Escape

One Voice

Being SM Golden boy was my advantage. I finished my schedules and asked for a break. Europe is the best place to heal i thought. Florence was in my mind. Art, food, wine..... I should heal myself i thought. That was the reason why i flew to there. 1 week was enough for me. Hey!!! You doubt???? I AM CHO KYUHYUN, THE EVIL SUPER JUNIOR MAKNAE.. Dont you dare to forget that.

Florence was a centre of medieval European trade and finance and one of the wealthiest cities of the time. It is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, and has been called "the Athens of the Middle Ages". A turbulent political history includes periods of rule by the powerful Medici family and numerous religious and republican revolutions. From 1865 to 1871 the city was the capital of the recently established Kingdom of Italy.

The Historic Centre of Florence attracts 13 million tourists each year, and Euromonitor International ranked the city as the world's 89th most visited in 2012, with 1.8 million visitors. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982. The city is noted for its culture, Renaissance art and architecture and monuments. The city also contains numerous museums and art galleries, such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Palazzo Pitti, and still exerts an influence in the fields of art, culture and politics. Due to Florence's artistic and architectural heritage, it has been ranked by Forbes as one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Also florence remind me about some persons Shinee Key, Zhoumi gege and Chullie noona. You are asking me Why!! Seriously.

Florence is an important city in Italian fashion, being ranked in the top 15 fashion capitals of the world; furthermore, it is a major national economic centre, as well as a tourist and industrial hub. In 2008, the city had the 17th highest average income in Italy.

FINE i copied it and pasted same here from wikipedia you have any problem!!! You dare to mess up with me, cho kyuhyun and chullie noona.... Hehehe. I KNOW YOU WONT.

The famous Botticelli's venus, stored in Uffizi reminded me about shindong hyung who dressed up like that for strong heart... It was so funny... I met with few foreigners who recognized me. Also met some korean celebrities there. With in few days i felt completly healed. 

I didnt know that alot of surprises was waiting for me back at korea. And mastermind behind everything MY CHULLIE NOONA. When i was sipping one of my newly brought special wine at one evening at Palazzo Pitti, famous city for sunset veiw situated on the south side of the River Arno, i receivied a call from unknown number.

While enjoying that beautiful evening i was greeted by a beautiful voice, which i was familiar but not recognized yet. You want to know who that is??? Whether it is a girl or a boy??? Well let that person be that person from now on. I wont reveal any further till the time i feel right. LOL KEKEKE...

That was best holiday i ever had no thoughts of anything. Just a curious traveler who bothered nothing but best wine. That was cho kyuhyun durning those days. When the day arrived for me to travel back to home i felt confident. I felt healed. I know something big was waiting for me back there. Something better than the best.