One

Valentine Chaos.

"You all know that valentines day is coming. So we prepare a game called...catch my heart!'' shouting like it was his loudest voice. I really pity him. His name? Leeteuk, my senior. He should probably stop shouting every freakin' time. One day, he'll be shocked  and wouldn't fully realized that the nerves on his neck exploded. Added the reason that he's stupid. People would hanged themselves before even approaching him. That's how i see him, so other people's opinion.

His voice continued to blasts through the megaphone as i pushed the students infront of me. They are all bundled like a sushi in the hallway. Back to leeteuk i told you, he's stupid. He already had megaphone and he shouts like a crazy maniac. 

Ugh why am i sorrounded by idiots. Here i am, just trying to get to my locker and get my books (it's not like i'll study, i'm just really getting my books) but i've been stuck in this place. Maybe this is the parades of idiots and i'm not one of them seriously.

''What is this game?'' Really? fcvk the intro.''It's more like a request though. Ugh why did i said that it's a game.'' I'm so embarassed, that idiot should just stop talking. I sighed as i kept my posture properly. I don't think i can pass on this bunch of people. 

''There will be three boxes that we'll be putting on the library. Why in the library? The reason is nonsense so yeah those box is not just a normal box. It came with colors, and  those color means something.'' The students wooed in response and leeteuk showed a wide smile. He should just get things straight. I want to get out of here.

''The green one means, i want to know you, i want you to notice me. Be my friend.'' What the hell is that? He was seriously on drugs. Oh yeah, this is about the valentines thingy. My bad.

The students was about to talked their heart out when leeteuk snapped his finger.

''I'll explain everything first so calm your people.'' I didn't know that this place would even dared to be called a school.

''Red means, i have loved you from afar. Please accept me.'' Oh God, i can't understanding a thing.

''And finally blue, before i forgot. Red was for valentines day right? But yeah, it's okay to be different for once. The blue will be the most important box and it means. Meet up, set up, i got my lovelife.'' He's spitting nonsense. Please help me.

The students was silent for a seconds then boom they cheered like they just escaped from a metal bar.

Bunch of idiots, really.

''You'll put the name of your desired person and your name in a one piece of paper and  put it on the box. It's up to us to delivered the message to that person. This event was based on the title, don't forget.''  Who cares?

It's will just make people believes in false hope and will definitely lead them on.

---

''You should probably wipe that drool of yours. Things could be better when he doesn't see you as a creep.'' I said rolling my eyes on donghae. He kept on checking that guy on the other table. He glared at me and stopped on staring.

''It just that i want to eat him up and locked him in a room. Who knows what could happen and also heechul gave me some toys.'' Donghae's not a kid to play with toys. He's basically talking about toys. Way to ruined my fantasy to dive on my food.

''Stop talking about those things and please eat your food. We'll be late on our class.'' I don't know what spirit is on me right now, talking about study and everything regarding it and since the very first start, i just couldn't bring myself to eat. Not when your bestfriend was busy eye someone.

''It's not like you never thought doing that to someone.'' He grinned and i knew he purposely emphasized 'someone'

''Stop spitting nonsense, your brother leeteuk is really not good for you.''

He just shook his head while i bit my lips. Things could be really better when i don't tell all my secret to my bestfriend. 

---