One

Just A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yongsun ah, you always have an "unbeatable luck". Even after you've been drowned in the ocean or swept away by the river, you were able to come back. You know why? because mother is protecting you from Heaven"

Her sister always told her that. Those words are like chants to happiness.

-.-

Kim yongsun clasped both of her hand along with a white glossy bead between her hand, eyes close standing infront of the Park's casino counter. People are quickly surround her as they know how lucky the young girl are. Also they inticipated what suprises can they brown hair girl give.

"Mother... Please give me the greatest luck!"

The girl open her eyes slowly with a determine look show on her face.

"Kim Yongsun! and I'll choose white!" She shout with high spirit. Beside her were her older sister who look really excited while Mr.Park start to twirl a round box which full of colourful balls. Each colour ball symbolize a prizes that can be won. 

The box stop, and out a tiny white ball.

"Great! It's white Yong!" Yongsun's older sister, Kim Yonghee shout, hugging her arm. Both girls were already jumping.

"White ball huh?" The old man check his list.

"Free BBQ set for one month!"

"Alright! Nice job Yong! We did it!" Yonghee ruffled her younger sister hair, proud of her.

"Free food for one month Unnie" Yongsun smile at her sister, glad that they did won something.

Mr.Park give out they one month coupons, " But Yongsun ah, If you guess red ball, you two could won an 40-inches flat tv"

"We know that uncle... But," Yongsun said glancing at her sister, knowing the perfect answer for that.

"But?"

"But, we can't eat the TV" Yonghee grinned.

"Not to mention, we're too lazy to sell them back" Yongsun add.

"Ohh... Really?" Mr.Park stop for awhile, and shake his head.

"Thank you again for the coupons!" Yongsun turn her heels around and grab Yonghee's wrist. The both of them giggle and talk about what to eat for dinner as it passed four in the evening. Her older sister should making dinner by now.

"Yongsun ah, thank you for the prizes, this should cover our meal budget and your money can be use for your books that you want to buy" Yonghee squeeze her baby sister's hand. Yongsun smile warmly at her sister. As always, Yonghee feel sorry whenever she use the younger girl's money for her own studies. It's true that a college student's education costs more than a high school but Yongsun did't mind at all. she have all the free time from her school while her older sister's time are so packed with her classes and assignments.

"Your welcome Unnie, Let's go home and start using the coupons yea?"

The both of them walk quickly, excited for their grand dinner.

-.-

"Taiwan to Seoul huh?" A  lone young girl muttered for herself. She felt the familiar feeling whenever she step into Seoul. She take off her hood jacket and throw it on the ground, looks like she won't need it here. 

"How do you feel to be back at home" A voice spoke up inside her mind.

"Don't even go there... I have no home Chanyeol" She whispered knowing the voice would eventually heard her. Of course the voice heard her, it sigh knowing the girl are too stubborn.

"Let just find the beads and get out" The girl start to jump off from tree to another tree, until she arrived near at the city of Seoul. Looking far at the city that she once live.

"It's been awhile, Nothing change" Again the voice spoke.

The midnight blue girl stare at her long lost home. It been three years since she left the country.

It been three years since the tradegy.

It been three years since everything change.

The girl wander around the city before start her mission. Her mind even wandering as she didn't even listen to the voice inside her head. She stare at the tall buildings that surround her, cars passing by, people walking around, kids playing arounds at the park near them.

"MOON BYUL YI! Are you even listen to me?"

"No" was her only answer to the voice as it let out certain growl. She was too busy enjoying the view as she look above of her, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter