Chapter Two

You Better Not Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, goodmorning...ahhh my head hurts..." I was lying on my bed beside her waiting for her to wake up, being prepared with a hangover drink on my side table on the left I passed to her.

"You really had too much yesterday" I said as I continued to scroll through the phone, it was all about Moonbyul, the solo interview she gave. The one where she said that she could only stand on the stage for 4 minutes after a part of her. I knew her worries but not this, that we shared between both of us so it was new to me, and looking at the sight infront of me, the Moonbyul that's having a headache and complaining infront of me. I couldn't help but to think of the past again.

-

"Unnie, CEO Kim said that if I doesn't want to be a rapper, I'll be cut off the group." What is this? The four of us trained for vocal, dance and even rap together but now they doesn't want her to sing? That's our position in the first place how could they just change it now?

"......what do you plan to do?"

"I've come so far, how could I just give it up like this? Aren't they too harsh?" I couldn't think of anything to say... we surely have made it so far together, from the start. Debut is just going to be right up the corner, what can I do?

"Right, we shouldn't give up so easily."

"Then what should I do unnie?" She looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"How about we practice you for your rap, then after we debut and time pass you can sing again, after you rap, you can even have your solo album by then!" I was excited. Talking about our future, what will happen next time, happy or sad we won't know.

"Unnie, thank you. Without you I think I'll already gave up not by now but a long time ago. You know that I'm always grateful right?" She opened her arms, expectantly waiting for me to hug her, but I was so not used to skinship instead she came to me.

-  

"Unnie..unnie...UNNIE!!" 

"Huh? what?" 

"I've called you a thousand times, what are you thinking?" 

"Nothing, I'll go prepare breakfast. You faster go wash up, you have a shoot to go to later right?" 

"OH RIGHT! But that's in the afternoon, so I think I'll be fine by then"

"Who asked you to drink so much despite you having your shoot later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter