INTRO: Jimin

We Don't Talk Till 4 o' Clock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The cherry blossoms looked so beautiful against the blue skies. The pink color combined so well with the white clouds and the shades of blue. He couldn't stop looking at the medley of shades. 

 

Park Jimin sighs as he sits under a tree and gazed up, admiring the blossoms of spring. It's his favorite time of the year.

Spring always gives him fond memories: birthdays spent with his mother, cool lazy days after school, and picking blossoms when they first came. Whenever he felt down, all he had to do was go out and see them and immediately, he would feel better.

Today is no different. It's just one of those days. 

 

Despite the cheery weather, he wasn't as happy as he wanted to be. 

 

"Jimin-ah, you don't have to be alone. I'm here, remember?"

"I tried to make it work, Jimin. You know that right? You know that I love you?"

 

Two voices play in his head, each bringing their own memories in tow. One came with snowflakes, the other with the pleasant heat of the summer. Each person has a special place in his heart, but they were also the reasons behind the troubling feelings he has. 

They say when the heart loves, pain is always inevitable. Jimin know that very well; he embraces hurt like an old friend. 

 

"Jiminnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter