Amuse me, please

Oh Honey, Please

"H-Hoseok," He pleaded with hot and heavy breaths as Hoseok pushed up against him, "What are you doing?" 

Hoseok only tightened his grip around his partners hips as he pushed him the wall, making sure to put in force, leaving in small indentations of cresents on the other's side. He smashed his lips against his pink ones; blooming into a violent red. The male began to accept Hoseok, and wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist, deepening the kiss. Hoseok pushed his tongue in without any hesistation, swirling around the other's in a sensual dance. The toned-dancer slipped his hand underneath the male's dress shirt, swirling his hand around his chest before slowly moving down, his partner groaning at the action.

Hoseok huffed in an attempt to speak .

"I love you a lot-" 

 

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok called out as he took a seat in their usual stop within (another) coffee shop off campus. He held two coffees in his hand, clutching on carefully, hoping to balance the weight. His booming voice had broken the pink-hair's train of thought; finals, work etc. 

Jimin looked up towards the happy boy, chin resting on his palm. His smile was brighter than the sun; in stark contrast to the look he was sporting just a few days ago at the party. Jimin was glad that the boy was now happy and beaming again, instead of being the gloomy, dark, angsty kid. It didn't suit him and his sun-kissed appearence at all. He admired this much more than that look. 

Hoseok took a sip from his americano as he grinned at the pink-haired male, giving a heart-shaped toothy one. He proceed to take a sip from his cup of coffee, and averted his gaze from Hoseok, resorting to look at the coffee beans in display behind his partner. He felt much to embarassed now to face him. Despite this, Jimin was able to mutter a few words towards Hoseok. "How are you and Yoongi-hyung?"

The boy jumped a bit at his words, but pressed on his smile. "We're awkward, but we're fine, I guess." He scratched the back of his head, blushing ever so slightly, albeit Jimin was able to notice. He squinted at the change of face and decided to press further into this issue that has gone on for far too long. This unrequited love that has not been confessed. At least not properly. 

"What happened after you two met up?" 

Hoseok opened his eyes widely, shocked at the male's info. "How did you know we met up?" 

Jimin rolled his eyes, but quickly gaze a mischevious smile. "I was literally working my shift, Hobi. You just didn't notice." Hoseok gave an apolgetic grin, then quickly got back to the matter at hand. "After we left, Yoongi-hyung treated me to ramen then walked me back to my dorm." 

"How anticlimactic." He snorted, taking another sip of his drink. Hoseok just shrugged and continued to drink as well. But Jimin was determined. He needed to sap the truth out of Hoseok, even if he did not do majority of the things that he was about ask. 

"Did you at least try to explain your feelings properly?" Now the said boy's face was a bright red hue. He knew that his best friend probably didn't utter a single word about what happened after, but it was still worth a try. To ask, at least. 

Hoseok simply shook his head, moving his gaze down. 

This was frustrating. Watching your best-friend like someone for a long, long, time, and watch him suffer and supress all his feeling simply because he was afraid of rejection. No; being awkward. Yet that was the inevitable, and Hoseok had prolonged the beginning of such a feeling for six years, at the expense of his own happiness and emotional stability. 

And Jimin could not do anything. He could not try to comfort him. He could not make him smile his beautiful smile; make him the happiest being alive. As much as he wanted to reach out, he was the same as his cursed friend. Afraid of the inevitable; the awkwardness. The confusion that would come; maybe even abandoning. He was as hopeless as Hobi. Hopelessly in love with someone he knew he could never have. 

As soon as he saw Hoseok move his eyes below, he had reached out to the brunette's fluffy locks. Jimin tried his best to give a comforting smile. 

"You're not pathetic." 

Hoseok looked up in disbelief, eyes changing expression once again. "How did you-"

"I just do." 

He smiled once again and kissed the top of his forehead. Maybe he was pushing it; maybe not. Jimin did not care, and just did it anyways. Hoseok stared at him, gaze piercing a hole through his body. Hobi then quickly replaced his flustered face to one of happiness and appreciation, showing Jimin that he was thankful for the somewhat intimate action. He knew it wasn't Hobi didn't think it was something of romance. Yet part of him wanted Hoseok to know; but the pink- haired male just settled with what he got and smiled back. 

"Thanks Jimin." 

The pink-haired male smiled happily. 

"Anytime, by the way-"

-

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The horrible screech-like noise filled the van as Hoseok and Taehyung screamed random things at the same time. Yoongi rolled his eyes and grunted, annoyed at the yelling. It wasn't exactly helpful when you were trying to drive on a crowded highway. The two giggled in unision, repeating the same action. Sure the pair were cute and are human representations of sunshine, but there a are certain limits. They weren't too far to the point where Yoongi would chuck them out of the van. Yoongi cursed at Jimin for bringing up the idea of having Yoongi drive. No, he curses at Jimin for even bringing up the idea of going to the damned amusment park. 

Jin took initiative and unlaced his fingers from Namjoon's, turning around to the three- Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok, sitting at the back. 

"You better not make Mama angry with your  or I'll beat your asses when you get home."

His voice was firm with resolve, but the trio simply shrugged it off, labeling it as one of Jin's silly statements which he never fufils. Everyone knew that Seokjin would never do that to them, no matter how serious he sounded. Taehyung and Hoseok instead resolved to yelling softly, jamming out to the Big Bang song playing in the background. Jungkook giggled as Tae tried to imitate G-Dragon's movements, but failed terribly and instead resembled a dying chicken with a broken wing. All of them soon erupted into full-blown laughter as he continued, Hoseok joining in the horrendous dance. Eventually the van filled with happy noises, lively college kids yelling and screaming like little children as they neared an amusement park.

Maybe the car ride to the amusment park wouldn't be so bad, Yoongi smiled to himself.

 

Yoongi quickly regretted thinking such. Halfway through the drive, the (secret) couple Taekook fell asleep and began to snore loudly, sound overlapping the music playing in the car. Great. Now the car was filled with a noise similar to that of pigs grunting. The sound simply bled Yoongi's ears; if he hadn't put up with the two for the past- he doesn't even know anymore, he would have pulled over and dropped them at the nearest rest stop. At least he was being generous, and would have dropped them off at a place where food and other things would be available. Things only got worse from there. Namjoon and Seokjin began to do sappy- things as they fell asleep too (such as them falling asleep with their hands together, heads against each other, as well as them having a kissing episode). Jimin, who sat beside him, lost energy as well, joining the other four in slumber. 

The only thing keeping him sane and awake was Hoseok's chitter-chatter. The boy's talk; interesting or not, filled his ears, sparking memories and questions in his head. Talking to Hoseok always seemed to make him relaxed, yet awake at the same time. He found himself smiling, laughing even at the younger's stories. It was weird how Hoseok was able to make him do that. Maybe it was something that came with being friends with someone for almost half your life. 

He brought out the somewhat best of Yoongi.

As their conversation died down, Yoongi found himself smiling again as he looked in the front view mirror, catching sight of a sleeping Hoseok. 

-

"Holy , we- I actually made it without dying. Thanks hyung!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and scowled at Taehyung, now galloping across the courtyard, in front of the ticket booths. The other five passengers wandered around, yawning and stretching. Jin walked towards Yoongi, turning the map at different angles, trying to check every ride in the entire park. The younger of the two peered down as well, studying the different features. 

"Where do you guys want to go first?" Jin asked, turning towards the group behind him with an amused smirk on his face. Jungkook immediately perked up at the comment, eyes lighting up in excitement. Hoseok looked around in anxiousness, clinging on to Namjoon's shoulder, ever-so-slightly. The brunette forgot why agreed to go here. 

"- I got some tickets to an amusement park," Jimin exclaimed. He knew that they weren't really Hoseok's thing, but he wanted him to go. If he couldn't find any hope with his love, Hoseok should at least be successful with his.

"Jimin, you know I don't like those!"

"I do, but it's a good chance to confess, or at least spend time, with Yoongi! I'll help you out!" 

Hoseok bit his nails. Was this going to be worth it? But with Yoongi in the mix, all reasoning was thrown out of his brain. He silently agreed, drinking his coffee which suddenly felt so cold. Jimin gave him a warm smile, but it didn't seem to help at all. 

Jungkook ran up to the Jin and Yoongi, eager to try many of the rides. He began to talk away, pointing at different locations, smiling enthusiastically. Yoongi smiled back, reviewing the rides the younger wanted to ride. Perhaps this is why Yoongi liked him. He had such an open mind set, and he was perfect; ready to do anything, with such precision. Hoseok, on the other hand, was such an airhead, who was too hyper for his own good. He was clumsy, and he was obnoxious, and he was clingy, and he was- many things Jungkook was not. He sighed pathetically, latching off Namjoon's shoulder (much to the taller man's delight). 

He should at least try to enjoy himself while he was here. 

The first ride he tried was not too bad. The line wasn't exactly bad either. Yet nothing about it felt enjoyable. It just felt nauseating. The second ride was definitely worse. His face had scrunched up just by feeling the wind from the coaster. The warm air coated his face in sweat, mixing in with the rest of his fear-induced facial-oils. As soon as he stepped on the steep piece of red iron, he yelled. He yelled, making the ugliest face he could ever make. He could definitely win the title of 'Ugliest face of South Korea' with that expression. The third ride was met with silence. Hoseok did not scream, nor did he say anything, only keeping a face of disgust, and pure unhappiness. At this certain point, there was no use in trying to express emotion when all it would do is ache your facial muscles anyways. 

