Chapter Five

You Better Not Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gotta admit yesterday was the best day ever in my life. Can't believe even Wheein knows what I'm afraid of accepting.

"You're awake my princess" yes, I'm starting to really think that Byulyi does not have a house, it was always her who comes to mine.

"Your breath..." I acted while covering my mouth and she started tenderly placing her lips on mine... and it reminded me of yesterday, it was the day I found out that our lips matches each other's perfectly, it was like us finding the other half.

I pulled away from her, worried that she will have schedule later. "Why unnie?"

"No schedule?"

"For the next two days nope, which means hehe I'll be with you for the next two days YAY!" I can already imagine how she's gonna stick to me like a glue and how we're gonna spent the days. "They said that filming would be on Thursday and Monday"

"That's two days per week moonbyulyi isn't that too many"

"Relax, since one episode is only twenty minutes plus long, there isn't gonna be many weeks to be honest. And I feel like we've been moving at a very fast pace. We're already going to filming episode four. Let's go back to snuggling" 

-

"What do you want to do today?" 

"Lie on the bed all day with you."

"Aren't we going to be fat if we keep on going like this"

"I love yongsun, where are you" she acted as if she looking for the other me and went straight onto the couch, "come here"

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's watch your movie on your lists, Paradise Love."

"ert."

"Even maknaes watched it, leggo!!"

-

"YA YA BYUL QUICK" I mirrored my phone screen on the television and we was waiting for today's episode two to be released.

She took two cans of coke from the kitchen and sat on my lap, "what do you think you're doing?"

"Sitting on my girl's lap" she winked while clurking her tongue, even though it was a failed wink, you can't deny she was hot as .

"IT'S STARTING get down" Sohee appeared on the screen, and Byulyi began to listen to me. 

"Unnie isn't everyone on the show so pretty?"

"..." Is she trying to test my patience.

"D.a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter