrow" Yongsun said to her manager as slides out from the cafe as she bowed to each of her co-workers and wave goodbyes.

=.=

"Should we find somewhere to sleep Byul?"

After filling her tummy with food, Moonbyul has started her mission searching for the beads but fail tremendously as there is no single clue about the beads in Seoul. Moonbyul stops herself from walking. She just realized that the sun is nowhere to be found and in exchange, the moon shoned brightly above her.

"Yea, we should" Moonbyul give out small smile before finding herself a nice motel for her and her companion to rest.

"Don't be sad, I'm sure we will find one here in Seoul" The voice said as it tries to cheer her up.

-.-

"Unnie, I'm home!" Yongsun called her sister as she take off her heels that really kills her, put it in the shoe racks neatly before entering the hall of their apartment. As she walk toward the kitchen, her nose already sniffed good smell from the kitchen. Yongsun walks few more steps and stops as she look from the door of their kitchen as Yonghee is now cooking their dinner.

Both the Kim sisters live in a rather average apartment as that the only thing that their late mother had, the apartment is big enough for both of them, as it has three bedroom, each for them with bathroom for each room. A kitchen were separated from the living room by a thin wall. That all what they need.

"Yong! You're home!" Yonghee spun excitedly ang hug her younger sister before going back cooking their meals.

"You can take a shower, Yongsun ah. The stew can take awhile before ready" Yonghee said as she twirl the scoop and gets the taste of it.

"Okay then" Yongsun turn around and walk to her own room. Turning the door knob around and softly close it. The girl threw her bag on the bed before dishevelled her clothes on the floor as she walk into the shower room. She tied up her hair into a messy bun as she didn't want to wet it. Yongsun turn the water on and the shower tube rinsed her body throughly.

Yongsun sigh in happiness as her tiredness also being washed away by the shower. As she washed herself, her brain suddenly recalled the face of the girl that she saw infront of the MMM cafe. Something about the girl intrigue her. The way the girl's eyes caught her. It has a line of blue night in her pupil. Yongsun shook her head, feel weird why would she thought of the girl since she don't even know her. She even won't seeing the girl again.

Done with showering, Yongsun pull out a pair of short and a wore a baby tee before walking out from her room. 

Dinner went smoothly as the both of them enjoying the free meals and talking about everything that happen today minus the incidents Yongsun met with the girl.

-.-

Moonbyul just done with shower, She pull out a pair of short and just wearing a black tank top. Now she's laying on the motel's bed, hands under her head, thinking on how and where should she search for the beads tomorrow. She had check two malls in Gangnam District and there are none sign of the beads.

So far, In this three years, She has found not even one bead and it frustrating Moonbyul to the max, to fulfill her new wish, she need atleast just one bead to grant her another wish and she has none.

Moonbyul led her hand above and point to the ceiling, She turn her wrist and check a symbol on her right wrist. A symbol, that look like a Dragon of fire, indicates that she had made an agreement with something that out of this world. 

Her finger unrealising reach out her own red bead around her wrist.

A red bead that change her world upside down. 

A red Hana bead.

When will I meet them again?

Too lazy to think a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter