Prologue : Hello to You

Exception

Author's Note : Unedited plus English isn't my first language, nevertheless i hope you guys can enjoy it and probably leave some comments or something too, I'd be grateful to read that :) Happy reading

-mondchan-


 

 

It’s already past midnight when Kyungwon waking back from Minkyung’s apartment after they done the project with Nayoung. Minkyung told her to sleepover there but Kyungwon politely decline it, saying that she should take care of Kyla. She holds her backpack straps on her shoulder when she passed the park, kicking stone without much thinking. However, she heard a feminine groan and she look up to see there is a girl suddenly appeared in front of her, holding her head like she got hit by Kyungwon’s careless kick to the stone earlier. She was not that tall, a head lower than her but boy who she is kidding with? Once the girl turned herself and facing her.. Kyungwon was totally taken aback, long brown hair, full red lips, pretty features and definitely screaming HOT body clad in a black leather jacket on top of black tank top and jeans … as if it wasn’t enough to make Kyungwon shock the stranger’s eyes have to be flaring red blood and staring right into her eyes now.

“Oh.. Hello there.” The stranger voice slipped out and really Kyungwon feels a shiver ran down on her spine because it’s so alluring and seductive.

“H…I ..Hi..” Kyungwon wasn’t unsure how to reply so she ended up stuttering her words. The stranger chuckled and biting her lips, her eyes being shinier than before and minutes after that Kyungwon grew pale because she saw somewhat demonic wings on the stranger’s back and a pair of horns on her head. Kyungwon wanted to believe that it was only her eyes playing a trick and she gotten sleepy after working too much with Minkyung and Nayoung but the click-clack sounds from the strangers heels told her that she wasn’t dreaming at all and the stranger was walking up to her.

“What’s wrong?” Another dark chuckle past from stranger’s lips and Kyungwon slowly walking back.. She didn’t want to die early..not like this..

“Who .. who are you..? Vampire? ” Being scared was understatement but at least if Kyungwon has to die at least she didn’t die in curiosity. Kyungwon wanted to run but it’ll be useless. She blinked once and the stranger was gone. She was relieved but it was short lived when she feels a hot breath behind her neck and nimble fingers tracing on her arms.

“You look so tensed, relax..my meals.” Kyungwon looked down into the ground and she could see their shadows, the stranger wasn’t even on the ground because she is flying with her wings now.

“What do you want?” Kyungwon was gulping down hard and goes really dry.

“You, well.. technically I want a guy right now but seems like you didn’t look so bad either, you have that- what human usually said here? Oppa-vibe? Girl Crush? So, I think I could make an exception to you.”

“Are you gonna kill me?”

“Aww, Not that fast honey let me introduce myself, I ain’t a vampire but I’m a succubus ..and you can call me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yebin.”