Desires and Those Who Seeking of It

Exception

Author's Note :  Hello!  It's been a while since last time i update this fict and I'm sorry it took some times to update it T^T i will have my midterm next week and some other things to do, but i'll find a time to write :) Please leave some comments or probably subscribe or even upvote it's honestly motivate me and also making me feel happy if i know you guys enjoy this story . Like always english isn't my first language but i do hope that you guys still can enjoy this story ^^

Happy reading!

-mondchan-


 

 

 

Red…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was red

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungwon tried to open her eyes and it was heavy. She felt her whole body hurt like she just run into a truck. She was laying on the ground, she couldn’t move her body a big chunk of wall covering her whole legs and when she tried to lift her right arm it was full of scars and of course it was red, covered by her own blood. Kyungwon was bleeding hard like she was bathing a pool of blood, just hopeless.

 

Is this the end?

 

“Y-….!”

 

“Yu-…!”

 

Kyungwon heard a voice, was it calling her? Who is that? She tried to tilt her head to the right side and a girl already kneeled down beside her. Kyungwon couldn’t tell who it was, she has a mid-length hair cut and Kyungwon could tell that this girl already crying beside her while looking down and holding her hand.

 

“Stay, don’t go…. please stay with me…”

 

Her voice cracked with the amount of sobs she lets out almost every second passed. Kyungwon was curious about who was this girl who suddenly appeared out of nowhere

 

“Who..who are you?”

 

Kyungwon’s voice came out hoarse like she hasn’t drink anything for days and to her surprise the girl slowly start to lift up her face. However, much to Kyungwon liking when she take a better look from the girl in front of her, she didn’t expect the girl’s face suddenly light up in flames and slowly the girl’s body also start to burn as well, fire covered her whole body and that was enough to send Kyungwon in terror and she screamed.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Kyungwon wakes up from the sudden nightmare I the middle of the night. She was panting hard, breath labored like she just doing marathon over her whole campus. Sweats gliding down from her forehead and her palm also sweaty as well. This was the first time she get a nightmare like this and she couldn’t understand it. It seems real and Kyungwon feel shivers running down her spine when she could remember every detail of her nightmare.. Unless the girl’s face, goodness it was the terrified one.

 

“Had a nightmare?”

 

Kyungwon jolted on her bed. Yebin sudden voice surely almost give her heart attack and she was right Yebin was there, she was sitting on the chair beside Kyungwon’s bed with a book on her hand. Eyes fixated on the book and oh- moonlight bathing her figure from the slightly open curtain on her window. Kyungwon gotta admit it, it was such a look. Yebin was in her shorts and tank top (is that hers? Or is it Kyla’s? Honestly she’ll never understand how Yebin suddenly change her appearance, was it succubuss thing as well?), her hair fall down on her right shoulder and down to her chest. “Was she always this pretty?”  Kyungwon has known that Succubus has always mean to be alluring but really even if Yebin was a human Kyungwon still gotta admit how pretty Yebin is.

 

“I heard you were screaming.”

 

Yebin closed her book and look up to see Kyungwon, right in her eyes. Kyungwon was startled and she couldn’t reply her. Yebin’s gaze was soft and there is no hints of mischievous or naughty glints on it. Kyungwon was glad that her room was a bit dimmed with her desk lamp as the only source of light, she was sure that Yebin couldn’t see how red her face right now because Yebin’s tender gaze on her.

“Was it part of succubus ability to make a human being this flustered?”

 

Yebin tilted her head when she didn’t see any reaction from Kyungwon and only see how she panted hard and sweats trickling down from her temple.

 

“I-“

 

“Stay here.”

 

With that, Yebin rose up from her seat and put the book on the night stand. Kyungwon hasn’t finished uttering any single words and she only can see Yebin walking out from her room. Kyungwon didn’t understand what’s actually Yebin had in her mind but after few minutes Yebin back on her room with a cup of tea.

 

“I heard that it can calm down your nerves.”

 

She offered the cup to Kyungwon . Kyungwon only can glanced back and forth between the cup and Yebin. Seeing this, Yebin only let out a chuckle.

 

“I didn’t spike it. Go drink it before it gets cold.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Choosen One will kill me if I do.”

 

“mm.. okay, thanks.”

 

Kyungwon take the cup from Yebin and slowly drink the warm tea. She stole a glance to Yebin and she could see that Yebin lips curled up into a soft smile. Yebin waits until Kyungwon finish her cup and she help to put it on the night stand.

 

“Feel better?”

 

Kyungwon only nod but Yebin was happy to see that. She climbed on her bed and slowly slide herself under the cover. Kyungwon was alarmed with this and she was panicking.

 

“W-What are you doing??”

 

Instead of answering her question. Yebin only drag Kyungwon back to laying on the bed and she brought Kyungwon into her embrace. Sure thing Kyungwon was a head taller than Yebin but now she just let Yebin embrace her and tangle her limbs on her. Kyungwon was surely turned even redder than before. She was a bit grateful that Yebin brought her head into her neck so Yebin couldn’t see how flustered she was because the close proximity between them.

