Alcohol is always the best solution, right?

Oh Honey, Please

It started off as a normal day. Hoseok woke up at 6:00 a.m, despite having classes start at 10. He got up and made his bed quietly, being careful not to make any unnessesary noise and accidentally wake up Seokjin in the process. Time and time again has Jin expressed his need for "beauty sleep". Hoseok also wished to save himself from another nagging that would eventually lead him to go crazy. He wondered how anyone put up with Jin. Let alone, himself. 

He trudged over to their tiny closet of a bathroom (a new feature the school decided to add, to attract more needy and lazy college students to the school) and brushed his teeth, then washed his face. Today he felt a bit special, so he used the facial soap Jin had reserved for special occasions only. His newly exfoliated face smelled of peaches, honey, and cream. 

My favourite scent, he thought. 

Hoseok then took off his gray sweater and blue basketball shorts, and exchanged them for a pair of ripped-faded blue jeans, and a navy green bomber, along with black combat boots.

The bomber had been a present for his admission into the Seoul Institution of Arts from Yoongi, his best friend, who had promised to give him one if he got at least a half-scholarship there (which he easily got, being one of the best dancers in Gwangju, heck even Korea). 

He giggled, remembering the mint-haired boy's face of dread after having to buy the jacket from Saint Laurent,most likely spoiling Hoseok way more than he has to. 

Hoseok looked into the white antique mirror, re-adjusting his hair and outfit a few times before he was satisfied (in which he never was).

"Why the hell do you need a adjust a damn jacket more than fifty-times Hoseok?" Jin sleepily asked, rubbing his eyes, and taking off his eyemask.There was a certain hint of anger in his voice.

He jumped at the sudden comment by the elder, and how he managed to wake him despite being extremely quiet.

Hoseok turned and gave him an apologetic smile, then returned to fixing his appearance. 

"Are you finally going to confess to lover boy?"

If Hoseok had water in his mouth, the liquid would have well made it into Jin's face. 

"W-Where did you get that idea?" Hoseok replied, feeling his cheeks burn, and turn into a violent red. He had no idea what type of BS Jin was spouting. Maybe he woke up to early and his mind is still in pieces. 

"Why don't you just tell him you like him already? Jesus, are you that scared?"The latter complained, finally getting up to fix his own bed, making sure the pink-and-blue striped comforter was in line. He eventually went into the bathroom, only to be horrified. 

"Oh my God Hoseok, did you use my special facewash?!"

Hoseok bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back anxiousness and laughter. 

"I'm sorry, hyung!"

-

"What the hell happned to your face Hoseok?" Jimin gasped, face full of concern. 

Hoseok always met up with Jimin in the morning in the school coffee shop, where Jimin served him a yogurt cup and tea everyday. Today was no different. Except for the humongous red mark Hoseok wore on his cheek. 

"Let's just say Jin wasn't exactly happy with me this morning." Hoseok chuckled.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he took a seat infront of him, not minding the other customers that had started to flow in. A little chit-chat wouldn't hurt right?

"And what did you do this time?" 

He explained everything that happened, from Jin throwing a fist at him, to how he barely escpaed with his life. Jimin listened throughly, wondering why he had stayed friends with Hoseok. 

I really wonder why, he silently thought to himself. 

Jimin met Hoseok when they were just in middle school. They both had the same homeroom, and were sitting beside each other coincidentally for the next few years, until graduation. The pair then went to the same highschool, and now, the same university. Naturally, the two became extremely close friends, or even best friends. Jimin had always lent an ear to Hoseok for almost ten years. Despite his complaints, he keeps doing so, and has never stopped. 

--

After a long sigh, Jimin started to stir Hoseok's tea. It was an oolong brew, like usual.

"How is it going with Yoongi?" Jimin brought up the topic randomly, and continued to stir. Without even looking, he could tell his best friend was flustered at the sudden mention of Yoongi, and his relationship with him. 

"E-Everything is fine. Why do you ask?" 

Another sigh managed to escape his lips. This time much longer, and much more prominent.

"Can you just confess already?" 

"I don't like him, for the last time Jimin!" By this time his face was redder than a beet. Jimin thought he was cute for a split second.

"Oh sure Hoseok, and I'm not gay." 

By this time, Jimin was fed up with the wild goose chase that has gone on for much longer than it needs to. Hoseok had been like this for years now; unwilling to break the bond- the friendship he sustained with Yoongi. Not to mention, he was constantly waiting for Yoongi to say something. Jimin just wished the two were sims, so he could put them into a marriage status already.

Hoseok finally closed his eyes and took a deep inhale, taking a bite out of the greek yogurt Jimin set aside for him on the table. 

"Okay, I like him. But he obviously doesn't like me back, so why bother?" He faked smiled at the yogurt, and at Jimin.

A hurt expression was radiating from his eyes. 

Oh how he was tired of this, indeed. 

Jimin took Hoseok's cheeks and pinched them, causing the male to look into him. The almost faded redness from his cheek re-appeared.

"You will confess to him today, after class. Today is Joonie's party (which he had forgotten about) so go meet him there, and say it! For God's sake, just say it!" Jimin yelled, making all the other customers look at him. Only then he had realized how they had probably been standing there for a good twenty minutes and how ed he wil be when his boss finds out. But he returned his focus to Hoseok's stupid problem.

Hoseok's eyes beamed, but his mouth said the exact opposite. Frown lines had deepened around his usually happy mouth. Thoughts of doubt had started to collect in his mind.

"I don't think I can do it Jiminie-"

"You will do it, or I will do it for you!"Jimin yelled, leaving to go greet the less than happy customers. 

Hoseok stared at him wide eyed, in a complete loss of words. His mouth hung open, as he tried to process what Jimin told him.

-

The first half of the day seemed to go slower than usual. What Jimin had said stuck itself to his mind. 

"You do it, or I will do it for you!" 

Oh my God. He had to confess to his long time crush, Min Yoongi today. 

His best friend. Today.

Hoseok thought about how awkward that must be. 

"Hi Yoongi, you're my best friend and I have liked you for the last six years! Can we date now?" 

His face turned pink, thinking about that certain scenario. 

That is awkward as Jung Hoseok! He thought, slapping himself in the face.

The more he tried to push it out of his head, the more it decided to cling on. What would he do if Jimin tells him? His life would be over! But what if he really confessed? Would Yoongi think it's weird? Or does he feel the same way?

Hoseok tried to wave the thoughts off, for the last time. He was tired of this crap. Yet something managed to pop-up in his already over-heating brain.

"I like you too, Hoseok-ah~"

He banged his head againt the table he was seated in, unintentionally attracting the attention of his classmates, and his teacher. The wood echoed throught the entire room. Yoongi is seriously driving him crazy; more today because of the help from "helpful and supportive" friends. 

"Are you okay Mr.Jung?" His math teacher asked, pausing the lecture to adress his abnormal student's random head banging. Literally. 

Hoseok's already pink face turned a shade darker. 

"I-I am fine." He managed to sputter, trying not to gain anymore attention than he already has. 

-

Lunch break had finally come by, after what seemed like hours. He wanted to forget everything that happened earlier. Everything. It was all too much to handle. 

Hoseok sat with Yoongi and Namjoon today at their usual spot, the steps near the school entrance. It was only them three since Jimin had a shift, Jin had to take care of some friend issue, and Taehyung and Jungkook just generally couldn't make it. 

Taehyung was one of Hoseok's childhood friends, who is also Jungkook's best friend/childhood friend as well, while Jungkook was just his little brother, who was only younger than him by a few years. He knew Taehyung through him.

After comtemplating how shoddy his day has been, Hoseok turned his attention to Yoongi, who was eating a sandwich, occasionally(fake) smiling at what Namjoon was saying to him. 

He examined his features; soft mint-coloured hair, long, slender fingers, and a gummy smile. His eyes were deep and enticing; like chocolate. Yoongi had a cute nose, and oh my god, pink rosy lips that were way too kissable. His fair skin had tied in the entire package. Hoseok just wanted to attack him, and caress his fluffy hair right in the spot. How could a human be this cute? 

What was he thinking?

Obviously not straight. And that was bothering him.

The phrase Jimin spoke echoed in the back of his mind.

"You do it, or I will do it for you!" 

