Mine to belong:part02

Tackling Taekook

Taehyung had a solid reason behind asking his brothers about their mates. You see, that day while coming home from his university, he had caught a whiff of a rather tantalizing smell. It was beckoning him to a very handsome and tall man.
Said man whipped his head towards Taehyung's direction but as Tae was hiding behind a pillar, he was unable to see Taehyung's face.But, following the enticing smell amd guided by their mate bond, he progressed towards Taehyung. 
Taehyung was quick to fish out his phone and instantly called his best friend, Hoseok.After his call was answered, he ran towards the direction where he knew his friend's car's parked."I didn't bring my car today.Can you give me a ride?"he asked nervously while covering his face with his scarf.He knew that his mate, an alpha, was following him but was yet to find him because of the heavy crowd. 
"Sure.I was just leaving.Oh, I see you,"Hoseok said and ended the call. 
As aoon as Taehyung saw his friend getting out the car, he ran to him.But he could feel sparks as strong fingers slipped past his hand. 
Taehyung looked behind and saw dark red eyes staring directly into him.Taehyung ran straight to Hoseok's chest who got him inside the car and drove on.
As soon as Taehyung had crashed in Hoseok's chest, he could hear a possessive, warning growl emitting from the clearly pissed off alpha mate of his. 
"Mine,"he had growled.
As they left the compound, they could hear a long howl of fury.For some reason, it didn't terrify Taehyung, rather it had saddened him.
"Okay, that sounds like a very pissed off alpha.You've got some explaining to do."Hoseok said while driving. 
"I think that was my mate?"Taehyung said.
The car came to a screeching halt as Hoseok gasped and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.
"I understand that you hate the idea of belonging to anyone else but why didn't you at least talk to him? Now he's gonna think that I am stealing you.Didn't you hear his howl?"
"Why would he think that? Besides, I need to decide how I'll talk to him."
"Taehyung, an alpha's biggest competition is another alpha.Besides, he just found his mate who ran away from him.He'll obviously take it as a challenge since he saw you with me."
"Okay.I'll talk to him.I should give him a chance maybe."
"Please do that.I don't want angry alphas running after my life.Last time I gave Seokjin hyung a side-bro-hug, I felt like Namjoon was burning holes in my hands.He actually ripped my arms off Jin hyung."Hoseok said while wiping away the imaginary sweat on his forehead. 
------
Today's the day where Taehyung goes to his uni after meeting his mate for the first time. A mate bond is a relationship between two people. So Taehyung just can't run away from his mate for a long time.That would be really selfish.So Taehyung's decided that he'll give the alpha one chance.
Right now, Taehyung is on his way to his class. He has no idea where to find his mate.So he'll stick to his own schedule and keep himself alert.
Fate had other plans because before Taehyung could reach his class room, he was shoved insude an empty class room and was pinned against the wall. Dark red eyes were staring at him intensely. Underneath the layers of possessiveness, Taehyung could detect sadness and fear.It was apparent that his mate was hurt by his actions very much. 
"You ran,"his mate said.
Taehyung took a big breath and calmed himself down.
"I'm sorry.I shouldn't have done that. But can we sit down and talk?"
His mate nodded his head and released Taehyung's hands.They sat down and Taehyung smiled at his mate.
"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. What's yours? "
"Jeon Jungkook."
"Hmm, so Jungkook I'll say sorry once again.I was really against the Idea of having a mate or belonging to anyone. So I ran away.But that's very unfair of me.You deserve to know at least this much."
"But, are you still against the idea of being mine?"
"I don't want to belong to alpha. I belong to me only.But I'm willing to give this a try.But if you try to impose your decisions on me or something, I'll leave."
"No! Please give us a chance. I can be a bit possessive but I will never impose my decisions on you."saying this Jungkook got down on his knees and took Taehyung's hands. 
"Being someone's mate means that you belong to each other. It doesn't have to be one sided.I am yours to belong.So will you be mine?"
Taehyung looked at the determination shining in Jungkook's eyes."All right."
-----
Hoseok was walking down the hall when he noticed Taehyung ."Oh hey Tae,"he said while reaching for Taehyung's arms.But before he could do so, his hands were violently shoved causing him to lose his balance, almost. 

"Mine,"Jungkook growled while putting a hand on Taehyung's waist and pulling him closer. 

"Chill dude, I'm not even gay.So I won't steal your mate or something. I'm the best friend by the way,"Hoseok said while extending a hand towards Jungkook.

Jungkook ignored the hand offered to him and turned to Taehyung. He leaned forward and caught Taehyung's lips in a wild kiss.

After a few minutes, Jungkook let go a very flushed Taehyung with his lips coloured red from the intense kiss.A string of saliva connecting them. 

Jungkook looked straight at a horrified Hoseok and smirked. 

"He's mine.And no one can steal him from me."

Then, after giving a still shocked Taehyung a small peck on his lips, he said,"See you later, baby."

Both Hoseok and Taehyung looked on as Jungkook walked away confidently. 

Hoseok turned towards Taehyung and said,''You're up for a hell of a ride. Wipe your mouth. "

~~~~~

Finished. It's small and unsatisfying.But I'll start another vkook abo book after I'm finished with this.So, enjoy~