 

“I heard a cuddle could make you sleep better.”

 

Yebin whisper under her breath and softly Kyungwon’s short hair.

 

“Yeb-“

 

“Shush, just close your eyes.”

 

Kyungwon eyes start to fluttered close. Yebin was humming a lullaby while she keeps smoothing down Kyungwon’s hair, she even start to draw a random pattern on Kyungwon’s back just to lulled her into sleep. Kyungwon was about to fall into dreamland again but she manage to ask her a question.

 

“Did you put a spell on me?”

 

“To make you sleep? No, I didn’t.”

 

Kyungwon didn’t reply back but she just let her body do what it yearns for. She snuggled closer to Yebin’s neck and slowly wrap her arms around Yebin’s waist. Maybe it was her drowsiness or maybe it was how Yebin unexpectedly lulled her to sleep with these kind of things, even Kyungwon couldn’t understand it she just feel really comfortable with these and she wouldn’t trade it for anything. She need this, she need this kind of warm after her horrible nightmare. At this moment, Kyungwon feels like Yebin was like a human for once. She didn’t vanished into the thin air to get Kyungwon a cup of tea and now she even cuddles her to sleep.

 

“Are you gonna kill me in my sleep?”

 

Yebin chuckles when she heard that.

 

“If I want to, I could do that since the first time I’m here Kyungwon.”

 

“Mm.. okay if you say so.”

 

“Just sleep.”

 

“Okay.. Goodnight Yebin.”

 

And just like that Kyungwon fall asleep on Yebin’s arm. Kyungwon smiled on her sleep, this is probably ended up being her best sleep she ever had and it’s all thanks to Yebin.

Yebin look down and she saw how peaceful Kyungwon was. She smiled looking at this and traced her fingers on Kyungwon face, from her temple down to her cheek and it’s enough to make Yebin happy. She leaned down and kissed her temple.

 

“Goodnight Yuha.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did they know, Kyla was watching them from the slightly open door of Kyungwon’s room that Yebin forgot to properly close.

 

“This gonna be hard.”

000

 

Morning comes and Yebin was wake up first than Kyungwon. Yebin actually didn’t really need to sleep but for Kyungwon she let herself catch a sleep. She smiled when she saw Kyungwon was still asleep. She softly kiss her crown and whisper “Good morning.To the taller girl. She carefully untangle herself from Kyungwon, then she go into the kitchen to make a breakfast for Kyungwon and Kyla.

 

Yebin was halfway done making pancake when she heard someone take a sit behind, she smiled knowing that probably Kyungwon already awake and silently watching her from behind, so domestic eh?

 

“Good morning Kyung- Oh..”

 

It wasn’t her, It was Kyla who took a sit behind her and silently watching her with raised eyebrows when Yebin didn’t finished her words. Yebin’s word died on and she turned around to prepare the rest of the breakfast.

 

“Good morning Rena,”

 

“Good morning to you too choosen one.”

 

And there was a minute of silent, only popping sound of maple syrup that Yebin open could be heard. None of them seems bother to start a conversation. From the atmosphere alone, Yebin could tell that that Kyla have something to talk about and she was right because the next second, she heard Kyla heavy loud sigh,

 

“What are you trying to do?”

 

Kyla start it and Yebin dead in her track.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I maybe younger than you, but you don’t have to play dumb with me. I saw it last night. You weren’t that secretive either. Did you-“

 

“No. I didn’t”

 

Yebin firmly state and turned herself. She went closer to Kyla and put a plate of pancake with maple syrup on top of it before she take a sit across the human. Kyla take a look over the pancake and Yebin herself and it didn’t need another explanation. Yebin has gone paler than before and Kyla also notice how weak Yebin’s aura compared to the night she came into their apartment.

 

“You haven’t feed yourself.”

 

“I don’t need that.”

 

“It’s along your nature, you can’t deny it.”

 

“Then what? You want me to just ravish her? You didn’t even let me lay a finger on her-“

 

“You can just screw around like you always do.”

 

Kyla cut her and Yebin look pained. Actually it wasn’t wrong either there’s nothing wrong with Kyla’s word because after all it was true since she become a succubus screwing around here and there was naturally part of her life it’s on her nature to keep her functioning, she’d be lying if she didn’t enjoy it over 25 years until she gets her memories back. After she remember what actually happened she couldn’t help it whenever she has to do it she’ll fell very guilty, not because her victim but because a certain someone that she remembers in the aftermath.

 

“You’re right, it’s my nature.”

 

Yebin gritted her teeth and Kyla sigh again.

 

“I didn’t want to make it like I mock you, but that’s the reality.. It was part of your nature now. Don’t do that to her.”

 

“I maybe respect you as the chosen one, but you don’t have any right to tell me what to do… Solhee.”

 

Yebin’s voice darken and Kyla frowned, no one ever called her middle name and Yebin just called her with dark tone.

 

“I’m just protecting and doing what I should do as my duty.”

 

“Duty my , you do remember what did you do to Shannon last year, don’t you? Aren’t you play a little favoritism here? And tell you what?  A necromancer was after Yuha now! And you really think I would really just sit around doing nothing? You think-“

 

“Wait what?”