Hoseok wished he could just combust.

That would be a great option in life.

"And that's what I am saying. Are you listening Hoseok?" The purple-headed god of destruction had asked, with a mixture of annoyance that he wasn't listening, but also concern since Hobi would usually listen closely and smile like the ball of sunshine he is. 

Hoseok was so preoccupied by his thoughts of Yoongi who was perfect that he hadn't realized that Namjoon was calling out to him. 

"Jung Hoseok!" 

He whipped his head towards Namjoon and Yoongi, confused, and apologetic. 

He rubbed the back of his neck and asked the other male to repeat his sentence, forcing a smile. 

"So I was saying," Namjoon spoke, rolling his eyes towards Hoseok, "My party will take place at eight. I would request that you guys bring in some soda or something, since my apartment is basically empty. Jin's going to come, so I guess snacks would be fine".

Hoseok made a mental note to pick up some soda (maybe Sprite) on his way to Namjoon's. 

They continued their conversation about various topics, with Hobi half-listening. Despite his mind saying no, Hoseok continued to stare at Yoongi, and admire his other-worldy features. He swore he could look at his crush all day, and never get tired of him for second. 

He then looked at his watch, realzing it was already 1:00. He internally screamed, but he probably screamed on the outside too, since Namjoon and Yoongi stopped eating, looking his absolutely horrified face. It looked like he just took a big poop, and someone walked into him in that very moment. It was that bad. 

He was supposed to help out the dance teacher teach a class at 12:45. He was fifteen minutes late.

It took a moment to process, but Hoseok quickly picked up his things, excused himself, and made his way to the dance studio, running as quickly as he could.

The pair was left in confusion, mouths open. Did he just ditch them? 

Namjoon was the first to break the silence left between the two.

"What is wrong with Hoseok today-"

"I have no idea." Yoongi replied, putting down his sandwich, turning to watch the younger male rush through the door, knocking a few people down. 

-

A door had slammed open, suddenly, surprising the dance teacher, and the students who had gathered for extra practice.

Hoseok huffed, after running for five minutes trying to look for the dance room, in which he got lost while doing. He wasn't a freshman, but he wasn't in his right mind.

He opened his mouth to say something but he was promptly cut off by the teacher, Lee Taemin. 

"You don't have to explain anything. Just come inside and help me teach."

Taemin, or Taemin-Hyung (as he told Hoseok to call him; he was only a few years older)  had always asked Hoseok to come and teach some of the newer students in dance who wanted extra pratice, since he was his best student, and never ceased to amaze people. His examples were easy to follow, and everyone understood well, copying his moves with ease. Though popping and breaking your arms is probably something that beginners won't be able to follow so easily. 

Hobi was about to enter when, Taemin exclaimed something else.

"Don't forget to change."

And so he returned with a green tank top, black basketball shorts (with a flame design, since Hoseok thought they were cool), and running shoes. 

Then the class resumed.

-

After the break had finished and the class left, Hoseok had stayed behind to help clean up the sweat left on the floor, as a repayment for being late. 

"So," Taemin had said, startling Hoseok and almost causing him to slip on the extra water, "Why are you so out of it today?"

It seemed Taemin had noticed he had some disturbing  thoughts that gathered like flies in his brain.

Hoseok had stopped mopping, giving the wet hardwood floor a sheepish smile.

"Hyung, is it alright to ask you something?" 

Taemin had stopped mopping as well and glanced at Hoseok.

"What are you curious about?"He directed his attention to the younger male who was avoiding his gaze. Taemin leaned against his mop that stood upwards, balancing his weight, eager to know his question. After all, Hoseok rarely asked him any questions about dance, much less life. 

"Is it wrong to be in love with someone?"

He nearly fell off his mop, bursting out in laughter, holding his stomach all the while. Hoseok stared at his dying dance teacher, in comeplete disbelief. 

Was my question that funny? He silently asked to himself. 

Despite being only four years older, Taemin thought Hoseok was a twelve-year old girl who had just fallen in love, and had no idea how to deal with it.

He did, however, quickly regain his composure. 

"To answer your question, no, it is not Hoseok-ah. Love is perfectly natural." Taemin breathed out. Even if it was just by a bit, Hoseok's stress was relieved. 

"But," He continued, "Who is the lucky gal? The one you are in love with?"

Hoseok finally turned to Taemin, and deeply sighed. 

"Lucky guy, actually," He corrected, "And he seems more unlucky since I like him. If it being a guy is even the slightest bit awkward, the person I like has been my best friend for eight years. Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi's best friend is gay for him. How great is that?"

Taemin wasn't too surpirsed, since it was quite obvious to everyone (except for Namjoon, and Yoongi himself) that Hoseok liked Yoongi. Hoseok was basically an open book, even when it came to love and crushes. Just some people can't read him. 

Hobi looked at him, expecting a reaction, but the older did not even flinch. 

Taemin instead, lowered his mop carefully and took Hoseok's shoulders. 

He was about to protest, but, he was cut off by Taemin (yet again). He decided to punch some courage into the boy. 

"Why don't you just confess? You have no idea what he might say. If it doesn't work out, just tell him to go back to how you were before, and completey forget about the incident."

Oh god, not another one of the supporters. Hoseok briefly thought, as he tried to shake off Taemin's hands (damn he had a tight grip).

He finally let go, and instead patted him on the back. 

"I think you should go, before you are late for your afternoon classes." He commented, before picking up his mop again, collecting the now-drying sweat. 

-

Hoseok did not think he could make it through the day. It seemed much more tiring than usual. The only thing that kept on his mind was the fact that Jimin might spill the beans to Yoongi, and he absolutely could not let that happen. Even if his life depended on it. 

So he ran around the rest of the day, making sure that Jimin and Yoongi never met. Despite the weird glances he occasionaly got from teachers and students alike, and the awful excuses he gave to the two, he managed to save himself from 'shame'. Jimin became exasperated just by looking at him. 

-

As soon as he got home, Hobi flopped on his soft bed. He scooted up the blankets until his head felt the warmth of his pillow. His eyes began to falter; he could feel himself falling asleep. 

What a long and usless day-

Jin suddenly barged into their shared dorm, nostrils flared, face red. He too, flopped on his bed, yelling curses into his star-shaped pillow. 

Hoseok moaned at the elder's flamboyant entrance, which had disturbed his nap that almost took place. He turned to face Jin. 

"What happened-"

Jin threw a piercing glare at him, causing the latter to back off. 

"Don't. Even. Ask." He scowled, returning to cursing in his innocent pillow. 

Something about Namjoon? He wasn't sure, since the pillow was blocking out many sounds.

Then again, he wasn't in the mood to care. He usually would, but he felt he needed to leave Jin alone, and let him sort out his own problems. 

Hobi rolled on his back, staring at the off-white popcorn ceiling. 

His day was seriously improving; a pressuring Jimin, a totally supportive dance teacher, a roomate that is pmsing, and an extremely cute best friend who is absolutely perfect in every way possible. Scratch the last thought. 

After managing to sleep for around an hour (which he thought was not possible since Jin was constantly throwing curses during that time), Hoseok got up, rubbed his eyes, took a shower, and changed.

This time he was wearing an army green oversized hoodie, cream joggers, and a random pair of Jordans. By this time, he was feeling exhausted and just wanted to get the party over with. 

Wait.

Party. Namjoon. Yoongi. Jimin. Confess. Oh my God. 

Taking in a moment to process everything, Hoseok quickly dashed out of the room, to Yoongi's dorm. He needed to make sure that he was alright, and that Jimin hasn't told him squat about his feelings. He wasn't ready. But he needed to be. 

Hoseok dragged himself over to Yoongi's dorm, panting, face flushed. Partly because he ran there, and partly because he thought of Yoongi, and confessing to him.

He knocked using his forehead, (he himself had no idea why) and patiently waited for Yoongi to open the door. He didn't answer.

Hobi was about to text to him to open the door, but Yoongi had finally opened it. One eye of his was closed, while the other was struggling to open. He wore a plain black jeans, and Kumamon slippers. 

"What the-"

Hoseok gave him a warm smile before pushing him to the side and making his way into the dorm, and on his bed. 

