Lukewarm:01

Tackling Taekook

Requested by-Inawairuz

Protective and loving husband taehyungie with cute and sick wifey jungkookie. Sad romance but with happy ending. 

-----

"Hyung, why do you always carry your camera with you?"Jungkook asked, slightly jealous that this inanimate object could stay so close to his crush while he, himself didn't have enough courage to confess to his handsome hyung. 

Taehyung smiled, knowing full well that Jungkook was jealous of his camera.He had noticed that Jungkook would always get flustered around him.Yet he refused to budge from his side if anyone else was trying to flirt with him.Taehyung sincerely hoped that he wasn't reading this wrong.

"Memories are rather fickle things, don't you think that Kook-ah? This place might change, our memories might betray us.But a picture never lies.Pictures make moments stop and through them you live on forever. The deepest of human desires and the most raw emtions-anything can be captured with cameras. Just like this,"Taehyung said while taking Jungkook's hands on his.Another hand already waiting with his camera.

"I like you Jeon Jungkook. Will you be my boyfriend? "

-----
"...to love and to protect, until death do us apart,"Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook. 
"You may kiss the bride."
Taehyung leaned and captured his bride's lips, two souls being locked in a holy unison.
-----
"Hyung,"Jungkook whined, their extreme activities from last night seemed to have caught up with him.He shifted uncomfortably, the soreness of his backside making him unable to move freely.He slapped on Taehyung's bare chest.
"Wake up, you vampire! Did you actually munch on me?"
Taehyung was stirred awake and took in the sight of his husband blushing from top to bottom. 
"Help me get up! The sky looks beautiful today. Let's have a picnic in our garden."Jungkook said excitedly. 
Taehyung stared at his excited husband. "I don't need to go outside to see the sky."
"And why is that? "Jungkook asked softly, knowing that his husband is gonna say something really corny.
"Cause you're my whole wide world, baby."
-----
Taehyung woke up to the sound of beeping machines. He looks around the gloomy hospital room, filled with white and typically windowless. His hands are bandaged.
His movement must have triggered an alarm, for not moments later, doctor and nurses were rushing in.
"You're awake, Mr.Kim.You have minor injuries, but it's nothing to be worried about. It seems that the initial shock caused you to be unconscious"the doctor said in a monotonous voice. 
"Where's my husband?"Taehyung asked, suddenly remembering how his husband took the most damage since he was sitting on the side where the other car had collided.
A somber look crossed the doctor's face.
"I'm sorry, Mr.Kim.We were able to save your husband but he will never be able to have a normal life. This is too much to take in.So, please rest for a while and then we'll talk about your husband."
"Are you crazy? Tell me now!"Taehyung yelled.

"Please calm down.Fine, I'll say it now.Clearly your husband took the most damage.His lungs have been severely damaged so from now on he'll have a small breathing machine attached to his body. It's small and portable, so it won't restrict his movements.But, he suffered from a concussion which caused him memory loss.He was unable to remember what happened. But, cases as such are pretty common. So it might be temporary memory loss. "
-----
Taehyung slowly entered into the room where Jungkook was admitted.Hus footsteps drew Jungkook's attention.He looked agitated for a while, but soon smiled,"Taetae,"he beckoned Taehyung. 
A huge wave of relief passed over Taehyung. He advanced towards Jungkook. 
"Yes baby."
"You're fine.You didn't get hurt too bad, did you?"
"No, love."
-----
"Kookie, where did you keep the keys?"Taehyung asked while Jungkook looked at him questioningly.
"What keys? You didn't give me any."he said.
Taehyung stilled and looked at his husband. He had wires leading to his nose which were attached to his waist with the breathing machine.
Taehyung smiled at his tensed husband. "Oh, I must have misplaced it then."
-----
"Taetae, where's my breakfast? "Jungkook asked from their bed. He's having some serious trouble in breathing. So he was advised to be in bed rest.
Taehyung looked at his husband worriedly.Then, he said,"Oh, I'll bring it to you."
"You better. I'm fading away with hunger.I didn't have anything since last night. "
Taehyung went to the kitchen and started cooking fresh batches of pancakes.He looked at the unwashed dishes from the breakfast they had moments ago. 
-----
Taehyung woke up late.In his arms was a sleeping Jungkook. He smiled and stirred him awake. It's time for Jungkook to take his medicine. He's been bed ridden with serious lungs problem for a while now. So, Taehyung needs to take care of all his necessities. He had to make sure Jungkook had his medicines, meals and he was also responsible for bathing him and so on. Taehyung never complained though for as long as he was with Jungkook, nothing is impossible. 
Jungkook woke up slowly, his labored breathing affecting him profusely. 
Taehyung took in the fright that flashed over Jungkook's face and hus world fell apart as soon as Jungkook asked,"Who are you? "

~~~~~