Two

Valentine Chaos.

Valentines is so near. It's two days from now and everyone was in chaos. Everything is ing red, it hurts my eyes. Damn people. It's not like i hate it.Everyone knew that valentine is one of the people's favorite holiday. They celebrates it by having a fancy date, bonding or even having till dawn. But not all the people are like that. I just halfheartedly wished that i was one of those people but then again my is too lazy to you know ; to even moved. In the first place, i'm y, free and single but yes you read it. It also implies that i'm not ready to mingle.

Maybe i should really wished first was on how people can rid of their laziness.

I could just sighed, why do i even exist?

Maybe to be added on a chart were lazy people name's lies.

''I should just die 'cause i don't have anything to contributes on this big big world." i muttered walking towards my class.

''Look out.'' I searched for that voice and turn to right. The door was now infront me.  I could just pushed it to enter but did i get infected by someone's idiocy.

There was an incoming ball and i know the impact will be so hard and the things is, the ball will be straight into my face. But i couldn't move. 

Idiocy is very contagious.

"!" i shouted as i rubbed my forehead. The impact was so hard that i bobbed my head backwards. Both of my legs turn jelly as i slumped my on the floor.

"I'm gonna murder someone." i whispered; gritting my teeth as i looked around.

A man in his iron white uniform with a hunk body came marching towards me. I recognized him, who wouldn't. He was the campus crush, and i can't believe that he still have a perfect teeth. He gets most confessions and chocolates everyday, right?

"Are you okay?" he asked ; voice was obviously worried.I gave him a look 'if i throw a ball in your ing face, will you be okay?" 

I think he got what i'm trying to imply when he scratched his hand on his nape and dragged me to stand up.

"I'm sorry." i just nodded and sighed. If he were some lanky guy and unpopular one then i wouldn't mind punching him. He's lucky cause he have that kind of body.

And yes, being chased by his fangirls is so much worse.

"Just be careful next time." i said neating my pants. He nodded and walks away. I watched as he walk away and saw a figure not far from here. Seems like he was some acquitance of siwon. I took a closer look and gulped when i saw who it was.

Cho Kyuhyun.

That is what i'm talking about. Some lanky guy that i wouldn't mind--

"Why are you standing in there?" i snapped out of my thoughts. Donghae was now looking at me weirdly.

"Just got hit by a ball in the face." he just laughed, this er.

"Oh lee sungmin. I know you wouldn't mind being hit by a ball in the face or may i say, balls."

I slapped his arm and entered the room. "You should know that you shouldn't always talk about . It's creepy, dude." 

"You secretly like it and you are so desperate to penetrate me." he said trying to put his on my crotch.

"I'd have some guts if you freakin know how to shut your mouth." 

I don't even know why he's my bestfriend.

Maybe a perfection needs some idiot in his life.

---

"Put it properly, if that thing broke. I'll broke your bones and put it on the blender." groaning, i facepalmed myself. Everyone is so excited to this valentines day. Why am I lazy as ? 

If they were decorations earlier, now it was multiplied. It was like a pimples whose having . 

Currently, i'm about to deliver something to another prof. The student council was now in here, adding some decorations. More red decorations. If they wanted to make it red, they should've asked me, and i'll make this place bleed to death.

And leeteuk voice annoys the hell out of me. Why did they even voted for that idiot?

Yes, he was some sort of president.

"Student nowadays, don't know what to choose between useful and an idiotic bummer." i muttered.

"I know that you're describing me. Afraid that i will snatch your darling away?" I stopped on my track and looked back.

There he was with a stupid grin on his face. "I don't have a darling. Get your information right." i said confidently. 

"Oh then why do i feel like someone is about to explode when i talks to that person. The student council vice president huh."

"You sure talks a lot like your brother. The difference is i loathed you for real." he's wasting my time.

"If you wanted to be - on valentines day, you'll gave me a permission to help you."

I just can't seem to distract myself and turned down his offer.

It was like we're both the same kind of a devil and now i'm about to cut some slacks and just make him my superior.

Why did that student council president have such a hard impact on me.

I'm letting the love take over. 

"Deal." it was a whisper but leeteuk managed to heard it. Am i desperate to be or i just really want the v-pres to notice me.

I kept my head bow down while walking towards Mr. Jung room. He must be so impatient waiting ; but why would i be worried. Not my style ; sighing i walked faster and suddenly bumped into something or may i say, someone.

I looked up.A cold eyes was now staring at me. I think i could drown on that.

"Watch where you're going, pest."

Cho Kyuhyun, he was the nerd of the school. The lanky guy that students calls. Mostly, he spends his time on school matters and game console. He was tall, skinny, perfect nose and a one charming lips that you just want to kiss every freakin' time.

He was also the student council v-president.

I watched as he slowly walked away.

I was some deliquent that will just study when i feel like it. I don't do things most of time. If i were to give myself a nickname. It would be lazyas.

He was a perfect A student and even people called him nerd. He doesn't care 'cause i think he's too fab to care.

Our world is not compatible.

There's no way a love could bloom.

There's no way he'll fall for someone like me. 

I could like him until my breath runs out but he could never like me back.

That was the reason that i'm not excited about this valentines thingy.

It makes me remember that someone's captured my heart and the one who captured it...is too careful to let his heart be captured by someone.