Yoongi closed the door, and turned around, soon making his way to his bed himself. Everytime Hoseok visted him- be it middle shcool and now, he gave him a smile, pushed him to the side, and took a seat on his bed. At first he thought it was annoying, but now he did not mind at all. To him it was just Hoseok being Hoseok. But he did not know that he only did that to him. 

As soon as he sat, Hobi fell into Yoongi's lap. 

Yoongi looked at him unamused, but he did not complain. He had gotten used to the brunette's odd way of showing friendship.

But suddenly, he had an urge to the sunshine's hair. 

That was normal right?

Friends do that right?

Hell no.

Oh, but he couldn't resist the sweet urge to pat such fluffy locks. 

He was just about to his hair, but the younger male suddenly got up. 

Yoongi sighed out of relief, for he was going to do something he might have regretted. He pinched the bridge of his nose, in hopes of waking himself up, and getting his senses back in order. 

Hoseok turned to face him, Yoongi looking at him as well. 

Finally, Hoseok open his mouth to stutter a few words after realizing what he had done.

"A-Are you okay hyung?" 

Yoongi looked at him as if he was an alien. 

"And why would I not be okay Hobi?" He replyed dryly. 

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders, feeling the blush that was on his face slowly disapate. He was afraid that Jimin might have told him that he liked him before the party had begun; he was afraid his only soldier had betrayed him. Thankfully, Jimin wasn't that much of an . 

But he does have a pretty good "", Hoseok thought. 

Oh great, he was slowly going gay for his other best friend. 

"Hobi, can I tell you something?" Yoongi suddenly asked breaking the silence between them, and scaring his poor admirer, who was lost his thoughts (again). 

Yoongi then looked away from him, lacing his fingers together. 

Hoseok knew he only did that when he was nervous or serious. Cold sweats dropped down his face. 

What if he found out?

"Y-you sure can hyung!" He tried to answer gleefully. If anything, acting happy makes everything happy. That probably wasn't the best motto though. 

Yoongi looked over at him to make sure he was okay (Yoongi could tell something was off), but instead, he burst into a fit of laughter. 

Hobi had inflated his cheeks, making him look like a cute hamster. His eyes were closed, and his face was as red as tomato. All of the veins in his neck seemed like they would pop any moment now. Was he holding his breath? Did not want to hear what he had to say? If he didn't he could have just said so. 

Hoseok finally released all the air he trapped in his mouth, huffing. He wondered why Yoongi was laughing. 

Then it hit him.

Yoongi was looking at him. 

And he probably saw what he did. 

If there was a shade redder than red, Hoseok would be that right now.

"What the hell Hobi?" Yoongi laughed out, trying to stop.

"If you didn't want to hear what I wanted to ask, you could have just said no!"

"But hyung," Hoseok whimpered,turning away from Yoongi, "When someone says that, it isn't a yes or no question! Plus, I would have no idea what you could have said, so why would I refuse?!"

If you could die from laughter, Yoongi would have by now. 

He patted Hoseok on the back in hopes of calming him down (though he hadn't calmed down himself). 

Hoseok then turned to look at Yoongi with eyes that had a desire to know. 

But what if he did find out?

Yoongi saw this, but decided it was best to put it off. 

"I'll just tell you later then." Yoongi smiled.

Hoseok looked at him with a great amount of fascination. 

From that one action, Hoseok's limbs became jelly, completely ignoring everything that he had just felt earlier. His mood was flipped easily from one action.

Min Yoongi smiled his signature gummy smile at him, something that  Hoseok just loved it so much. So much that he could die. He wanted to keep his smile only for him, for he thought that his smile was priceless, and that it was worth more than the entire world. It was a treasure; a treasure only few of them could keep. 

He was truly in love. 

He has been hoplessly in love with someone who wouldn't like him back. He couldn't help but get anxious. 

And yet he still smiled and waited, like an idiot. 

"Yah, Hobi, why are you smiling now?" Yoongi asked, completely shocked at the sudden change of expression from Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled even wider. 

"Ah, I don't know hyung~" 

Yet it still stuck in his mind. The serious tone Yoongi used. 

Suddenly Yoongi got up, dusting himself off, wiping a tear that came from excessive laughter. 

