Part 2: You Are Cordially Invited

You Are Cordially Invited

Jung Yunho And Kim Jaejoong Release Wedding Highlight Video

Only a few months after their coming out interview as well as the announcement of their engagement with K-STAR News, the two former idols have secretly married in a private affair overseas.

According to an Insider, the two were married in an intimate beach ceremony, 2 months after the said interview, in Los Angeles, California in America. It was attended by their family and friends, including the former members of TVXQ and JYJ, Shim Changmin, Park Yoochun, and Kim Junsu.

Reportedly, Super Junior members Heechul, Kangin, Yesung, and Donghae were in attendance along with the Jung sisters, Jessica and Krystal, and actor Hong Seok Cheon.

Now, a month later, the couple has posted a highlight video of their wedding, on C-JeS Entertainment’s channels, along with the following message:

Hello, we are Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong, the YunJae couple. For our precious Cassiopeia and BigEast, for always keeping the faith, we wish to give you a special gift to thank you for the many years of supporting our love, whether in secret or out in the open. You were with us through every hardship, every sacrifice, and every win. Now, we want you to be with us too during the most special of days for the two of us. We hope that you join us in our next journey!

Watch the video below:

 

 

You Are Cordially Invited

To Celebrate The Love

Of

Kim Jaejoong

And

Jung Yunho

 

[Stand By U by TVXQ]

The sun is shining brightly against the sand of the nearly pure white beach. Workers and staff are arranging white chairs in neat rows, adorning them with white chiffon, dotted by little red beads. They rolled out a red carpet, leading upfront to a wooden arch, where the same white fabric blows in the wind.

In the nearby ballroom, dining tables are set and covered in pristine white table cloths, red chiffon fabric woven into the chairs. Centerpieces of crystal vases held a bouquet of red roses. Etched onto the sides of these vases are 5 little stars in the shape of a “W”.

 

Since the day you left without a word of goodbye

I feel that the scenery around me has changed.

The promise I made

That I would become your everything

And the incomplete memories

Have also changed.

 

Inside a dressing room, Kim Jaejoong stands in front of a well-dressed mannequin, openly admiring the fancy black tuxedo with its matching red bow tie.

“Are you nervous?” asks Park Yoochun, coming up to stand beside him.

Jaejoong chuckles. “A little. But also giddy. It still feels like I’m dreaming.”

“Well, you’re not,” Yoochun answers, smiling before turning to the camera. “It’s Jaejoong-hyung and Yunho-hyung’s wedding day! It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here!”

Jaejoong smiles into the camera. “I can’t wait. Yunho-ah, wait for me!”

 

When you were crying by yourself back then,
If only had I run to you
You would still be by my side.
If I was given one more chance,
I would tell you once again
That I love you.
But the words that contain my overflowing feelings
Cannot reach you anymore.

 

While Jaejoong gets dressed, Yoochun continues talking to the camera. “You know, when I first met them, I actually thought they were a couple cause they were really close. What best friends were that close, I thought. But, it turns out they weren’t, not until later anyway. Anyway, Yunho-hyung, Jaejoong-hyung, you two were made for each other. I hope your love becomes an example to everyone else. I wish you both the happiest of marriages!”

He raises a fist. “YunJae fighting!”

 

Where are you now?
Who are you being with?
What kind of clothes are you wearing?
What are doing and laughing at?

 

Jaejoong has now finished dressing in the handsome tuxedo, the red bow tie set in place. He sits in front of the mirror and a hair stylist immediately begins blow drying and styling his hair as he plays with his phone.

A makeup artist then takes over and begins applying BB cream and lines his eyes with eyeliner. Beside Jaejoong, Yoochun watches, smiling as the two converse about the guests and Jaejoong’s nervous feelings.


I am right here.
Even now, I am right here.
And I still believe that we will see each other again.

You’re the only one I’m thinking of…

 

His hair and makeup now done, the two sit in front of the mirror, still conversing. Suddenly, Jaejoong looks down to on his phone. He opens the text, reads, and smiles.

He then turns to the camera and says, “Yunho texted me. Do you want to know what it says?” He laughs, softly and shyly, as he raises the phone to the camera.

 

From: My Yunho-ah <3

Message: I can’t wait to marry you. See you soon! **kiss emoji**

 

He takes the phone back and continues to laugh before sniffing. A tear falls from one eye.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” Yoochun asks, with a confused laugh.

“Just… I can’t believe this is really happening…” He looks back at the camera, more tears streaming down his cheeks. “Yunho-ah, I love you. I can’t wait to marry you too.”

He laughs again before wiping the tears away while Yoochun calls for a makeup artist to fix the ruined makeup.

 

Just once more,
I want you to stand at my back with your tied hair
Asking me “Guess who it is”
And expecting me to say out your name.
Just the two of us being silly like that day by day.

 

In his own dressing room, Yunho looks up from his phone to talk to Changmin and Junsu, who are sitting with him.

“Is this really happening?” he asks them, giddy. “Am I really marrying Jaejoong?”

