TVXQ

One Voice

It happenend just like a miracle. All SM was happy. TVXQ finally together as five and complete. Due to JYJ popularity SM negotiate the ill terms and gained back our hyungs. I was so happy. Suju and tvxq was always close. Eventhough i wanted to i couldnt resist to be away with tvxq. I wanted to avoid changmin. But jae hyung junsu hyung yoochun hyung means alot to me. They supported me always. Loved me just like their own maknae. Everyone was happy. I tried to be with jaejoong hyung. But he wanted to be with yunho hyung. 

Yeah yeah Yunjae is real. You wont believe. I dont want you to believe. Mimi hyung was at china for his drama promotion. Henry was so busy with amber. All others already have their own pairs. Well not siwon hyung but he is... where the hell he is... i cant find him here.... does that mean wonkyu is only a supershow material... he is using me... that horse i will defently let him pay for that...#*Evil smirk

After celebration i was sitting alone at tvxq apartment balcony facing han river veiw. I was enjoying peace listening to my song goodbye for now. I can feel wind on my hair... like whispering in my ears some secret. "Saraghae....." I can hear those words eventhough i am on my headset right now. I dont want to open my eyes that will lead to dissapointment. I know that voice. Eventhough its illusional i love this.

After 5 minutes i was awaken by teukie umma. Alot of feelings was there. Untold feelings... Jae hyung hugged me  and promised to spent time with me. I have alot to catchup with him and others.

You are wondering where changmin is right. Well i wasnt avoiding him... wasnt ignoring him... but there was something.. some wall between us... so that i wasnt able to see him... its not because i dont want to... but somehow i didnt see him... feel him...

I have changed alot. Was i never a good friend?? What happenend to changkyu bestfriends.... what happenend to kyuline.....

Next day jae hyung and i went for a trip. Just a drive to korean sea side. I missed changmin. It was a place we both used to visit. Food monster loved sea food. Crabs especially and prawns too.... He can tolerate great level of spiciness.

I dont have to hide anything from jae hyung. I begin to talk while our drive to sea.

KH: Hyung..... i... i miss changmin... alot...

JJ: I know....

KH: Am I a bad friend hyung???

JJ: when i left tvxq i too thought about same... but it was fate... everything happenend for a reason.. like thunder and lighting happens before raining...

KH: Will he forgive me for my mistake??

JJ: Do you feel that you did a mistake?? Any regrets??

KH: No hyung...

JJ: Then it wont be a mistake.

KH: I should have said sorry to him right....???

JJ: Dont know.... Do you feel like saying sorry?

KH: No hyung.

JJ: Leave it just like this.. if he is meant to be in your life then when he is back apologize then.

KH: Hyung... why you love me more than your maknae.??

JJ: Why you feel so??

KH: Do you ever talk to him like this??

JJ: I watched you kyuhyuniee... from day 1 you joined SM... durning your training period... your first day being super junior member.. changkyu friendship... accident.. till now... I sure missed alot of incidents in between. But that doesnt mean i dont care about you...

KH: hyung.. thats not what i...

JJ: let me finish kyuhyuniee.... I know you. More than our maknae i know you. And i always loved you for what you are. And seriously i cant find a single fault about you untill now. Your decisions.. everything is right. So that i care you. You are my brother. The one and only and only one i cherish after yunho. You are unique. You deserve happiness.

KH: Mimi hyung loves me.

JJ: I know.. 

KH: From when???

JJ: From the day you began to protect him. He was always different to his kuixian.

KH: Dont tease me hyung.

JJ: I told you the truth. You are blushing kyu... how cute... teukie hyung and chullie hyung should have seen this..

KH: They should be proud of their Baby kyu...

JJ: They are... always... I am proud of you too... And if you want you can call me jae noona...

KH: Anni.... I will call you Jae umma ... it suits you...

JJ: Changmin......... all this time....

KH: Always...

JJ: Kyuhyun aaaa this is not harry potter movie.

KH: I know... but i told you the truth hyung.

JJ: You will move on sooner or later. Trust me. Baby kyu hwaiting...

KH: Jae umma saraghae

JJ: Nado saraghae

KH: Can i flirt with your son???

JJ: Kyu... i dont think its...

KH: Your other son....

JJ: Chunnie... seriously

KH: Come on... i told you the member i most envy in tvxq is yoochun hyung.

JJ: you want a match making section?

KH: yes i will make changmin suffer. Kekeke

JJ: Evil maknae...

KH: No your baby kyu

Playing with jae umma in sea water... a peaceful yet chatty drive... warm food with warm hugs was too good. And finally a selca and SNS post to add spice.

"Do we receive a pair name like others umma?" I asked innocently. "Hmm may be..." He smiled. We discussed about possible pair names like... Jaekyu... kyujae... kyujoong... Jaehyun..

 Kekeke.... More is waiting for us... but we was too much into umma baby love right now. And we both dont cared anything but each other right now. Yunho hyung wasnt angry because of our closeness. Because he consider Baby kyu as his own son and little brother. I experienced his love and care before. Changmin was always jealous that others loved and cared me more. I consider myself lucky now. That i got a wonderful family.