"Hyung where are you going?" Hoseok asked with curiosity. 

Yoongi pointed to what seemed to be a closet (but was actually another tiny- washroom). 

"To the washroom. Why? Do you want to come along?" He chuckled. 

Hobi, who had just recovered, became another bright red. 

"N-No thank you hyung!" Hoseok yelled back in response, covering his eyes innocently. 

Yoongi died again. 

-

Several hours of watching Game of Thrones had finally gotten to Hoseok. He was still at Yoongi's dorm, but he found  himself bored. Severely. 

"Hyung, don't you have anything else to do?" 

Yoongi kept his eyes glued to the computer screen. 

"Hobi, just wait," He waved, almost smacking him in the face, "It's almost done- Oh sweet Jesus, that Joffrey finally died!" 

Hoseok snorted at the comment. 

Finally, Yoongi got up from the seat, paused the episode, and sat where Hobi sat; the carpet right below the computer.

The whole time, Hoseok had accompanied Yoongi, watching GoT episodes to killl time. He sat on a plastic foldable chair, while Yoongi sat in his leather seat. While Hoseok could have stared at Yoongi when he got bored, he does not want to make things anymore suspicious than they already are. So he played it safe, and watched. Sure he loved Sansa and all, but he could not take anymore. No more scenes, or bloody fight scenes. Hobi was bored and snapped, which lead him to the solution of sitting on the damned carpet. 

"Hyung, what time is it?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi, with a blank expression on his face. 

Yoongi looked at the G-Shock watch that was on his wrist.

"7:50-" 

"Hyung!" Hobi snapped. 

"What-" 

"We still have to buy food from the convenience store!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah."

"Yeah yeah my hyung! We need to leave!"

"What did you just say-"

Hoseok quickly pulled himself and Yoongi up, opened the door and ran out, Yoongi's wrist held tightly in his grasp. 

"Hobi, you don't have to run! We still have some time!" Yoongi exclaimed. 

Despite hearing everything, Hoseok did not slow down one bit until they stopped by the convenience store. 

-

"Why Sprite of all things," Yoongi scoffed, taking a look at himself. 

He had carried all of the bags,and lost all his money.

Hoseok laughed, skipping beside Yoongi. He could tolerate Hobi just fine, but he was defintely pushing the limits. 

-

"Welcome to Baepsae Convenience!~" A friendly cashier greeted. 

Yoongi already did not like the store. Hoseok on the other hand, seemed extremely happy. 

"Just hurry up and get everything." 

Oh, but no, Hoseok took his sweet time. If they were late, it was because of him. 

"Sweet potato chips or Lobster chips?"

"Sprite or Coke?"

"Yogurt or no Yogurt?" 

"What do you think Yoongi?"

As much as he adored him, it defintely was too much. 

"I think we should ing get out of here before Seokjin yells at us for being late!" He scolded. 

Hoseok simply shrugged his shoulders and put everything (except the coke) in the small basket they had carried. 

"Is that all sirs?" The friendly cashier asked. 

No sherlock.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yes."

"The total will come down to-"

Yoongi's eyes popped. Since when did snacks cost that much?

Well it didn't matter since Hobi was paying, he thought to himself.

Hoseok patted himself down, in a panic-like state. 

Please don't tell me-

"Ah Yoongi-hyung, I forgot my wallet, haha." Hoseok stated, smiling sheepishly at him. 

Oh my God. 

The older male whipped out his wallet angrily and took out almost all his money. 

His heart broke a little, since he was saving up to buy a new lens for his camera. 

That was gone now. 

As he laid the money, he had such a hard time trying to let go of the huge sum. Even the smiling cashier's smile had faltered, trying to take the money. Eventually he let go, and she smiled again.

"Have a good day!~" She greeted, as the two left the store. 

By now, he was having anything but a good day.

-

"I really don't like you Hobi." Yoongi stated. 

Hobi continued to skip, not minding a thing that Yoongi had said. 

"Speaking of which hyung," Hobi chattered, "What did you want to tell me ealier?" 

Yoongi stared at the taller boy, wondering if he should tell him now. 

Would it be too much?

Well, if I don't tell him now, when will I ever?

