Chapter One

You Better Not Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you wonder why does your heart only beats for one person?

Why is it always when they are not around then you feel the pain.

 

You guys all know that our Byulyi recently joined a program called Idol Drama Operation Team (IDOT) and the four of us had been talking about since the start. I know i'm happy for her, she's our precious member and we could only wished her all the best for her variety show. 

"Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!" Wheein ran towards me jumping like a puppy holding her phone and pushed it in my face. 

"What you- " 

"Hehe, it's Moonbyul unnie, AH SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!" The first teaser for the variety show came out and we all had been waiting since we're awake, but for real I couldn't watch it without cringing. IT. WAS. SERIOUSLY. SO. CRINGE-WORTHY. I apologise to our moomoo, or IDOT watchers.

"Eh, but unnie this wasn't the reaction I was ready to get from you." Wheein looked down and saw the phone I'm holding, "Oh, someone was already faster than me" 

"Aren't we all fast? But where's Byulyi and Hyejin? Why are they not here yet?"

We planned to hold a party for our Mooncrush first variety show, hence they decided to come to my house to celebrate instead. How considerate they are. Almost all the time it was at MY house. As a leader I can't reject can I? Our member are precious to me.

"Hyejin said that she's on her way with Moonbyul unnie driving the both of them here, hope Byul unnie will speed up with her speed. I remember that time I went to watch a movie with her and I fell asleep on her car even though the place was just 20 minutes there."

"She's just being cautious, safety always comes first. You too, always becareful." I really don't want our members to be in a accident again, I know the car incident wasn't big, but we don't like to see our family and moomoo to be worried for us.

"Yes unnie. I'll be careful for myself too" 

-

'Ding Dong' 

"Wow look who's here! Our star Mooncrush!"

Wheein opened the door and both of them bought more than enough food to last us 3 days! I guess I can't trust Byulyi and Hyejin to buy food the next time. They'll be so tempted to buy every mouth watering food they saw.

I took a bag from Byulyi's hand and we all went into the kitchen. "Unnie why don't you ever help me?"

"You have Wheein's help don't you?" We began opening all the food, plating them and bringing them out to the table outside.

"But i'm still jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter