VKook Extra: Our secret

Oh Honey, Please

Jungkook was the happiest he could ever be. With Taehyung his one and only now, it was like his heart could burst. Yet he harboured an exhilarating secret; he was dating the one and only Kim Taehyung. It was something of a dream; and more so when their affections are kept on to themselves. 

Their secret relationship. 

One time at Namjoon's party he had accidentally let his love for the light-brown haired boy slip out to Yoongi, but he was surely unaware of their dating. 

One may ask, why keep it a secret? Doesn't it hurt both parties? No, not in these boys' case. They both came upon an agreement that their love would be something only the two of them knew about, so they could continue a life they were both contented with without any problems. Of course, love and awe was added to the mix, but besides that, nothing much had changed. The pair was happy with that.

-

The school bell rung again, signifying that school was over. It was the last time that Jungkook would have it; oddly enough he hated the noise but now he knew he was going to miss it. Eighteen years of his life had come by so fast, and now he was graduating. How nostalgic of old memories and things to appear now of all times. 

As he stared out the window displaying a rose coloured sunset, a hand had slipped on his thigh and intertwined with the one laying there. Jungkook looked up, realising his face from above his palm and hand. 

"Taehyung?" He softly murmured. The sight of a faint rose glow circling the boy's face had made him look holy; glowing. His beautiful long eyelashes fluttered towards Jungkook as he turned to face him, letting go of his stare outside as well. How didn't he notice that Tae has begun to sit in from of his desk? It was most likely because he was caught in his memories that he didn't hear a chair inching towards him. 

But he didn't complain. 

His heart began to race and skip beats, as if doing jumping-jacks. Taehyung's beauty in the very moment had encaptured Jungkook, and did not let go. It took a lot of his will to make sure he did not drool. His smooth slightly tanned skin had a new bronze glow, and his eyes reflected purity, as deep as the ocean. Soft red lips became a browned crimson over the light from the window. He was a beautiful dream.

Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's long, slender fingers, and his hand with his thumb. 

"I'm here Jungkookie." His voice flowed, deep and smooth like chocolate. 

"It's our last day."

"I know."

Jungkook was puzzled, as usually, the slightly younger boy would jump out loud if it was the last day of school, and rush home. There wasn't any of that this year, and it was awfully suspicious.

"Why are you still here then?"

Taehyung gave Jungkook a boxy smile, revealing his beautifully straight teeth that were a blinding white. "My heart will follow you wherever you go."

Red had seeped into his face as the boy began to close of the distance between them, until their foreheads had begun to lean against each other. The two began to laugh, until flushed faces and smiles was the only thing that occupied the empty classroom.

Jungkook smiled widely at Taehyung, eyes turning into magical crescents. He scrunched his nose and rubbed the tip of it against Taehyung's. 

"Is that a confession?" Jungkook asked playfully, pushing against his partner's forehead.

Taehyung laughed again, making Jungkook experience Tachycardia. "I guess so."

"What if I say no?" 

"Well if you did after we just did all of this, I would be really heartbroken Kookie."

Jungkook cupped his hand on Taehyung's cheek and his face softly. The laughter had stopped; their red faces exchanged. 

Slowly, he approached him and pressed a soft, chaste kiss on his kissable lips. Jungkook would go further, but he didn't think it was appropriate now. Taehyung's eyes opened wide, but soon realizing what he was doing and closed his eyes. 

Jungkook pulled away and gripped his other hand, holding both in front of him, as if proposing. 

"Well then I guess my heart will follow you too where you go as well, Kim Taehyung."

And that magical moment shared between them had made both hearts flutter in delight, never forgetting. Even after three years. 

-

Jungkook stood in line in the frozen yogurt place, waiting. Finally, the long line had dissipated, leaving only Jungkook, the cashier, Taehyung (who was sitting silently at a window table while Jungkook ordered) and a few other customers. He tapped his feet against the cold concrete floor before walking up to place an order. 

"One Pink-Caramel latte, large please," he asked, circling his eyes around the menu. The cashier smiled at herself, before punching in the order. 

"That one is popular with couples. Do you gave a girlfriend?" She beamed, as the receipt started to flow out, and she got to work on the drink.

Jungkook scratched his head before giving her a warm smile, nodding all the while. "Yup. We've been together for almost three years now."

Her brightly lit eyes stepped back in excitement as she finished the drink, letting become an 'O' shape. The cashier finally giggled when she placed the cup on the counter, watching as Jungkook grabbed it and said his thanks.

As he made his way towards Taehyung, he could feel the piercing gaze of the cashier girl. It utterly amused him, and he had begun to wonder what her expression would be like. When he got to their cozy table (which was still within sight of the register) he planted the drink down in the center of the table, and watched happily as Taehyung removed his focus from the game he was playing to look at the happy boy. 

Taehyung planted a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips as he slid the phone down his pocket, giving him a wide grin afterwards. He pulled back and deepened the kiss, enough to make Taehyung want to growl (much to his surprise, he didn't think he himself was that easy) Before anything bad happened, he pulled away, watching Jungkook's amused eyes stare down his entire being. Jungkook tugged on the brown-haired boy's arm, signaling he wanted to hold hands. It was a bit of a desperate tug, which was something that did not come out of him often. So they did, and Taehyung was suddenly put off by his boyfriend's sudden need of affection, let alone, publicly. Usually Jungkook would be all squirmish and reluctant to even just put an arm around his waist.

While Taehyung wondered what type of LSD Jungkook took while he was up ordering, Jungkook laughed to himself quietly, knowing that he had succeeded. As he was kissing Taehyung, Jungkook spared a quick glance to his side, to see that the cashier lady was completely speechless, and she was shocked. Red sprawled up her face, and she quickly turned at the sight of seeing them kiss. 

It was hilarious for Jungkook, knowing he can keep these funny and beautiful moments, to himself. 

These moments that he valued; these moments he spent with his one and only.

 

It was something,

 

Something that had blossomed into a beautiful secret.

 

 

 

 

~

A/N: Surprise surprise~ I have a double update for this week and I am proud of myself, especially when I did this chapter entirely on my phone. So I wanted to make a light chapter about VKook, (which low-key already sailed already what) and this was just a short one that I made quickly. They are honestly like the cutest, and one of my favourite ships. 

Sorry if this was a terrible intermission ; - ; 

Also, I didn't have much time to review the grammar and spelling of this, so if you see some mistakes just ignore them :P