“No, hyung, you’re actually marrying Yoochun-hyung,” Chagmin remarks with a smirk.

Yunho raises a hand to ruffle the maknae’s styled hair. “Yah, I’m serious!”

Laughing at Changmin, Junsu reaches out to pat Yunho’s slack-clad leg. “Are you nervous?”

Yunho shakes his head. “No. I’m really excited!” He turns to the camera. “I’m marrying Jaejoongie!” he exclaims with a bright smile. “We’ve gone through a lot, the two of us. We used to joke about it. He used to say, 'Yunho-ah, let’s quit being idols and run away to America and get married!'”

He laughs, fondly. “But that was just a dream back then. And now it’s real.” He looks down and sighs before looking back at the camera. “I’m really happy.”

 

I can’t forget you,
But the truth is, I don’t want to forget you.
I can’t feel even a bit of happiness
Because you’re not by my side.
No matter how hard I try,
I’ll end up crying
And my tears just won’t stop.

 

While Yunho gets dressed, Changmin and Junsu speak to the camera.

“Changmin-ah, what do you want to say to our hyungs?” Junsu asks, holding a fist to the maknae’s mouth like it was a microphone.

Changmin sighs. “Waahhh… There is so much I want to say. First, I want to say… thank you to them both. For always being a great support, to all of us members in Dong Bang Shin Ki. Despite everything that happened, those two, they’re still as strong as ever. And they never forget to take care of us.” He smiles, adoringly at the camera. “I hope you both will be happy forever. You’ve both made sacrifices and you deserve to be happy like this. And Jaejoong-hyung, don’t forget to cook for me, even if you’re married to Yunho-hyung!”

Junsu laughs and turns to the camera. “I feel the same. Yunho-hyung, Jaejoong-hyung, be happy. You both loved and lost and loved again and this time, you shouldn’t let each other go. Me, Changmin, and Yoochun will always have your back, no matter what. And we will protect your love for as long as we’re here.”

With wide smiles, the two form hearts with their hands before waving at the camera.

 

Where are you now?
Who are you being with?
What kind of clothes are you wearing?
What are doing and laughing at?

 

The wedding march begins as the entourage made their way down the aisle.

Walking up first is the officiant, an older Korean-American man with silver hair in his 50’s. He is followed by the bridesmaids and groomsmen, made up of Jaejoong’s eight sisters and brother-in-laws as well as Yunho’s sister and her husband

Then, Yoochun, Changmin, and Junsu, the best men (since the couple could not decide to pick two out of the three), walked down the aisle together, proud smiles on their faces. They stood up at the stage, next to the officiant.

Jaejoong’s nephew then toddles up the aisle, carrying a pillow bearing matching, white gold Cartier rings, followed by one of Jaejoong's nieces and Yunho’s niece, the flower girls. The two little ones happily spread their flower petals everywhere.

 

I am right here.
Even now, I am right here.
I still believe that we will see each other again.
You’re the only one I’m thinking of.

 

And finally, the men of the hour.

A handsome Jaejoong emerges from the left side, flanked by both of his parents. His eyes were bright and shining with unshed tears, a wide smile that reaches his ears painted on his lips.

On the opposite side on the right, Yunho marches in with his parents in a matching black suit with a red tie, his handsome face not devoid of excitement. The man was physically vibrating in anticipation as he marched with hurried steps to the center.

The camera pans over the awed and emotional faces of the crowd. Super Junior’s Heechul was wiping away the tears streaming down his cheeks.

The two grooms meet at the center and without hesitation, Yunho holds out his hands, which Jaejoong quickly takes.

 

Therefore, I am right here
singing the song by myself.

Even though I don’t have any reason to embrace this pain anymore,
I can’t help doing it.

 

Yunho says his vows, “We met in the strangest of ways. You were my best friend, the one who never stopped believing in me, who always pushed me to be the very best I can be. When we were apart, it was the lowest point of my life. I needed you so badly and when we were given the second chance, I didn’t hesitate to take it. We’ve gone through so much, Jaejoong. Now, I never want to let you go. I want to be with you for the rest of our days.”

He kisses Jaejoong’s hand and the audience "aww's."

 

Even if I know that the days
When you were by my side making my world shine
Won’t come back again.
And no matter what will happen,
No matter how far I’m lost,
I never ever want to forget that my heart has chosen to love you.

 

Jaejoong says his vows, “Yunho-ah…” He laughs, shyly before sniffling, his lips quivering slightly from emotion. “I know I’m not the perfect partner. I drive you crazy, a lot, right?”

Yunho grins as the audience laughs.

“I’m easily jealous and I always want your attention. And it was really painful to leave you behind. But, I don’t regret anything because it gave us a second chance, a second chance to prove that what we have is real and worth fighting for. From now on, I will fight for us for the rest of our lives. From now on, I will always stay by your side.”

 

No matter where you are,
No matter who you are being with,
No matter what kind of dream you are dreaming of,
Or what you are doing and laughing at,
I will be here forever.