"Are you sure you are mentally ready now?" Yoongi glanced over to Hobi, with a hint of concern in his voice.

Hoseok was basically beaming happiness. 

"Yup!"

Yoongi doubted that, but he decided to tell him anyways. 

Here goes nothing- 

 

 

 

"I like your brother." 

 

 

Yoongi had stopped in his tracks. Hoseok, however, continued to skip. 

In just a four words, his world seemed to crash down. The world he spent six years nurturing. Yet Yoongi had broken it down in a mere second. It hurt. Hoseok wanted it to not hurt. He wanted it to be fine. But it wasn't. All he could do was cry. But he didn't. His eyes were as dry as a desert. 

He wanted to cry. He wanted to break down. He wanted to tell Yoongi how much he liked him. He wanted to express how cute he thought he was when he got angry. He wanted to tell him to update his black-hole for a closet. He wanted to get Yoongi a bunch of Kumamon plushies and kiss him.

He wanted Yoongi to like him back. 

But he liked Jungkook. And he could not do anything about it. 

"Hobi?" Yoongi yelled with caution, wondering if he was really okay this time. 

Hobi stopped too. He didn't turn around to go face him.

"Yeah hyung?" 

"Wait for me."

-

The party was a little different from what the two imagined. 

They thought it would be a tiny get-together. But it was completely different. 

"Are you sure Joonie lives here?" Hoseok asked, completely engulfed in awe. 

They had arrived at the most expensive apartment complex in all of Korea. None of them (except maybe Jin) have ever been to where Namjoon lives, so they had not expected this at all. They had not expected Kim Namjoon, the most nerdyand awkward dude, to be a chaebol. Nope. Not at all. 

Yoongi looked at the address Namjoon sent him. He was defintely correct. 

"Well Hobi it looks like-" 

Yoongi almost fell over, as Jin opened the door when he was about to knock. 

"Oh, hello! JOON-AH THEY ARE HERE! WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THAT DAMNED EDM- ah nevermind. Just come inside." Jin yelled, then returned to normal speaking volume. 

Hoseok and Yoongi gladly did. 

The entire apartment was huge. It was the size of the entire dorm floor. His apartment; penthouse maybe, was very modern and open. The floor was made of concrete, while the walls were a clean white. There were glass stairs to the left of the room, with a huge kitchen underneath. Beside the kitchen was a bar (why?) and a small area with a dining table and chairs. To the left was a huge area; an extremely large couch filled with young adults. There was an array of loveseats, with a TV the size of a movie screen. Huge- speakers surronded the screen. The entire place was so much to take in. The purple lights, the sea of random people, and the EDM blasting everywhere just made taking it all in ten times harder. 

Soon, the two found a rather tall and well-dressed man make his was towards them. 

"Oh! Hyungs! You're here! I thought Jin was talking about young keys and hoes with hawks!" 

Yoongi face-palmed. 

"Anyways, have fun guys! I have to go!" Namjoon remarked, before he was thrown into a crowd of people who opted to grind on him. 

Hoseok glanced over to Yoongi, who was still trying to process things. 

"Yoongi-hyung! I'll go look for Jimin and Jin! You go have some fun!" He yelled, trying to get his voice over to Yoongi. 

He simply nodded, and Hoseok went his way. 

Hobi had lied. He just wanted to get away from Yoongi- he wanted an escape. It was too much to handle the suffocating air that surrounded them. If Yoongi hadn't noticed, he did. He needed to be alone. 

He walked into the crowd.

But, suddenly, a strong arm pulled him to the bar, and pushed him into a stool. 

Hoseok was about to cuss at the perpetrator, but he had already revealed himself. 

"Jimin?" He asked completely wide-eyed. 

Jimin took a seat himself, and asked for a shot of Tequila.

"Yes, you retard. It's me." The pink-haired boy snorted. 

Hobi looked at him for a while, and recalled all the earlier events.

Hoseok felt himself start to cry. It was not too long before he erupted into tears. 

"I hate you Min Yoongi!" He yelled before comepletly bawling.

Jimin sighed.