Ironically, the sunny day had become dark, and clouds littered the sky with rain. All this came after the events of the fourth ride (which Hoseok need not explain), making their rollercoaster adventure come to a halt. Jungkook and the rest of the group and frowned, some more than others, but he was quite happy instead, that theis particular fiasco had stopped and he had time to regain his sanity. The seven of them decided to take cover underneath an umbrella-table, five of them leaving for food and to go to the washroom. This left a nauseated and exasperated Hoseok and an uninterested Yoongi. The older scrolled through his phone casually, Hoseok staring at him with tired eyes. They haven't even been through half of the theme park and Hoseok was already in a miserable state. Not to mention, this time was more for Yoongi to spend time with Jungkook than it is for him. The two had walked everywhere together, sat beside each other, and were virtually insperable. 

He was so done. 

Maybe with Jimin, and the rest of his friend group, but probably more with himself. He may be miserable and really done, but the rest of the world won't stop for him. All his life decisions until now, probably weren't the best, seeing that all of this happened. 

Hoseok groaned into his hands, and settled on looking through his phone as well. 

 

The rest of the time that they were at the table, waiting out the rain, Hoseok kept quiet, leaving Jimin worried. Perhaps it truly wasn't a good idea to push Hoseok to come here. 

Yeah, it probably wasn't.

-

The sun began to set, giving the entire theme park a beautiful apricot glow. The seven had spent the entire day there, riding roller coasters and what-not. They figured it was best that they rest for a bit, settle a Starbucks on the premises. Hoseok decided it was best for him to walk around for a while, Jimin tagging along. 

He could use some company that wasn't screaming in his ear in excitement, or dragging him along to rides he didn't want to ride

The two walked around the bricked park, talking causally and admiring the little shops and greenery placed in the courtyard. Hoseok, for the first time since they arrived, enjoyed himself. Jimin was always comforting to talk to, and he was very open, despite his (spikey) demeanor that was often shown at the café. Something inside Hoseok felt happy, but he could see that the latter most likely was distressed. He had been around him enough to know. 

"What's wrong? You can tell me." Hoseok asked him with a soft smile. 

Jimin turned his attention towards the bright man. He returned the smile, and gazed back at the ground, kicking a small rock as well. "Nothing. But are you okay?"

Hoseok let a chuckle, kicking a pebble as well.  "I think you know the answer to that."

Jimin shrugged and settled down a nearby bench, sitting Hoseok down beside him. There was a bit of silence shared between the two, the sound of laughter and happiness filling their ears.

"Are you and Yoongi-hyung okay?"

"Probably not. "

"You guys were talking in the car. I could hear."

The brunette let out another laugh, this time more pained. "I was trying to make it seem okay. Also, why are you asking if you think we are okay?"

It was Jimin's turn to laugh, the pink-haired boy heaving a out a rather long one. Hoseok smiled at the ground, not bothering to turn to the other seated beside him. "I wanted to know your opinion. On how your relationship seems to be, that is."

Silence clouded both again, this time more nervous and heavy. The light from the park had begun to burn bright, lighting up like stars in the sky.

"Do you have anyone you like, Jiminie?"

The question had caught him off-guard. It was the first time he was asked by anyone, that type of question. His eyes grew wide, mouth opening in the process. Luckily, Hoseok wasn't looking at him.

He can't tell him. At least not yet.

"I do." 

But that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be honest. 

Hoseok hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Why haven't you told me anything about this?" Jimin let out something in between a laugh and a sigh. "You never asked." The taller male laugh aloud, knowing that Jimin was right. 

"How's that going? Your crush?" 

Jimin now sighed, a small whimper coming out as well. "The person I like doesn't like me back." Hoseok scoffed at the comment, hitting him again, but this time with more force. 

"How do you know?"

"He likes someone else, and he told me."

At that moment, Hoseok eyes opened widely, mouth agape. Soon he composed himself, rubbing comforting circles on his back. As much as Jimin would have liked the action, he didn't like the pity behind it. He doesn't like pity in general. 

Hoseok grunted, huffing out a somewhat angry statement, which didn't match his current actions. "Well, whoever that is, I'll beat him for not liking our cute Jiminie. He is really missing out!"

Jimin choked on his tongue, letting out a big laugh. Now this was ridiculous. Hoseok looked at him with surprise, slight red tinting his cheeks. "I'm serious!" 

You wouldn't want to do that to yourself.

"But who is this piece of anyways?" He coughed, making the brunette look at him in worry. "I mean, I won't pry, but it would help if I knew who I was beating up." Jimin smiled. 

 

Silence. But the soothing actions did not stop.

After another beat of nothing, Hoseok pulled Jimin into a hug, embracing every inch of him. Jimin took a moment to understand what was going on, blushing threatenting to show on his cheeks. The taller then burried himself into the crook of his neck, shocking the poor boy even more. 

"I understand. I won't beat up anyone."

Jimin laughed, now easing into the embrace. 

"Yet."

-

A/N: There wasn't much Yoonseok action here, but I felt that Jimin's feelings needed to be taken into consideration too (A LOVE HEXAGON WOOP). This chapter also seems to rushed, but I really needed to post this in a hurry since I have a long- flight ahead of me ; - ; Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating in a while, and if there are some mistakes, please forgive me since I didn't have much time to proofread! 

P.S. I was thinking about Disney world while talking about the amusement park.