Even now, I right am here,
Believing in a day that we will meet again.

 

“By the authority vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and husband,” says the officiant. “You may now kiss.”

The crowd cheers as Yunho grins and pulls a shy-looking Jaejoong towards him. He places two hands on his cheeks, leans in, and presses his lips to the shorter man’s.

 

This feeling won’t change,
And you are the only one I’m thinking of.
This feeling won’t change,
And you are the only one I’m thinking of.

 

The crowd throws rice and flowers as the two men walk down the aisle, pure love and bliss painted on their handsome faces. They wave at their friends and family, who are all shouting and cheering words of congratulations.

They were finally married.

 

[Found You by JYJ]

In the ballroom, the giant chandeliers shine brightly. The three-tier cake stands up front near the head table, two tiny groom figurines on top.

The wedding guests all begin to settle into their seats.

The grooms’ families occupy two large round tables near the front.

The Super Junior members in attendance are seated with Jessica, Krystal, and Seok Cheon. At a nearby table are Yoochun, Junsu, Changming, and JYJ’s managers.

 

Honestly, at first, I didn't know, though it was an accidental encounter
Till now, I've learned more about sorrow than happiness.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong enter the room, arm-in-arm and wave at everyone in attendance. They are greeted by cheers and applause as they walked down the dance floor.
 

Though I was full of tears, I will bring you only laughter.
I must have finally found my other half,
My heart is racing like this

 

The two men take their mothers’ hands and begin to dance with them. Both women are in tears and their sons wipe them away, as the crowd watches them, fondly.



Found you my love, the person I've been searching for.
I want to share a heated embrace with you
Stay still and close your eyes
So I can kiss you on the lips

 

The men part from their mothers and Jaejoong offers his hand to Yunho. The latter laughs and allows himself to be pulled into Jaejoong’s arms and they begin to dance.


I love you, it's you who I love.

 

Yunho leans his forehead against Jaejoong and whispers, “Saranghae.”



I found you,
The one person I'll keep by my side.

 

Jaejoong smiles and whispers back, “Nado saranghae.”



Though I had kept my heart closed, I'll give my heart to you.
I must have finally found my other half,
My heart is racing like this.

Dinner is served and the guests talk and mingle. Up front, seated at their own table, Yunho and Jaejoong talk in whispers, occasionally feeding each other food, and gazing into each other’s eyes. Happy smiles painted their lips.

Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin walk around (the maknae holding a plate of food), greeting the guests, talking to the grooms’ families and their fellow celebrities.

The members of Super Junior are seen goofing around with Changmin while the Jung sisters take selfies with Seok Cheon.



I found you my love, the person I've been searching for.
I want to share a heated embrace with you.
Stay still and close your eyes,
So I can kiss you on the lips.

 

Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin perform a special rendition of “Though I Loved You”, the couple’s favorite song.

Then, they speak to the audience, talking about their hyung’s story and all they’ve gone through, making the audience laugh, “aww”, and cheer.

“We are all truly happy for you both,” says Yoochun.

“Please be happy forever,” adds Junsu.

“Thank you for showing us how to love,” ends Changmin.



I love you, it's you who I love

I found you
The one person I'll keep by my side

 

At the end of their younger brothers’ speech, the grooms stand up to give them hugs and pats on their backs before they take a group picture… a group picture as Dong Bang Shin Ki, reunited once more.



The person who embraced all the painful wounds on my closed heart,
I want to love you more and more, for eternity.

 

Now time for cake, Yunho takes the knife and Jaejoong places his hands over his. Together, they cut the cake and entwining their arms together, they take the first bite.

Yunho smirks, mischievously before taking a dollop of icing with his fingers and paints Jaejoong’s nose with it. The latter looks at him in disbelief, mouth wide open.



I found you, my love, the person I've been searching for
I want to share a heated embrace with you.
Stay still and close your eyes,
So I can kiss you on the lips.

 

The men are seen with their families. Jaejoong is being fussed over by his mother and sisters while Yunho has his crying mother and sister in his arms.

The two families then begin to move in together. The Kim and Jung matrons hug each other as the patrons shake each other’s hands. The Kim sisters welcome the lone Jung daughter into their circle. The brother-in-laws pat each other’s backs.

The Jungs and the Kims were now one huge family.

Stay still and close your eyes,
So I can kiss you on the lips.

 

The camera approaches the couple and they look up with blissful smiles.

“Hello,” Yunho says, arm around Jaejoong’s shoulders.



I love you, it's you who I love

 

“How do you feel now that we’re married, Jaejoongie?” he asks the shorter man.



I found you,
The one person I'll keep by my side.

 

Jaejoong’s smile widened even more as his eyes sparkled. “Happy. Extremely happy.”

Yunho presses a kiss to his temple. “Me too.”



Thank you
For coming to my side

 

They wave at the camera, sending kisses and “thank you’s”. 

 

The screen fades to black.

 

Always Keep The Faith