 

“Umm good morning guys?”

 

Kyla was puzzled with Yebin’s sudden outburst but it was halted somewhere when they see Kyungwon rubbing her sleepy eyes, standing on the hallway looking at them. Yebin and Kyla immediately smiled at her after throw a knowing look to each other of we continue this later.

 

“Good morning,” They both said in unison

 

“Come take a sit, Yebin just make us a pancake.”

 

Kyungwon frowned, Kyla wasn’t usually this friendly to Yebin but she decide to ignore it when she heard a loud grumble from her own stomach.

 

000

 

Kyungwon was done showering and she was about to change her clothes, Minkyung just invite to have some talk or 97 line catch up time- she said on her grandma’s tea shop and of course Kyungwon would never say no to this because, one, it’s Minkyung we’re talking about, her crush and second, it’s her grandma tea shop, Kyungwon always love her grandma’s tea. She was still in her towel when she saw Yebin leaning on the wall.

 

“Where are you going today? You seems glowing.”

 

Kyungwon chuchkles when she heard that,

 

“Minkyung just ask me to meet her, why?”

 

Ahh, right Kim Minkyung.-Yebin thought, why are you so stubborn Yuha? You do know Minkyung has something with Nayoung. She only keep that in her mind and just continue to stare at Kyungwon’s back profile. It was a great temptation for real, Yebin do know that and her urge to just jump into her bones was big because she has been starving for a while, so she just turned her head away and looking outside the window.

 

“Nothing, umm Kyungwon.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Can I tag along?”

 

Kyungwon frowned and turned around to look at Yebin, Yebin just looking back at her and Kyungwon couldn’t tell anything from her expression.

 

“Can I?”

 

She repeats again.

 

“What’s gotten into you Yebin? You never ask and it’s weird to hear you asking me like this.”

 

“Well I guess some change won’t be hurt, right?” Kyungwon turned back and chuckles.

 

“Just do whatever Yebin.”

 

Kyungwon was just done slipped in her shirt and was about to wear her favorite plaid when she feels a pair of arms gently wrapping around her waist from behind.

 

“Yebin what-“

“Shh, let’s just stay like this for a while.”

 

Kyungwon was turned red from the sudden contact, much more when she felt Yebin leaned her head on her back. She was fluttered, Kyungwon rarely doing skinship, even when she was fooling around with Minkyung they usually being violent and slapping each other and not like this, this is a whole new thing for her and her heartbeat raced up. She silently pray that Yebin didn’t hear that because knowing Yebin over these past weeks, Yebin probably gonna tease the outta her.

 

“Relax..”

 

And just like that Kyungwon slowly put her palm over Yebin.

 

“Yebin,”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Thank you, for last night.”

 

Yebin only chuckled and kiss her shoulder.

 

000

 

“Go in, Minkyung must be waiting now.”

 

Kyungwon blinked and looking at Yebin on her side. They already reach Minkyung grandma’s tea shop and they could see Minkyung sit in the corner from the window glass in front of them.

 

“You’re not coming?”

 

Instead of answering her question Yebin only shakes her head. It’s weird, really, having a conversation like this and also with how Yebin suddenly being this soft to her (tell you what? Yebin even interlaced their finger together on their way here and she made her appearance visible to human eyes and also glared to some boys on subway who tried to checked out Kyungwon before she was being invicible again) plus now suddenly giving her some space alone was weird.

 

 “You actually make me scared even more Yebin.”

 

“I just have some unfinished business with chosen one.”

 

“Ohh alright, if you say so.”

 

Yebin squeeze her palm for once before letting Kyungwon walk into the tea shop, smile never leave her lips.

 

“See you later Kyungwon.”

 

She whispered into the thin air when she look at Kyungwon inside smiling and joking with Minkyung. The tea shop owner also greet her like her own grandchild. The tea shop owner feel an eye on her so she turned around and Yebin smiled at her giving her a nod before she vanished. The shop owner only chuckles.

 

000

 

“Ack!”

 

Yebin was about to stumble down when she reached Kyla and Kyungwon’s apartment after using teleportation ability of hers, she feels drained and couldn’t properly stand until someone hold her from behind. Yebin looked back and she found a tall girl with stone cold face looking at her while helping her sit on the sofa, she chuckled when she realize who is that.

 

“Kyla didn’t lie when she said that you’re being stupid,”

 

“Am I gonna get another round of lectures from you too? Now? The guardian? Or I should say Guardian Im?”

 

 

000

 

 

It’s almost past midnight and there is a rustling sound on the bush near of an abandoned old mansion near the woods. A figure of someone walking with hood over her head could be seen by now. Her step are slow and steady until she reach the mansion.

Inside the mansion, she heads over the stairs and reach another door. There, she open the door and walk into the middle of the room where there’s an altar surrounded by candles. A girl was laying in the middle of the altar.

She smiled head over to the girl before she lowered her hood and caressing the girl on the altar’s pale cheeks.

 

“Just wait for a while, I , Lee Yoobin promise to take you back with me, Yoohyeon. "