"Jimin what drink did you want again- Oh my God Hoseok, what happened?!" Jin panicked, as he was just about to make Jimin a drink. Jin knew how to make drinks quite well, so Namjoon had appointed him as bartender (much to Namjoon's disapproval). 

Jimin turned around to face Jin who was rushing over to comfort crying Hoseok, who placed his hands in his hair and dropped tears every second. 

"Yoongi happened." 

Jin let out a soft gasp, and placed his hand on Hoseok's head, it softly.

"You want to talk about it?"

Hoseok nodded. Little did the two know what they were getting into. 

"Jiminieeeeeee!" cried Hoseok, "He fell in love with my brother! My brother for God's sake!"

He continued to wail. 

This was the fiftieth time he cried that. 

Jimin by this time was banging his head against the alcohol-scented counter. It became too much. Jimin wanted to kill himself.

 At least Jin had something to pre-occupy himself with. 

-

It was already 2:00 am, and most of the people had left already. There was a lingering, hungover crowd, and a group of people who stayed behind because they had a chance at meeting someone. 

Hoseok classified in the first, while Yoongi in the second.

It was just great for both. 

Jin had finally started to clean up the counter, when he glanced over to the couch area and found Yoongi chatting away with Jungkook. They both seemed to be having a good time.Yoongi especially smiled at him. He spat and rolled his eyes, gaining the attention of Jimin. 

"What are you looking at hyung?" Jimin dryly asked, wondering whether he was still sane.

"Yoonkook, behind you." Whispered Jin in a hushed tone. He covered his mouth to make sure Hoseok wouldn't hear and have another episode. 

Jimin turned around, gasped, then whispered back to Jin.

"Holy ." 

Hoseok immediately got up from laying on the counter, and sleepily turned to Jin and Jimin. 

"What." He croaked, finishing up what seemed to be his twentieth bottle of Soju. 

"What looks like ."

Both turned their attention to the smelly and drunk Hoseok. 

Jin took a deep breath and threw a rag on top of his head. 

"You look like . Now go home." Jin responded clearing the counter as if nothing happened. Hoseok's lips turned into their signature triangle shape. 

"But hyung-" 

Jimin shushed his lips. "C'mon. I'll take you home." 

He gathered his things, picked up Hoseok (which was easier said than done) and left. Jin waved goodbye, before comepletely cleaning up the mess Hoseok made with all the Soju. 

"Jiminie, I can walk by myself~" Hoseok purred, as the two walked down the deserted street. Instead of walking straight, it was more of a zig-zag pattern. Hoseok's strength along with weight caused the smaller male much distress in walking. 

However, Jimin continued to walk him, relieved he wasn't a crying mess anymore. He was just drunk. Much better. Much easier to deal with. 

 

Eventually, they had reached his (Hoseok's) dorm. It was agonizing, but it pained Jimin even more to see his best friend cry over one guy for six hours straight. He plopped him down on his bed, huffing. 

By this time Hoseok was half-awake. 

"Jiminie~ where are you?"

"Shut up and go to sleep." He roared in response. Hoseok immediately obeyed.

Oh lord. 

Jimin figured that Hoseok would fall asleep eventually, so he left the dorm quietly, and went back to his own. 

-

Hoseok woke up in the morning with a stinging headache. It hurt so much that he couldn't get up. To add, his ears rung too. 

What happened last night? Why was he shirtless? Many questionable things about his state filled his mind. 

He tapped his night stand until he felt his phone, which he quickly grabbed. He opened it up, checking the time. 

12:35 A.M. 

Oh my God. He was late. He quickly got up (trying not to think of the pain), and found a note, falling from his head. 

To Hoseok,

You got wasted. Take your time and recover. I'll make an excuse for you. Thank me later. 

-The best and most handsome Jin ;) 

He fell back into his bed, and whispered a soft thank-you to Jin. He hoped he hadn't done anything stupid. 

-

Hoseok scrolled through his phone looking at messages and calls he missed.

Dasom, Eomma, Eomma, Dasom, Appa, Fred? Minhyuk, Eomma. 

He sighed. He continued to scroll down.

Eventually, he stumbled upon his chat with Yoongi. Hobi did a silent prayer and opened it. 

His eyes almost popped out of his head when he read the first message.

He ed up. By a lot.